It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ATS the big False Flag happened today, 9/11/11, did you miss it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I agree. It's starting to look like people don't even know what "false flag" means anymore, it's just a fun catch phrase on ATS.

There's nothing false about this one.
Just the inevitable decline of the West... and here we are, drowning in a cesspool of our own greed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Anyone remember that member back in the spring or summer posting on the Predictions section that he heard from a Freemason that there would be a total financial collapse by end of October/November? How I seemed to be the only one that believed him?

Yeah, not looking so stupid now is he?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner - somehow I missed your post!

finance.yahoo.com...

That's one source - there are others out there if you look around. This isn't the source I read originally, but I can't find that article now. Essentially the crux of this article, if you can't be bothered reading the whole thing, is:

The leaders of France and Germany said Wednesday that they want the heads of the eurozone countries to elect the president of a new "economic government"..."

What this means is that they'd seek to appoint a single figure to have a key role in managing the finances of ALL of the Eurozone countries. At this point the suggestion is that this figure would "make recommendations", but Sarkozy in particular has made comments indicating that he'd ultimately like to have a single financial zone managed by a solitary "ruler".

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Thanks for your reply

I already read about Merkel and Sarkozys idea of this new "economic government" in the meantime and it really is just outragous.

Not to mention the EU already has a parliamentary organ to do exactly what this new institution is said to resolve: the EU-Comission (except THIS institution is democratically legitimised and multilateral).
I was glad to hear the german parliamentary party leader (SPD) at the EU-parliament, Martin Schulz, stating this on the news yesterday, so Merkels arrogant idea already caused oposing wind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join