It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday: Film Chemtrails. Saturday: Join ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
I've been happily lurking for a long time now, but after a bizarre day on Vancouver Island yesterday, I had to finally jump into the fray.

I'm a west coast writer who keeps her eyes wide open and watched in alarm yesterday as plane after plane painted the sky over Central Vancouver Island with trails that spread over the sky for hours. During the time that the solar flare was hitting earth. While we experienced a 6.4 earthquake.

I've never had an opinion on chemtrails one way or another, but watching them first hand was enough to make me say "I think I've got something to say about this".

So hello to everyone - I took extensive pictures and a video of the planes and trails yesteday which I'm hoping I can share with you all. Alarming indeed. I've love some advice on the appropriate area of the site to post them.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Earthquakes? On Vancouver Island? Never heard of it.
I jest. I lived in Campbell River for most of the 70's. They happen all the time. Welcome aboard. If you need any help, this is a big site, PM me anytime.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hi.

There is no such thing as "chemtrails".

Looking at the weather data I see that there was a mild front approaching Vancouver yesterday. I also see that the air above Vancouver was very humid (above 60% relative humidity). These are the conditions which are conducive to the formation of persistent contrails. This is what you saw. The contrails and earthquake had no connection to the geomagnetic activity yesterday.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Intrepid - very true! My first one, first of many I'm sure. Hello!

Phage - Vancouver Island has weather patterns that differ from Vancouver on the mainland. Not having any firm opinions on chemtrails versus contrails, I'd be interesting in hearing more from you about what a 'persistant contrail' looks and acts like. Not making a connection between this and the earthquake, just noting the timeline.
edit on 10-9-2011 by OceanWriter because: typo

edit on 10-9-2011 by OceanWriter because: 2 typos

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OceanWriter

I'm sorry, I was talking about the conditions at (and above) Vancouver Island. I should have been more specific. The upper air data was from Port Hardy.

This is a good source on contrails.
contrailscience.com...

edit on 9/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
first off welcome second i've found this a good place to learn and discover every side of every subject you will ever want to know or not know about.good eye on the trails, myself i'm sure there some persistant trails that are normal but it's obvious that some are not and are a manufactured thing.some i swear they add a colorant to ,my theory is thats it's called" brillant blue"(do a google search)sometimes trails right out of the planes are bright white and sometimes they are darker and blend in with the sky better but are still darker(seems mostly during season change,from winter to spring).there is even some grade school textbooks that talk about trails as acting like sunscreen for the planet.as for the people that now will debate you about this and belittle you for going with your gut feeling on this its simple ignore the annoying mosquitoes.the other thing to notice is in movies,pay attention to shots of the sky in older movies,almost always clear(60s-70s-80s)now movies its stupidly obvious,also older magazines and books compare to newer ones,yep there in them now,even your local news at night watch the sky behind the reporters.i bet you will be shocked after a few days and a few movies(like the movie faster with the rock,watch the scene where he gets out of prison).ive seen them build storms,teardown storms and ive seen it snow like a blizzard without a cloud in sight but alot of spraying all day.as a matter of fact they have been spraying heavy all day here in western central MN.the other thing is watch your local weather radar when they spray you will start to notice the patterns,also watch the earthquake monitors. well good luck and stick with your gut feelings usually they are right,everytime i see heavy trails i just get the feeling of o-crap.im also trying to watch solar activity more to see if there might be some connection there also.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OceanWriter
I'm a west coast writer who keeps her eyes wide open and watched in alarm yesterday as plane after plane painted the sky over Central Vancouver Island with trails that spread over the sky for hours. During the time that the solar flare was hitting earth. While we experienced a 6.4 earthquake.

It was a 6.4 in Vancouver? Is this the same earthquake that supposedly shook from somewhere in VA USA at a 5.something? I felt it. Thought I was going to faint for the first time in my life...
Anyway, Those chemtails or whatever they technically are... I used to think that's how clouds were made...
Oh the joys of being naive and arrogant and ten.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rschmfem

Originally posted by OceanWriter

It was a 6.4 in Vancouver? Is this the same earthquake that supposedly shook from somewhere in VA USA at a 5.something? I felt it. Thought I was going to faint for the first time in my life...
Anyway, Those chemtails or whatever they technically are... I used to think that's how clouds were made...
Oh the joys of being naive and arrogant and ten.

It's called cloud seeding. That is another explanation of plane contrails...

I for one do not believe *werez beinz sprayz witz cemicalls*
No proof of it.
So cloud seeding would be just as rational of an answer to explain chemtrails from plane contrails.

That is for another thread though..
Welcome
edit on 10-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

top topics

join