It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to edit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Please delete need time to edit and add more sources.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Fluoridating water is just pure evil, don't care what anyone wants to tell me about it not being harmful, it's just ridiculous on any level of logic, period.

And we can't really get away from it in the states, even if we don't drink the tap water at all and hold our breath in the shower, they still get it to us through the foods and the drinks we buy. Do you think Budweiser, Ocean Spray, Snapple, Coca-Cola, etc. are using "all natural spring water" to make their beverages? All fluoridated tap water.

We're on our own with this folks, no government alphabet agency is coming to our rescue.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

What is REALLY interesting is how hard it is if you decide NOT to drink water with flouride in it. We don't really have a choice. It is very complicated and expensive to take flouride out of our drinking water. I have not been able to achieve this. I was looking into distilling my own water but there is not really any room to do it where I live, its really disturbing. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to it for sure. Even bottled water has flouride in it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Feel free to edit some sources, but I have read enough about this topic and Im with you in this

People should read more about this topic. Star and flag mate!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ive been following this kind of thread for awhile now (the fluoride kind in case you're wondering) you have some good points there. not so sure about the sexualization of the children bit though. it could just be a coincidental thing there. think about it this way; the fluoride gets into the pineal gland, takes over the mind of the child, and they are more receptive to the "sexy" side of advertising, as it is the most common kind out there... the Nazis (i read on an ats thread bout a month ago) used the chemical in the concentration camps to make the jewish prisoners more docile. so that covers the reason as to why we are such sheep as a country. does anyone know about other countries who use fluoridated water? it would be easier to look into the problem if we could find which ones do this to their own people...

join