It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probability of Large-Scale False Flag Terror Event Increasing As European Banking Panic Looms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Probability of Large-Scale False Flag Terror Event Increasing As European Banking Panic Looms

tarpley.net

September 9, 2011

Washington DC, Sept. 9, 2011 – Late yesterday, Obama administration officials speaking off the record told reporters that they had a “credible but unconfirmed” threat warning for a terror attack around the time of the 9/11 anniversary is coming Sunday.

This announcement caps a week in which numerous veterans of the original 9/11 false flag terror attack and cover-up have been prodigal with their media warnings that a repetition of the bloody tragedy of 10 years ago is simply a question of time. These figures have included former New York Mayor Giuliani, 9/11 commi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I just was browsing the thread about the "unconfirmed." but "reliable." chatter about a supposed attack this Sunday I think this is what maybe behind all that.The faltering economy and several banks in Europe on the brink they need an attack to keep the war economy going and back in the US we just had the 12 tyrants aka: The Super Congress has meant and the appointment of General Petraeus as DCI.If the Tyrants don't agree then the DOD's budget will go under the knife we have heard from Rumsfield bringing up the terrorist bogey man if they cut it.Expect to hear from some more former SecDefs and other DOD officials.Not that I personally believe any politician would dare touch the defense budget this close to an election year.

tarpley.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ha, doubt that. They are lucky if they kill only themselves in attacks now days. They are not so competent as to pull off an attack that is worthy of the causalities of 9-11. If there is one i am betting it kills at most 5 people.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think I mentioned in another thread that the likelihood of a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 is slim, considering the main terrorist organization has supposedly been backed into a corner. If they are still able to pose a threat to the US on a large scale, like on 9/11, then what have we accomplished in the Middle East besides pissing off a lot of people?

Surely the government, or members of the government, if they were going to plan an attack on Sunday, would know and understand that it wouldn't make all that much sense. However, we know that they have a tendency to play the "patriot" card, appealing to the emotions and "national pride" (lol) of the masses, but I don't see that working as well as it did last time.

There were just too many unanswered questions and too much speculation the last time around, and surely whoever "really" organized or allowed the plot to happen know that they barely got away with it last time...hiding it from the public I mean. There just wasn't a national uproar, at least not with a large enough percentage to make a difference.

So anyway my point is that if anything happens tomorrow, I suspect we will be able to tell who did it immediately, simply by looking at the magnitude of the event. Al-Qaeda doesn't have the resources or leadership to do anything "big" on US soil at the moment, so if something does happen and the government claims Al-Qaeda did it, you can be they will be lying. We will just have to wait and see, and hopefully the 11th passes without incident.

I do suspect that since the government and media have been hyping up the "anniversary" of 9/11 that they already know something we don't. What is so big about the 10th anniversary? We have had an anniversary of the event every year for the last decade and nothing happened. Why not the 3 year or 5 year anniversary? I sort of understand, but still, would Al-Qaeda really wait ten years to strike again, when their chances now have to be worse than they ever were over the past 10 years.
edit on 9/11/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Usually these kind of orgs. like dates with meaning to them. Mostly means for public attention to get a political agenda to the masses or some other message. Look how long it took from the first trade center bombing to get the second attack years latter.

Think of it like a computer hacker trying to hack and crack. It takes a while to fish for your info and you bait. If it doesn't work try it out somewhere else. Until you find a vunerability. Oberserve for changes and execute.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
1) If anything happened it would instantly expose the post-9/11 bureacracy as totally and completely irrelevant.

2) It would have to be carried out by our own letter agencies, which would be really easy to do with people like General P. in charge of the CIA.

3) No amount of funding can stop a dedicated enemy from exposing a chink in the armor, and if you think so you've already lost the asymmetrical war. Keep spending folks, if it makes you feel safer.

4) Mobile watchtowers, sound cannons, spies and a small army aren't for muslim extremists numbering less than a few hundred thousands of miles away across bodies of water. Look in the mirror, you're the target.

5) Celebrating, recognizing, commemmorating, memorializing or even mentioning 9/11 only gives credence to the perpetrators alive and dead. Put simply, don't feel the trolls, because that's what terrorism is all about.

6) Furthermore, the abundance of just those enablers are the very reason it is crystal clear our government was complacent or responsible for 9/11, and any threat (I mean warning) of new terror attacks should only draw criticism and sew further mistrust.
edit on 2011/9/11 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

The real terrorists are the warlords using non-existent groups(Al Qaeda) as scapegoats for a reason to invade and plunder a neutral nation and kill their people.

top topics

join