It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This whole 9-11 10 years anniversary is a HUGE energy-stealing occultist ritual.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The Illuminati occultist apparatus which took the life of thousands of people at that horrible day, now is STEALING, vampirizing, draining energy for thousands of people who are in the Ground Zero, "remembering" that tragedy. Don't guess me wrong! I'm not criticizing people who just wanna express their feelings about it, but they ARE being tricked into delivering their energy, mental and emotional, for evil astral entities.
People who ignore metaphysical subjects, might not know that the evil energy unleashed during the satanic ritual of the 9-11, is still there in the Ground Zero. Probably the pain of most of the ones who died that day, of such barbaric way, created a magnetic trauma which is still spiked in that place and might never be cleaned up. Or at least will take hundreds or maybe thousands of years to dissipate.

Probably I'll be bashed to the bones, called "disrespectful" or something like that, but that's exactly what's happening. TPTB set up that mass energy blackout in California, Arizona and Mexico and spread that false flag for a "credible terrorist threat" to increase the amount of fear into the people. Now go figure out, thousands maybe millions of people in Ground Zero, just like the man below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fff8edc1c8fa.jpg[/atsimg]

Mourning their pain and sadness in that place already full of negative energy. Everything prepared for being another occultist ritual, at this time to stealing the energy of the people. People who ignore occultism, but TPTB know everything about occultism and they use it against the ignorant people.

That's how I see it and I had to say that!
edit on 9/11/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well i am taking a bashing myself for saying how i think it is concerning this slap in the face memorial created by the same people whom caused the carnage in the first...and how these bloodsucking individuals are lapping it up as they sit in their glass towers of pain and fraud feeding upon the pain and suffering of the same people whom they slaughtered stealing the life blood of the living relatives under the guise of creating something beautiful and i am being told i should tow the line and just step into the fray of the same people whom keep us in slavery so they can feed upon our souls.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.mirshalak.net...

That's pretty much exactly what I wrote here. Don't feed the monsters, guys.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I can understand partially what you are trying to express however look at it this way, the families of the victims who died on 9/11 were never given a body their deceased loved ones so they can give them a proper burial in a cemetary with a head stone where they can visit their graves each day, week, month, year or special occations and mourn in private.

So where else do you suggest these people go to?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sure sounds like that story I heard once about them producing "product"- what others call "ether". I do not know enough about it to say either way, but if there were something feeding off negative energies, that would be the way to do it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Agreed OP. Just like it was ten years ago. Whether it's on purpose or actually "Satanic" or not, I don't know and don't care, the effect is just the same.

I've tried really hard not to watch any of the images or listen to much of the re-hash commentary. I don't mind discussing the implications such as how the world changed or how the "terrorists" won because we willingly gave up our freedoms for security and spent our treasure on endless war. But I will not allow my emotions and thinking to be manipulated by the imagery, tragic stories or the sick nostalgia that is rampant today and this whole week leading up to it.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but so be it.
edit on 11/9/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
first up, I'm probably one of the few on here that does not believe this 9 11 conspiracy stuff. that being said; you claim dark / evil energy remains at the site of the Twin Towers. OK, let's say I buy that. how about when thousands of people from across the world stop and remember what happened there that day 10 years ago. or when we remember those we lost? wouldn't that be considered compassion or empathy or kindness or just a basic "I care that my fellow human being suffered such horror and it breaks my heart when I think of how many people lost those they loved"? aren't those all basically good, positive feelings and thoughts? in other words, if your "darkness" does indeed still dwell at ground zero what better way to counteract it or destroy it then by acts of kindness and good. remember, evil triumphs when good men do nothing. .......... just my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I feel the same way about it. This "anniversary" exercise is nothing more than to get people ramped up and paranoid again, at the same time the gov.'t (and others) can roll out " the need for more security and laws".

I find it so transparent, it's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
call it what you want OP it is also a place of love, where many come to comfort others whose only connection to them is their grief. it is a place of hope, for a future where all humankind can live in peace and harmony. for many that is all it is. those forces for good and positive energy are just as strong as the opposing forces of evil and pain.
i say indeed the force for good in gathering as many are, is in fact much stronger, it can help find closure and inner peace as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This isn't the ''Reptilians love to consume our negative energy'' tosh is it?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I called my aunt this morning to just say hi, and she was crying. I asked her why she was crying, and all she could say was, "I don't know...it's all just so sad."

Well, ten years later, as in the very first year, I'm not so much sad as I am angry about the opportunists and the predators and what we've allowed them and this to do to us as a nation and as a people.And I'm angry about how easily swayed and manipulated we are. I'm angry about our disproportionate response..

The 9/11 tragedy makes me very sad too, but probably not for the more visible and popular reasons.

I too have tried to avoid and for the most part been successful in avoiding the recurring images and emotional games they are playing with the people . The retrospectives of "where were you when you saw/heard..." is to me not only inconsequential but manipulative too. I wholeheartedly believe it prevents healing and is also, by some, designed to take the focus off the important questions and cloud the perspective of far too many.

reply to post by kosmicjack

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

So you find it amusing, fine.

But think of it this way - If every person that has spent time re-playing the day in their head would, instead, turn that energy into something useful and productive for today or tomorrow, the world would actually be a better place. If the money that was spent marketing this 10 year Anniversary or building the Memorial was, instead, spent helping actual human beings, lives would be saved or improved.

Instead, we'll all be left emotionally drained, befuddled by the re-hash of those confusing days and more susceptible to fear, uncertainty and doubt.
edit on 11/9/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It most definitely is the equivalent of a psychological attack on the population.

It is like being forced to relive a trauma.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't mind saying I 100% agree with you on this.
I have made a conscious decision to only feed "Love" into the system.
I have stopped feeding hatred and fear into the system.

I have figured out how to beat them at their own game.
It is working wonders in MY life.
They can no longer rely on me to pump my energy into their sick little system of control.
I WIN!
THEY LOSE!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
They can no longer rely on me to pump my energy into their sick little system of control.
I WIN!
THEY LOSE!

No, ultimately you both win. Sending them love will help raise their own sphere, eventually.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I can agree that the event has turned into a energy stealing ritual of sorts, but we should not forget that it is also being used politically to continue the state of national emergency that was put into effect on 911 by no other than G.W. Bush.

Recently we have read about Obama considering extending the emergency and of course to do so requires that the national emergency not be over.

It this why all of a sudden there was hype about another 911 attack? It this why the media and government officials have stated that they have credible evidence of another attack?

Now, I ask you, how can any federal agency stating such things have "credible evidence" of another 911 style terrorist attack and still report that the credible evidence is unconfirmed? I mean really, why doesn't anyone question this fabricated justification for the B.S. that it is?

Am I the only one that sees this as bogus and deceptive justification for continuing the state of national emergency?

Well, I do and while many will not understand or agree that the 911 incident in 2001 was itself a blood ritual, what we are seeing today with the way the 911 commemorative services are being conducted, well, this is when I have to agree with the OP because I see this as an occultist feeding frenzy by those energy vampires that feed off of such negative energies.

We have a large scale and media hyped 911 event where government stokes the flames of fear and anxiety while covertly allowing evil ritualist to feed off of that negative and fear induced energy.

The government even promotes the 911 event in order to get thousands of unsuspecting citizens to attend and weep and cry and wring their hands in remembrance of when America was attacked on that fateful day.

Could this be why none of the real heroes of 911 were allowed to attend? You know, the ones that don't buy the BS and the lies of 911. The sick and dying from the lies perpetuated that day who question the official story of 911 are not allowed to attend. How odd indeed.

Perhaps they didn't want any contradictory energies of truth to be present, who knows.

If it allows Obama and others to continue the state of national emergency created by 911, then I guess it worked. Let's hope that it does not, because sooner or later this continued 911 deception must be seen for what it is. Deception on a grand scale and nothing more. It was BS then and it is still just more lies on top of older lies.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

I WIN!
THEY LOSE!

No, ultimately you both win. Sending them love will help raise their own sphere, eventually.

LoL Slow down it is a major paradigm shift for many here.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
WILLIAM REICH orgone energy generator was to much for tptb it made ill people well again made round flying discs fall out of the sky solution JAIL FOR LIFE confiscate all the plans

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Well i am taking a bashing myself for saying how i think it is concerning this slap in the face memorial created by the same people whom caused the carnage in the first...and how these bloodsucking individuals are lapping it up as they sit in their glass towers of pain and fraud feeding upon the pain and suffering of the same people whom they slaughtered stealing the life blood of the living relatives under the guise of creating something beautiful and i am being told i should tow the line and just step into the fray of the same people whom keep us in slavery so they can feed upon our souls.

You just said it how it is: That's WHY they created this "memorial"... A place for energy stealing. A place for the same evil entities which fed on the death of thousands, in that 9-11, are now feeding on the naive people who go mourn there.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

I WIN!
THEY LOSE!

If you are talking about sending love for TPTB, you can't be that naive. Good and evil are very well defined in the times we're living in. It's Kali Yuga. They won't change a millimiter. They DON'T WANT love. At least not unconditional love. If you are talking about sending love for the ones who died in the WTC, you can do it from other places. From a park surrounded by nature, where the good energy floats free, from a temple if you are religious... But right THERE in the Ground Zero, it's too dangerous. In the 9-11 a dimensional gate was opened there. The evil was too strong that day and I don't recommend people going there to release emotional energy, specially 'cos nobody knows what came to our dimension and may eventually still be there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join