It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Jelly Slimes House?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So it seems no one knows what this is but the home owner seems to think its Star Jelly.
What do you guys think it could be.
www.wtae.com...

Heres a wikipedia link for star jelly its an old folklore which some people thinks appears during a meteor shower but i wonder if it had anything to do with the recent solor flares.

edit on 10-9-2011 by jrkelly77 because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-9-2011 by jrkelly77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That is strange, I wonder if the homeowner has noticed any paranormal activity around the house or backyard.And have any of his neighbors had this issue.Or maybe the guy bought all the slimer goo toys r us had just to get on the news for his 15 min of fame. Who knows but good find , makes you wonder.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
you would think with all the terrorist hoopla this week that some authority would check it out.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hard to say what it is for sure. I could see how perhaps under strange conditions certain materials that we are putting into the enviroment might form odd precipitates that we only occasionally see, or I could just as easily imagine a flock of birds that had eaten something strange making a strange deposit over a certain area. Then of course there's the slime mould theory, which seems reasonable to me in some ways. But without knowing more about the specific conditions under which this occurred, it's difficult to make an intelligent guess as to the cause.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Looks alot like star jelly, I wonder does it have a smell?

channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Videos/08197_00

A paranormal investigator finds a gelatainous blob after a report of strange lights in the sky. Is it evidence of alien life?

Nat Geographic

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Anyone who has ever had a kid in diapers knows exactly what this star jelly looks like!! And I mean it looks exactly like that when a kid goes into a swimming pool or sprinkler whith a diaper on and the thing blows up and starts oozing that stuff everywhere. So my bet is on a prank.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

This reminds me of something very similar that happened in a small town in washington. Apparently this gelatinous material rained down on them a few times and made a lot of people sick. They had the goo tested and discovered it contained human white blood cells and 2 different types of bacteria. I don't believe they ever figured out where it came from though...
Here's a short clip about it from Unsolved Mysteries:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

This material looks EXACTLY like one of the many flavors of HydroGel used in container gardening to lengthen the time between watering. When dry this material looks like a white powder but absorbs 100 times its original weight in water to resemble clear gelatin.

I think someone is playing joke on this guy.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So how's the "Orange Goo" analysis going,,
u know the "Unidentified Jelly Like Substance containing a vertibrae, but later was a fungas,," story.

I mean it was only last week,,
wonder what the final analysis was,,
bet know one knows.

top topics

join