It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God from the bible, the creator of all things?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
In my opinion (and this correlates with literal biblical translation very well), the universe is an ascending-dimensional fractal entity.

I go into much more detail here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To support my claim, here are a few, of many, biblical references:

Romans 12:5
so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

1 Corinthians 12:12
Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:27
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Ephesians 4:15
Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.

Colossians 1:24
Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Incognito92

Yes this is all in line with string theory so they say, right now Hawking has switched from the Closed Univese, of which you spoke.
Now Hawking is into the Open Unverse Theory.

I go toward the Closed Universe Theory, with a Infinitenumber of bangs occuring, with this the Multiverse everything has already happened.

People are stupid, excuse me but, Talk of God, NO God, is stupid, foolish, if you were not here I would not say this.
My God is the Creator, what ever Created my existance, and I can not escape ( Well I could kill myself ) , but I am part of this Creation.

By the way, with all these Eons the Universe has had to Perfect itself, it has, It didn't even need one but has had a infinite number of times to do so. You can do no better, so enjoy the ride, the Univese is not flawed it is perfect. People are flawed, or at least thir views.

At the Godhead, their is no cocept of good,evil, male, female just the One.

! more thing just before a Bang, it would appear as if there was nothing in the Nothing of the Universe, The Creator said let there be light, Bang. How did the people in the Bible know this?

edit on 12-9-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
[color=gold]

Well "THEY" do have MOTHERS and a FATHER who created them so.......

-Personal observation-

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

NAMASTE

edit on 9/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Unless that perfect expects us to complete his creation.

Even with the phenomena of decay, and entropy....Are you not in awe of the magnificent power of it all?

Or was that just one of those 'tricks' the sophia snuck through the demiurges programming?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

You people really like to exaggerate your claims.

The Hebrew Bible is an enormous book. In fact, only episodes in the book of Genesis - which is pre revelation of the Torah anyways, can be found in older civilizations, like in the Babyloniabn Enuma Elish.

But you cant find varbatim texts in the Bible - Exodus, Numbers, Leviticus, Dueteronomy, Joshua, Judges etc, as if these books didnt themselves contain an esoteric doctrine.

The Hebrew religion was a DIFFERENT religion. And the episodes found in the book of genesis which has analogues in other cultures, is an archetypal event. It will be found in all older books of ancient semitic knowledge because the Hebrews, like most peoples, descended from this culture.

But dont confuse the picture by asserting the Hebrew was the same as Babylonian Pagan religion. It most certainly was not. This argument may apply to other pagan religions, but not Judaism.

There is an alltogether different emphasis, even if both the Hebrews and Pagans conceived the universe in complex metaphysical terms.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The ancient civilizations of the Egyptians, Babylonians, Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas shared several intriguing characteristics:

1.They were extremely advanced scientifically and technologically.
2.Animal and human sacrifices were performed at an alarming rate, preceding their demise.
3.They believed they had acquired metaphysical knowledge from the "gods", whom they perceived as coming from the stars and also the subterranean level of the earth.
4.These cultures disintegrated or became abruptly extinct while at the pinnacle of their existance.
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

There is enough evidence for a great flood which wiped out these civilisations.
There is enough artwork which survived which shows flying things that many say look like UFOs.
Look at today - cattle mutilations, legs washing on shore, 'ufos', technological leaps this past century, thousands of missing children, satanic messages everywhere, man made creations of New Age religions, a dedicated and sustained attack on the Bible and Yahushua, the promotion of 'ancient gods',
If you believe at least that there was a Creator, it goes without saying that he would have given us laws to live by - laws that would keep peace. I know that He did, contained within the Old Testament. He then sent His Only Begotten Son in the last chapter of civilisation, at a time when these old 'religions' were starting to resurface. Amongst His messages of love was His message of how the remaining years of our civilisation would play out - and that as Adam's disobedience to God's law caused death to enter our lives, Yesushua's sacrifice could bring life - eternal life with our Creator.

These 'things' that the NT calls demons are back - summoned once again through use of the 'ancient mysteries' occult religions. www.gira.ca...

Jesus Christ made a most interesting statement. We read, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man" (Mathew 24:37 NIV). In other words, events that took place prior to the Flood of Noah will be duplicated prior to His second coming.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
And for those things stated above, plus first hand experience in my own life, I can categorically state that the Bible is God's Word. And His promises to mankind. Faith then steps in - can you let go of every piece of disinfo out there promulgated by these entities and turn to Yahuwah, through His Son Yahushua, and accept his offer of salvation? Its always been your choice, and will be through the first 7 warnings to mankind that time is fast approaching the End. The Bible is undoubtedly the Word of God.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

No, he's an alien, who's brother created the human race from his dna and some kind of monkey man that was already roaming the earth

Not quite... The Creator of all things created Au the father of Enki (The creator of the human race). Au is not "The Creator of all things"

So, yes there is a god(s) but they are created beings from the creator of all things.

The creator of all things from what I see is pretty much absent as it gave the created beings the tools to survive, so it is pretty much hands off unless it sees the need to intervene from time to time...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Are we the gods from the bacteria that lives inside us?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join