It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More reason to suggest conspiracy in the Fluoride controversy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Melatonin plays an important role in healthy digestive and immune function

Natural News Melatonin is known as the regulator of the sleep wake cycle in the body. It is produced in the pineal gland of the brain and monitors sleep cycles while playing an important role in healing and anti-oxidant protection. New indicators are showing that it may play an even more important regulatory role in the digestive system.

This sleep cycle begins with the production of melatonin from the pineal gland. In the middle of the night, the hormone prolactin is secreted in large amounts. These two hormones promote an immune reaction that thins out the microflora in an attempt to restore a healthy balance. This process also targets viruses, pathogenic bacteria, man-made chemicals and foreign proteins in the body.

Ok so science has pretty much established that Fluoride hinders the productivity of the Pineal Gland. Pineal Glands regulate production of the hormone melatonin which is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals. It is also very important when it comes to a healthy sleep cycle.

It is not hard to see the very real threats fluoride possesses to human health as a whole. Because melatonin is also very important when it comes to regulating the onset of puberty we can see even more potential for a malevolent agenda.

Source It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

So Fluoride can in essence quicken the onset of puberty?
We all know sex sells.

With kids becoming sexualized at younger and younger ages there is the potential to sell more products which use sex in advertisement. Everywhere you look there seems to be an effort to sexualize children at earlier and earlier ages..

Television (Especially Disney), Music, Films and now Fluoridated water?
Most of the things our children consume are turning them to sex.
Sex sells.
Bad health sells.

You also have the general idea that the Pineal gland is the psychic/spiritual/religious centre of our brains.. The media seem to have been pushing away the idea of religion and spiritualism over recent years. Religion doesn't control the population any more.. consumerism does.

I don't find it hard at all to believe in the very real possibility that Water Fluoridation may be part of a secret and insidious agenda. An intent to over sexualize kids at younger and younger ages, abolish religious and spiritual experiences, destroy our health and sell more products.

Since the introduction of Fluoride to water supplies we have seen the general population turn into complacent, godless, materialistic zombies who would rather fight each other than their tyrannical government.

Coincidence or not?
Scientific studies seem to be catching up with the idea that this may not be a coincidence.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Maybe that explains why puberty also comes earlier in USA now compared to lets say Europe.
I also wonder how it affects cancer rates, as melatonin has also been shown to have anti tumour/cancer effects.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
it seems like every 10 years or so some legislator introduces a bill to fluoridate the water in my county, and every time it gets voted down.

do a google search on fluoride supplementation for newborns, its pretty crazy that doctors are prescribing this stuff for babies.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh yeah,, Fluoride is a killer in many ways..
I have been off it for almost 9 months..
The hazy thinking is gone,
The lack of sex drive is gone, wife is happy bout that.
and I happen to be sleeping better.. go figure..
And My dentist said to me at my last visit that my teeth looked great..
Fluoride is also the base product of many antidepressant drugs,
giving one the feeling of no worries... a dumbing effect..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I always wondered why those kids in the US always looked as if they were like 5 years older than they were.

This explains a lot. Combine that with chicken filled with hormones and other meat crap .....

Real eye opener.

new topics

top topics

join