It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Society collapses and a new one is born; and the new birth, most undoubtedly, contains the seeds of the tree it came from. The essence of the project implanted in the new "phoenix", which would in a way be a 'new world', a new way of perceiving reality, would contain the same spirit - or spiritual philosophy - that controlled the former.

I think the American revolution was masterminded by the British. I think all these revolutions were rigged, and carried out as if it were a board game, or as if it was understood with such clarity at a mental level, that it transitions almost seemlessly when it unfolds on a political level.

I would even be willing to believe that the reformation was a project of the Catholic Churches - and the schisms of earlier times were rigged too.

I only believe this because of the way society has always been structured. The mystic-philosophers - nobles, and rulers of society, forming their own "clique", aka the elite, always guiding the ship, as if they were demi-gods, having a mystic vision into another world while simultaneously doing their thing in the physical realm.

I Think Rome was behind the creation of Christianity, and i believe from its very beginnings was based on Gnosticism. I even think the polemics of the early church fathers againt the Gnostic had political purposes, and that Irenaus, etc only wrote those books for the undeveloped psychics - common people, who hadnt yet gained 'spiritual vision' - gnosis, and so could never comprehend its signifiance.

Gnosticism at its root is dualism, and thus, a Gnostic - a Knower, is beyond the moral condition of the "psychic" who is under the control of the Demiurgic - Jewish God - Archon. As such, the Gnostic can do what he wants without feeling guilty, because he "knows" appearances are illusory. An outer evil can have a good intent.

I think Rome, like, the British many years later, initiated its own collapse, in order to transform itself into something new and different, and consonant with the spirit of the age. Thus, the Roman Empire transmorphed into the Byzantium Empire, which later turned into the Catholic Church. Henry the "8th" - 8 symbolic of transcendence, started Anglicanism, breaking Britain - who was destined to inherit the power of Rome, off from the Vatican, creating the impression of difference between the two.

Many years later, the British and America were fighting in what later became known as the American revolution. Undoubtedly, i think the British were behind this aswell. I think most if not all of the founding fathers were "complicit" in the creation of America, and that all of them were mystics, and thus submitted to the same basic "Christan" ie; Gnostic - for the pneumatic elite - philosophy.

And here we are again today. Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and so many people believing all the hype, thinking this is just a random "eruption" of spirit, initiated by the otherwise ignorant masses against their evil, satanist overlords........ Its naive. These men are all about vision, being mystics, and so anticipate the future. The future, as we are experiencing it today, was probably hashed up many years ago between these visionaries. And tomorrow too, has been planned.

I also belive there is a corrallation, where a metaphysical doctrine is projected into this world in realtime geo-political events.

An example being: Jews, Israel, symbolize or are a projection of the demiurge. The UN, US, EU and Russia - the "quartet", symbolize the united self. The self - Quartet, seeks to persuade the Ego - Israel, of the unity between us all, or more discreetly, the unity between good and evil. Israel - or the Ego, sees things differently. Hes idealistic, and wants to make the world a better place through self discipline and control. The Self - quartet - does not want that. It wants the Ego to recognize the inherent duality in the world; or, for Israel to accept a Palestian state - palestine being a latinization of the biblical philisitine, hammering home the esoteric meaning. The ego needs to accept the reality of evil or Palestine

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The main problem I have with your theory is that it is impossible to control that many variables, no matter how powerful the group in question actually is. Also, it just wouldn't have made any sense. Why would any group even want to "start over" with their entire society? Especially if they are already powerful.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The main problem I have with your theory is that it is impossible to control that many variables, no matter how powerful the group in question actually is

What i posit is no different from what theosophy says. The world has always been divided between those who "know" - mystics, and the ignorant masses.

Eventually, society began to evolve a secularism, with Greece and Rome, and by reading their writings you would probably assume they knew nothing or little of mysticism. Not true, many if not all major figures were part of mystery schools. Todays traditions call this "wisdom" the perennial philosophy - a word coined by aldous huxley, and the "traditionalist school". Its essentially the same stuff talked about by the theosophists, but from a slightly different perspective, and much less liberal in its assertions. The essence is gnosis - the secret wisdom beneath the symbol of Jesus Christ, Mohammads ascension to heaven, Buddah, Krishna etc...

This being what it is, and having always been this way, allows society to grow and advance in stages, one generation giving way to another, one being consumed - soma, another the consumer - agni. This is the same concept hinted at in Greek Mythology, of Aphrodite being born from the blood and semen of Uranous' severed penis. Uranous is the established order, chronus is time and the severing of Uranous' penis is the destruction of the established order. The foam that rises from the blood and semen in the ocean (the void) is aphrodite - desire, the basis for a new creation.

Its hidden in all allegories, and even in popular Disney kids movies, many of which are based on Brothers Grimm fairy Tales, also archetypal in nature.

And why would they start over? Everyone dies. Everything ends. This being the natural current of existence. When a man leaves this world, he wants to leave his imprint, in some shape or form, to make sure he has a continued influence in this world. Thus, a father has children to perpetuate his name. Some parents want their kids to perpetuate a philosophy, or religion after they die. Others want them to take over the business.

These elites pass off the reins to their children. When the time comes for change, and they know this, because these Gnostics are immersed in a world of occultism and sorcery. They are behind everything that happens, in the same sense that a thought precedes the action. They are the thought directing the action of everyday life.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
From my perspective we experience internally not externally.

There really isn't much more to add. I like to convey my thoughts in the most simplistic way possible.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So all this big conspiracy and esoteric clap-trap to get to the punchline:

the reality of evil or Palestine

You are really something else!

Some parents want their kids to perpetuate a philosophy, or religion after they die.
. . .
These elites pass off the reins to their children. When the time comes for change, and they know this, because these Gnostics are immersed in a world of occultism and sorcery. They are behind everything that happens,

Just who are you talking about?

DT 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Yahweh our God, Yahweh is one. 5 Love Yahweh your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

edit on 11-9-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Whew, that was a lot to digest. I'm just going to focus on your tranformational theories for now.

Am I reading this correctly? Are you claiming that often (not always) the party which stood the most to lose was actually behind the formation of their dissidents?

Romans vs Christians
British vs America

And that their actual goal was to trigger a transformation of themselves into something else?

Roman empire into Byzantium empire into Catholic church into Britain into EU.

That is an interesting theory. Personally I think its simply a matter of "darn sneaky" humans attempting to adapt. If one method doesn't work try, try again.

top topics

join