It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are we (the indigo peoples and children)?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Indigo is the color at the top of the light spectrum and so these kids are thought to be a little more ascended. I think they are kids who are nurtured in a learning environment that allows freedom of expression. Other than that not any different physically or mentally than anyone else. It is cool to think so though.

Well, newcovenant, you said it a lot better than I could have. I am one of the first wave, (1953) we are not "special," and do not have "supernatural powers," this is all popular urban myth. What we do have, speaking as an Indigo, is a special ability for learning, as most of the rest of humanity does not have, and I think this makes them a little jealous. We are compelled to read, learn, to experience, to take and process all input from all five senses. We have the ability to think on a multi-dimensional level, as opposed to thinking in a purely linear manner. We are somewhat Empathic, and can feel the emotional vibrations of others when we come near them. We can be Telepathic with each other, and often do, even at a first meeting, we can send and receive thought forms. We can, and do access what is called "The Ether." This is like an in-between dimension where the Thought Forms of Humanity exist. Once created, but human thought forms, the "creature" that exists takes on the connotations sent forth by the humans who "worship," "love and adore," or "hate" the creature, and even to how the creature appears. I call them creatures because they are not en-souled beings such as humans are. They are Avatars. Santa Claus is there, the Tooth Fairy, the Older and Younger Godforms, inferior spirits, commonly called demons by Christians, Devils, and all other nasty things human beings come up with.

We are here to help Humanity to Ascend. All of us, together. As One. Do you realize what that would mean? If the voices of all of Humanity spoke, it would shake the foundations of this universe.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I am one of the first wave, (1953) we are not "special," and do not have "supernatural powers," this is all popular urban myth.
Sounds promising.

Originally posted by autowrench
What we do have, speaking as an Indigo, is a special ability for learning, as most of the rest of humanity does not have, and I think this makes them a little jealous. We are compelled to read, learn, to experience, to take and process all input from all five senses. We have the ability to think on a multi-dimensional level, as opposed to thinking in a purely linear manner. We are somewhat Empathic, and can feel the emotional vibrations of others when we come near them.
I can see you don't think you are "special" at all.

edit on 11/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

EDIT: After all nobody else on ATS feels compelled to learn, thinks in novel ways or is empathic! I wish I was as great as you.

edit on 11/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Evolving into the next enlightenment of the human mind, and a threat to the establishment. Quick, pour in the lithium.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That is quite a bit of knowledge, I'm just curious as to if it's true. No offense you included some very interesting input, is it first hand expeience? If you are part of the first wave then I would assume astral travel? I'm intrigued to know more but i've no idea how to obtain any of it, good post though, valuable insight. I shall keep it all in mind, thank you very much autowrench

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I don't think he meant any offense. I think what he meant is "indigos" want to learn more than say your "average joe" which is true but I also believe anyone who is a member of ATS wants to learn more and is more than likely farely intelligent, whareas many people would say the content on here is paranoid nonsnese, us members consider all aspects and always have our own various intellectual input.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The label is pointless.

Some who wear the label are just gifted.

Others are narcissists.

Either way, the label seems to enable someone to detach from reality, and escape into lala land.

That's all.

The people who I've met that claimed to be indigo were just highly narcissistic people with a talent or two.

Not the kind of people I'd prefer to be around for longer than a moment.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Double post.

Apologies.
edit on 11-9-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The second one start talking about telepathy, anybody who doesn't already buy into Indigos is driven away. Understand? It's not awakening anyone. Supposedly advanced, yet self-segregating themselves from those they claim to want to enlighten, and not even realizing it.

To make a point, if there was any type of telepathy, they would be able to shatter the paradigm of what our mind is considered capable of. Two Indigo separated, yet near each other; one shown pictures and the other guesses them. Boom: telepathy proven and the world might start advancing.

Instead, nothing is offered to help bridge the gap. No intrinsic knowledge given to show humanities' obvious faults and how we can change them. In fact, as far as I've seen, Indigos have not contributed one single advancement to our society.

We had people hundreds of years ago create concepts that are still used, and are more advanced then anything I've seen an Indigo produce. Both philosophically and scientifically. If they truly want to make a difference, maybe it's time for them to accomplish something, instead of pontificating.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You all realize that this is all made up to make the parents of hyperactive spoiled rotton kids feel better right?

As a former spoiled rotton gifted kid, im gonna make my own gang of brats called...

The Children of the Color of Bright.

I just made it up, but we accept all people, even the dumb ones.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Right, I've had enough of this....

I really don't have the time to put this subject in its proper place. However, here are a few pointers. I'm sure highly evolved beings like you guys will be far better equipped than I am to arrive at the truth of this.

This is an excerpt from an article written by someone who, "was actually a member of the Beloved Community Indigo cult for a limited period of time many years ago. I was then young, naive and unaware of anything about the groups’ murky origins."

My conclusions is that the Indigo Children subject is likely wholly created by the CIA and directed by the New World Order. It's main Guru's are suspicious characters recieving channeled messages from goodness knows whom. It has mislead thousands of people and created division under the banner of community (it is a sub-community only). There is most certainly no such thing as an Indigo child. If you beleive there is then who can blame you? After all the CIA have put lots of time and effort into mastering this mind manipulation project and suckering good folk into it.
Source: Indigo Children, Star Children and Crystal Children Investigated

The New Age movement has been used, and to an extent created, as part of a social engineering program. If you think you are an "Indigo Child" then use some of your unique "desire to learn" and take a look at the origins of your beliefs for yourself. MK-ULTRA, COINTELPRO and the CIA - Sinister Mind Control and New Age Spirituality.

As well as people profiting from these ideas...

To make matters worse, some unthinking New Agers (possibly born with their brains located in the lower extremity of their bodies) began establishing groups where parents of such gifted children can take their offspring to socialize with kindred souls. The establishment of such groups for “Indigo Children” was manna from heaven for mind control programmers. No longer do they have to laboriously search for such potential hapless victims, all they have to do is to infiltrate such groups as “helpers.” At the present time, there are at least six hundred such groups for Indigo Children throughout the world. I am personally aware of one well known New Age writer and lecturer who is involved with Indigo Children on behalf of a certain intelligence agency; doubtless there are others.
Source: Stop Exploiting the Indigo Children by Brian Desborough

So guys, time to get out of the "Turkey Farm" (look it up) and work it out.

Please share.

CoIntelPro: What you should know www.youtube.com...
(great video that explains how cointelpro is used on the internet and how to spot agents)

Indigo Children and the new age CIA creation
2012rising.com...

www.briansbetterworld.com...

Dr. Andrija Puharich
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... (may need to scroll down)
www.timboucher.com...

Tavistock Institute
educate-yourself.org...

Esalen Institute
en.wikipedia.org...

Stanford Research Institute
en.wikipedia.org...

Godlikeproductions.com connections with Tavistock Institute
www.rumormillnews.com...

GLP's Jason Lucas (Trinity) article written on spyware on UK gov website
www.ftc.gov...

IndigoSociety. com Daniel Fischer and his real job
www.danielfischer.com...

Indigosociety.com PR
www.pr.com...

Examples of Indigosociety. com cointelpro response to posts regarding gang stalking
indigosociety.com...
indigosociety.com...
indigosociety.com...

Mind Control MKUltra victim - Barbara Hartwell Media new age Plant
www.youtube.com...

Further reading:
www.allvoices.com...
laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com...
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Indigosociety.com damage control thread re this video:
indigosociety.com...
edit on 12/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

i true indigo would have respect for others over everything else and a respect for life itself

So you mean how a normal human should/does feel?

and wouldn't a "ascended child" have better grammar skills?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Pot meet kettle.
Its AN ascended child...not a ascended child.
Using grammer to discredit a person doesn't seem like a valid argument to me.

Back on topic.
I find this indigo child stuff pretty insane to be honest.
edit on 12-9-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

*Facepalm*

At least if your gonna go off the subject have a good reason.

Who said i follow that definition? That's Your definition, so don't try criticizing me for something you don't yet understand, first you must know the question before you can receive the correct answer

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As the mother of a hybrid alien female.......I don't think in spoil her or give her preferential treatment but i do treat her with kid gloves and makes sure everyone else does.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

I hate to break it to you, but it sounds as if you deny the sexual act, and therefore think your child is an alien hybrid.

Rape is a very traumatic experience.

I hope you find what happened to you to bring about your daughter, and process this in a way that emotionally heals you.

For the sake of yourself, and your daughter, she deserves to be given the love as an equal, and human being.

She is part you after all.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4c419257a3e.jpg[/atsimg]

Damn I hope you're trolling. Please get help if you're not and give up your child to someone that won't screw up the poor things life.

--------------------

Back on topic; Indigo people are the most self centered and irritating group of people I have ever come across. Talk about unwarranted self importance. Parents that fail at parenting call their children Indigo as an excuse for anti social and hyper active behavior. If you kids are so amazing then DO something amazing. Sitting around pretending that you are somehow ushering in a new era is ridiculous.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
A few years ago I stumbled upon an article on "Indigo Children." During this period in my life I was learning more about myself, alas I was confused after some phenomina called a "super moon" happen I started to feel different

Indigo children is a name given to a group of people who are different but in no way better or lesser than other people. Its only a name.

I could feel others emotions, but not only that I could read their emotions, I could tell them everything about themselves, every insecurity, every detail, in accuracy, just by looking into their eyes. To be honest I thought I was crazy and I was freeked out, for about a year later I thought I was a telepath, I hated it and wanted it to go away, I knew more than I wanted to and it was making life difficult for me.

I feel the same. I can look into someone's eyes, body language and say for real if they are lying and track their emotions. It came to me when I grew up. I didn't have this thing when I was a kid. This is nothing special but certain people have this trend. Doesn't mean someone is special. Its just an ability. Having this thing is nothing special and by no way hateful. Reading people's body language and their minds is natural for a human being. Some have this in a more profound manner. But I am not sure how this is related to telepathy.

In November of 2010 I decided to revisit the indigo children topic and discoverd that the things I couldn't explain I finally had an answer to. This "thing" this ability hasn't gone away but i've learned to live with it, it's strange though it's like i'm a walking lie detector, no one can lie to my face, it's odd, sometimes I still question my sanity.

Ha it is sometimes irritating but you cannot avoid doing this. But don't read too much into it.

However, my reassurance is i've found other people with the same abilities, and oddly enough we're all within 3 years apart. So, my question what is this "indigo trait" where does it come from, and why is it that it's not as rare as one may think. For any Empaths/ Indigos reading this, what is your knowledge on the topic. Frankly i'm still not sure on the subject, i've heard a lot of strange theories but i'm still open to accept other theories. Anyhow, thanks for your time.

Yes it is not rare. I am not sure if it is natural but I acquired it when I grew up. So its no way special. Indigo is a name given to people with such traits. No fuss. As someone said, there is nothing special about it. But that doesn't mean that we should do something special. Nobody is born to prove anything. Glory and fame are mere illusions and are part of ego-building.
edit on 13-9-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Since when did i deny the conception process......she was concived naturaly and born naturaly.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Come on the "Indigo People". Are you so different you don't even notice when something is a real challenge to your beliefs? Where is your reasoned response to this?

I really don't have the time to put this subject in its proper place. However, here are a few pointers. I'm sure highly evolved beings like you guys will be far better equipped than I am to arrive at the truth of this.

This is an excerpt from an article written by someone who, "was actually a member of the Beloved Community Indigo cult for a limited period of time many years ago. I was then young, naive and unaware of anything about the groups’ murky origins."

My conclusions is that the Indigo Children subject is likely wholly created by the CIA and directed by the New World Order. It's main Guru's are suspicious characters recieving channeled messages from goodness knows whom. It has mislead thousands of people and created division under the banner of community (it is a sub-community only). There is most certainly no such thing as an Indigo child. If you beleive there is then who can blame you? After all the CIA have put lots of time and effort into mastering this mind manipulation project and suckering good folk into it.
Source: Indigo Children, Star Children and Crystal Children Investigated

The New Age movement has been used, and to an extent created, as part of a social engineering program. If you think you are an "Indigo Child" then use some of your unique "desire to learn" and take a look at the origins of your beliefs for yourself. MK-ULTRA, COINTELPRO and the CIA - Sinister Mind Control and New Age Spirituality.

As well as people profiting from these ideas...

To make matters worse, some unthinking New Agers (possibly born with their brains located in the lower extremity of their bodies) began establishing groups where parents of such gifted children can take their offspring to socialize with kindred souls. The establishment of such groups for “Indigo Children” was manna from heaven for mind control programmers. No longer do they have to laboriously search for such potential hapless victims, all they have to do is to infiltrate such groups as “helpers.” At the present time, there are at least six hundred such groups for Indigo Children throughout the world. I am personally aware of one well known New Age writer and lecturer who is involved with Indigo Children on behalf of a certain intelligence agency; doubtless there are others.
Source: Stop Exploiting the Indigo Children by Brian Desborough

So guys, time to get out of the "Turkey Farm" (look it up) and work it out.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

The orginal meaning of Indigo was to be spiritually connected. There is a lot more to this than what Wikipedia and all have to list and so forth. It has to do with being connected with your spiritual heart, or soul, which is in turn connected to all things.

So when you are in that place of awareness and listening, you can link in many different ways to all things. It is simpler to say one is intuitive than to come up with all these labels of indigo, crystal, rainbow, starseed, and so forth.

The real deal is that you are simply you and no one else in creation can be like you. The quieter we are inside, the more time we take to be aware of the unseen world, the richer and more complete our lives are. It is also important that we do this with an humble approach and also have the skills to keep it under control.

This is such a large topic! www.placeoflight.net

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join