It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help better understanding and interpreting the Bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
Strange that you won't watch simply because of a flag. That is a special sort of close mindedness.
I don't support people who support evil. If that is "close mindedness" then so be it. If a teacher wants someone to listen to them, they should not make blatant display of their love of evil.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You have not listened to a thing this guy has said and you write him off just like that...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
You have not listened to a thing this guy has said and you write him off just like that...
This is a discussion forum, why don't you discuss some of the points brought up in the video and I will discuss them with you.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
In all honesty, I watched 16+ hours of footage by this guy, and I was hoping that others might take the keen interest in him that I did and would want to discuss it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Well, I have been studying Hebrew for 25 years so how about having a discussion or do you just want people to be propagandized into Zionism.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This guy is not trying to "propagandize people into Zionism." It's hard to have the discussion with you since you won't take the time to watch even one of the videos, and then make assumptions as to their content while also managing to always have a condescending tone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join