It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911GATE: Impossible Collapse Mega Proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
reply to post by roboe

Roboe. Your post in this thread is the shred of reality this needed... THE FIRES DIDNT MELT STEEL. NO ONE SAID IT DID. THE FIRES WEAKENED THE CROSS BEAMS THAT ARE NOT INCASED IN STEEL...

HEATED UP STEEL IS NOT STRONG.

DO YOU DINGBATS GET IT YET??

many, many people said steel melted, we even have video tape and picture evidence of this. check my previous post explaining how the color of the metal indicates temperature and picture evidence.

i'm a certified welder, i know what molten metal looks like.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Okay, someone tell a novice like me what on earth could make steel "molten" for days on end? What could generate that kind of heat for such a long period of time?

Thanks in advance for any educated response.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorHouseMD

Well from what I've heard, thermite can get that hot, and does look exactly like the sparks in the WTC videos...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Ok so Jet fuel in the vapor form escaped the ignition source and ran it's little hiney down the elevator shaft cuz it was scared of the fire, following the smoke.

No no no no no
It was pressurized into the elevator shaft because it couldn't escape out of the gaping holes in the building.

No no no no no, It chose the path of least resistance and mosied on down
into CLOSED elevator shafts. Yeah they may have been gaping holes on the floors where it was destroyed but in order for the fuel/ gas mixture to move it would have had to have an opening down below where it could force the air already in the shaft out.

No no no no no,
It just did ok!

Then the fire that couldn't catch up to the very flammable vapor heated up the molecules just to the point of ignition but it couldn't ignite cuz of the lack of oxygen. But then! The fire said aha I caught you just as the jet fuel vapor thought it had got away and actually ignited this volatile mixture of non burning vapor and smoke and then blew up with such force that it disintegrated concrete and steel to be left smoldering for weeks. The oxygen needed miraculously apperaed as each floor above was blown out and wallah, we have combustion sparky, enough so that what 4 shafts filled with this mixture actually caused a perfect downward collapse cuz that's how flammable vapors work.

No no no no no
The jet fuel was burnt up instantly. The videos can be seen where you can hear the bombs go off and testimony of people who heard them. There were explosions in the basement for cryin out loud.

Never mind any of that. Your theory is full of more holes than I could ever explain because THEY LACK COMMON SENSE!

Not sure why I care, you are one of too many who trust your gov and have no fraking clue of the atrocities pulled off by other gov's in the not so distant past. What a wonderful thing to own the history books.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
My buddy uploaded a newer version of the video in the OP a few weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I can't believe that there could have been any jet fuel left to burn after it was ALL atomized and combusted upon impacting each tower respectively.

Whatever fuel that did not get consumed by the fireballs has to be a Kennedy Magic Bullet!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

That video is truly a waste of time. A couple of guys alternately, and repeatedly, giving us their opinion that the Towers and WTC 7 were cd based on video clips. And, for some obscure reason, with Leslie Robertson ( who of course doesn't believe in cd ) repeatedly interjecting " it was live on television "

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by ugie1028

That video is truly a waste of time. A couple of guys alternately, and repeatedly, giving us their opinion that the Towers and WTC 7 were cd based on video clips. And, for some obscure reason, with Leslie Robertson ( who of course doesn't believe in cd ) repeatedly interjecting " it was live on television "

Typical shill comment! This video is very revealing. Watch everything and everything and come to your own conclusions, dont listen to the OS huggers that always try to put people off, and who always try to make people's minds up for them!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by applebaum
So, why did they fall? My husband says the fire melted the steal and collapsed it all. I am not sure that would work. I know the Jets were full of fuel. I guess I need to do some research.

The jets were not FUUL OF FUEL. Only tankers can be full of fuel.

But they had a fuel capacity of 25,000 gallons but they only had 10,000 at the time of impact so they were only 40% full.

TEN YEARS we still hear this fully fueled crap.

psik

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I really don't get into many conspiracies, but with this one... well, the facts don't add up the way they should and I am very skeptical that it happened the way the government tries to portray it.
Bush wanted to go to war with Iraq. The American public didn't. To get the public on his side, his "team" had to do something.
Ever see the movie "Wag the Dog"? It came out before 9/11 but spoke volumes about what we most likely experienced.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join