It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Christian Prophecy--Local Status Check Requested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Paladin1dcs

THX THX.

I could sure handle the first elevator !UP!

I long to see HIM, my Lord and Savior, Jesus The Christ.

This sin-soaked globe is groaning in agony only set to increase for several years.

Thanks for stopping by.

I agree that a host of false prophet sorts seem to be multiplying.

Also the stuff about the fallen angel/UFO stuff seems to be increasing.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Are there any updates from any of the RCC type sources of a prophetic nature that are at all credible?

What's new in your sphere of things in terms of such issues and things looming on the near horizon?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by colbe

Are there any updates from any of the RCC type sources of a prophetic nature that are at all credible?

What's new in your sphere of things in terms of such issues and things looming on the near horizon?

Hi BO XIAN,

I posted yesterday, the latest from our Lord to an Irish seer who hears much
about the Great Warning.

take care and blessings,

colbe

_ _ _ _ _

Signs will appear in the sky first – the sun will spin

Message to Maria

Friday, November 11th, 2011 @ 04:00 pm

Prayer and much of it is needed to help save souls now. You, My daughter, must prepare your family and tell those in need of My great mercy to be ready.

Once again the signs will appear first. Many people will sit up and take heed when they see the changes in the skies. They will witness the sun spin like never before. Then they will see the cross. This will happen immediately before the stars clash in the skies and when My rays of Divine Mercy will cover the earth.
Silence will ensue so that each soul will be in a state of absolute privacy when they come before Me. Tell My children what to watch out for because they must not be afraid. This is not an event to fear. Instead you must all welcome this encounter.

All My children must accept that it is I who now comes before them. They must not think that this is the end of the world. For it is not. It is the beginning of a new period in time when all of My children will know the truth at last.

I rejoice and feel a great tenderness towards every single soul who can be redeemed if they allow me to give them this gift.

Pray pray pray for all souls now and in particular for those who will be so fearful that they may not be strong enough to accept My hand of Mercy.

Yours Savior

Jesus Christ

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

THX THX.

May all called by HIS NAME Worship HIM AND HIM ALONE IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

May all who's hearts are to know Truth and God find Him soon and profoundly, lastingly bond with HIM and HIM alone.

May no fallen angels or false angels of light deceive anyone who truly wants to know Truth and The God who is Truth, Love, Peace, Soul Peace, Joy unspeakable and ever lasting..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BO XIAN,

Hi and you are welcome.

This post should go under the visionary, Maria of Ireland thread but
it's fine don't you think to post it here? The latest is hopeful, uplifting from Our
Lord. I underlined in two places of the message.

To share, each prophecy sounds a bit different not because of content but
God respects every messenger. God actually uses the person's style of thought
and speaking to express what He wishes to share.

_ _ _ _ _

Daily prayer and frequent Confession is the way to prepare for the soon Great Warning.

Message to Maria of Divine Mercy

Pray, relax and rejoice for this time is short now.

Sunday, November 13th, 2011 @ 07:00 pm

My dearly beloved daughter sometimes My messages confuse you. But this is okay. My ways and those divine plans orchestrated by My Eternal Father are not easy to understand.

Keep your thoughts on Me. Focus only on prayer and especially those prayers which will help save hardened sinners from the fires of Hell.

Spend this period of time in quiet contemplation and simple prayer. This is all any of My children need to concentrate on. They must aim to bring their families and friends to Me in preparation for My arrival.

Pray, Pray, Pray My Divine Chaplet to secure salvation for those souls so infested by evil that their only salvation will be through your prayers.

Do not try to explain these times to your children for they will not understand. For many it could cause unnecessary fear.

Again I say to all My precious children I am coming to save you. Remember this. Were I not to come at this time you would slip away from Me because of the powers of the force of evil so prevalent in your world.

I am your salvation. Your escape from the horrors you are witnessing in your world caused by Satanic influence every way you look. Children you must trust in My love for you. Don’t you know that I would not allow you all to continue to endure this wickedness .

For all of you, my children, I promise you this. You will enjoy the new Era of Paradise as my chosen children. But it will be up to every man, woman and child over the age of reason to decide whether they want to join together as one to enjoy this glorious existence.

Pray, relax and rejoice for this time is short now.

Sing in praise of My Eternal Father for the glory he will bestow on all of those who accept My hand of Mercy.

Your beloved Jesus

Savior of mankind

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Underlining Our Lord's words concerning "unforgiven" sins. We all must repent, go to Confession now before the Great Warning. If you are not Catholic, repent from the heart and confess your mortal sins to God. We will not feel the pain of "confessed" sins in our life review.

----------------

Message to John Leary

Thursday, November 10, 2011: (St. Leo the Great)

Jesus said: “My people, I have been giving you messages right along about the coming Warning experience that everyone will feel all at once. This vision of an umbrella is an indication that a great storm of evil will follow after this Warning. Indeed, after the Warning you will see events lead up to the coming of the Antichrist. You are seeing continuing storms and earthquakes happening one after another. Your first major snow storm has already caused many power outages. The Warning will be like a near death experience where you will come before Me in an out of body instance when I will review your whole life. This will focus on your unforgiven sins which will be stored in your memory. You will have a strong desire for Confession when you understand how much your sins offend Me. You will see a mini-judgment of where you would be sent if you died right now-whether to hell, purgatory, or heaven. You will be given a chance to improve your life when you return to your body. If you do not change your spiritual direction, then this mini-judgment will be where you will go when you die. I am giving My mercy to every soul for an opportunity to change your lives so you can be saved. This Warning experience is also a preparation for the coming tribulation. You will be seeing an evil worse than you have ever seen. So be prepared to come to My refuges where you will be protected from the evil ones.”

www.johnleary.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Underlining Our Lord's words concerning "unforgiven" sins. We all must repent, go to Confession now before the Great Warning. If you are not Catholic, repent from the heart and confess your mortal sins to God. We will not feel the pain of "confessed" sins in our life review.

----------------

Message to John Leary

Thursday, November 10, 2011: (St. Leo the Great)

Jesus said: “My people, I have been giving you messages right along about the coming Warning experience that everyone will feel all at once. This vision of an umbrella is an indication that a great storm of evil will follow after this Warning. Indeed, after the Warning you will see events lead up to the coming of the Antichrist. You are seeing continuing storms and earthquakes happening one after another. Your first major snow storm has already caused many power outages. The Warning will be like a near death experience where you will come before Me in an out of body instance when I will review your whole life. This will focus on your unforgiven sins which will be stored in your memory. You will have a strong desire for Confession when you understand how much your sins offend Me. You will see a mini-judgment of where you would be sent if you died right now-whether to hell, purgatory, or heaven. You will be given a chance to improve your life when you return to your body. If you do not change your spiritual direction, then this mini-judgment will be where you will go when you die. I am giving My mercy to every soul for an opportunity to change your lives so you can be saved. This Warning experience is also a preparation for the coming tribulation. You will be seeing an evil worse than you have ever seen. So be prepared to come to My refuges where you will be protected from the evil ones.”

www.johnleary.com...

I underlined a different part of the message. It refers to the Great Warning
experience. Previous messages from Heaven have said, during the the Great Warning (mini judgment) we will be shown where we would go if we died at
that moment. Heaven, hell or Purgatory.

colbe

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have only heard the Lord to say 'Just stand' about 4 weeks ago. Before I had been fighting for Him wherever He 'sent' me. So I was at a loss to understand why I was being stood down.

I did not feel I needed a rest from the front. I now believe it was because He was letting something happen.

I am a hidden servant, I don't want any rewards or praise from people on earth as I am waiting for the rewards from Heaven where I have been 6 times. No NDE either. And one was in front of my Church's elder's wife, which she knew before I could tell her where I had been.

Then just as I was getting used to the rest, I was given a choice in a vision. (I haven't had a vision in a very long time-He talks to me or gives messages in dreams).
I was standing before a door that I knew would be terrors I had experienced before. The choice was go in and save the people there or to keep the doors shut. I opened the 2 sliding steel doors.
There were people being experimented on, on tables with one doctor per table and an armed military man.
I waved my left hand to send the victims home with the angels that came with me, with express instructions that they would be healed.
I then disarmed the military men with a wave with my right arm. I sent a blue electric energy stream to the saucer we were in, saying the word Yehovah.
It was totally scrambled and it was going to crash. I just stood there. Even though it was a vision, I knew I was going to experience it with them. But Jesus (whom I have met on 4 occasions) grabbed me in my arms and transported me back to my body.
Boy was that fun. I awoke panting as if I was out of breath. I was really tired that day.

Then I heard a still small voice that He had decided to bring the date of the rescue forward. (It could have happened anytime between 2011 and 2013.) The Illuminati expect it to happen on 31 March 2013 but I was told April, no year but I believe next year. It can still be delayed as can it all till the Last Trumpet. Look it up in the Bible.
I know we are not to set dates and I do not know the date, just the month.

If you read Revelation, the 2nd rescue is at the end of the trumpets (The last trumpet!) and will happen on Rosh Hashanah; The Day of trumpets and usually occurs in Sept or October. Minus 3.5 years making the 1st rescue March or April 3.5 years before.

God has shortened the Day of wrath because the Bride asked Him to and Her rescue has been delayed. She said we can get more people, so don't rescue us till it is absolutely necessary. That time has come.

I also found out that 11.11.11 does have a significance. The sign of Revelation 12 the woman is Virgo and 4 planets passed through the area of her womb;
Venus was born 4th Oct 11 (The Sun gave a shout with a CME on this day)
Mercury was born 9th Oct 11
Sun was born 18th Oct 11

The last was Saturn on ..........11.11.11.
This day the Man-child was born. The restrainer, those who follow the Way who do the things Jesus did.

The next sign was a dragon. In the Bible this has usually one meaning-Satan. But in this instance we need to look at what a Dr and amateur astronomer in USA has found out and I was told;
Comet Elenin was a rogue wandering black hole that is pulling something behind it.

He calculated we have entered the magnetosphere of whatever this is pulling behind it, in January 2011.
This is the same time, if you use the star code in Revelation that the fifth seal was opened and we started to experience all those animal deaths, and many people have died this year too.
I wrote in my diary, that I stayed up all that night praying against the Spirit of Death, as I could feel it trying to take me and my eldest.

In October 2011 the earth entered the inner electromagnetism of this thing coming. It has changed the Sun and when Venus entered the inner EM, a spiderweb of energy was seen all over it. ( I haven't confirmed this but I know this is mentioned in the Native Indian prophecies.)
I started a thread about the energy I could feel and found out many others are feeling it too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have had since an audible voice (a forceful whisper) from the TV saying 'DIE' . This had happened to another person on ATS. I was alone and goosebumps went up my arms. But I am a feisty one and replied with a command 'NO you die!'.

Last year 4 beings (I believe human) beamed into my bedroom at 3am. I was awoken by 4 knocks. I saw a green oval light above my wardrobe. I spoke the Name of God Yehovah and waved my hand for them to go away. They did and I went back to sleep.
Now I have torches shone into my bedroom from the road at night, trying to intimidate me.

I am only here because God needs me to be, as I tried to go to Heaven when I was 12. I 'flew' up there as I had learned how to after I saw the tunnel, my run over dog went into. I knocked on the gates and a bearded man/angel said 'It is dangerous where you are you need to go back down' I was disappointed,I hated being down here.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Just read your impressive post.

Thanks tons.

Do you have any updates you could share? I'm keenly interested in whatever Yehovah; Yeshuah say to you.

Thanks for your candor and faithfulness to the Lord Jesus The Christ.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow I read my post and thought how brave I was.

Tons has happened since then.

I had a dream earlier this year that April 9th was a date to remember, and an angel in a dream told me I had to get my family's' grab go bags ready by March 25th.
New Madrid fault has been predicted for March 22nd.
This is how it stands at present IF NOTHING ELSE CHANGES. As in Revelation, it says all can be delayed till the last trumpet.

I also had a disturbing dream that I wrote a thread about;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
About a new timeline.

Sudden destruction mentioned in 1 Thess 3v5 has occurred, so now I am in a holding pattern, getting ready.

I haven't posted this event but I have seen a blue light rim (of a portal I believe) in my front room. Now I am seeing 2ft circles of blue lights on my ceiling, in my front room.

Apparently they already have this technology from pre-Noah flood in one of the underground cities rediscovered in Antarctica.
So when the sun is darkened, I believe we will walk through the blue light portals to (and this is where it gets freaky if you haven't had all the synchronicity I have) a blue pyramid spaceship. Yeah I know crazy eh?

But someone on Youtube translated the Isaiah verse where it mentions the altar in the midst of Egypt LITERALLY and he ended up with something like;
'We will be caught up in the sky in something that looks like the altar that has been left behind, as a witness in the midst of Egypt.'
I was thinking of doing a thread on it but I need to be a bit more braver.
Just so happens a blue double pyramid spaceship is coming towards earth at a rate of knots and it is huge-planet sized. Picked up by a Youtube guy I think BeePeeoilspill one. He looks at SOHO footage for UFOs.
And there is a woman on Youtube had an OBE to heaven and they have spacecraft up there (think Ezekial). (I never saw any but then that would have freaked me back then lol)
There can't open a portal straight to Heaven, as it would then be easy to open it again.

Thanks for the U2U.

Do you have anything from Yehovah? or Jesus?
(I still call Him Jesus as the demons know who I am talking about and a witch I witnessed to said they have a demon that is called 'yoursure?' whereas they were told never to pronounce the word 'yesyouare' but both are written Yeshuah. And I am more visual than words and could get it wrong.lol)

I think that is everything. I seem to be stood down for now, as our (my family's') bodies are a bit worse for wear. They get to go on to these time agent adventures too in their dreams.
I dislike being stood down, as I don't get to do fun things and I don't know what is going on.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

WOW. PRAISE GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS.

I don't get a lot of clear detailed stuff from The Lord about such things. I have more impressions along the way--confirmation in my spirit that some things are true and some things are not.

I seem to be more of a watchman trying to wake folks up and get them to think and seek God on their own.

I believe Dimitru Duduman was essentially correct in his God-given dreams and visions

www.handofhelp.com...

(search the dreams and visions section)

It DOES FEEL LIKE this year is going to be a dramatic year in a list of ways.

It boggles my mind that so many whole churches and folks within other churches that all ought to be awake--are sleep-walking.

I do expect the New Madrid to go--whether this year or soonish.

I do expect the great Westcoast quakes to go--whether this year or soonish--I more expect this year, I think.

I do expect WW3 . . . perhaps before the SElection.

I do expect God Almighty to display HIS MAJESTY in dramatic ways as well. He's NOT going to leave all the fireworks to satan and satan's crew. Not by a long shot.

Jesse Duplantis CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE GOD KIND

Had a dramatic trip to Heaven . . . and came and went in a gondola shaped sort of contraption.

www.youtube.com...

A bit late to the meeting (worship service was over) from his Heavenly visit, he walked from the back of the auditorium where he was to speak in Arkansas . . . as he was walking up to the platform from the back of the auditorium, everyone stared at him as though he was dressed funny. He gets to the platform where he's to speak and the Pastor looks at him like he's dressed funny. Later he finds out that his countenance was glowing from his Heavenly visit and being in God's Presence with a bright light somewhat akin to Moses on Sinai.

Anyway--his mention of a conveyance is somewhat unique in such narratives. I believe he had an authentic Heavenly visitation.

Thanks much for your link and your kind reply and post.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
well given all the givens

there have been more than a dozen threads on Syria and related stuff in the last several weeks.

In the light of that . . . I'm curious if folks' SUDs scores have increased.

And, if DISTRESS, is too strong a word . . .

change it to

Subjective Units of Concern . . . hmmmmm . . . uhhhhh wellll . . . SUCs

= = = = =

my own . . . say a year ago . . . my SUC/SUD score might have been 3-5 on a 10 pt scale with 10 = watching the bombs go off. Now the SUC score might be around 5-6.7 depending

How about yours?

edit on 7/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix

edit on 7/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: adjusting score more accurately.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is a grave message from Our Lord about Syria. Stop and say a prayer.

Originally posted by colbe
Pray and fast today Saturday, September 7th. Pray for Syria. The Holy Father asks the world to pray for peace. Join in prayer with the Holy Father in Rome ~ Midwest time, would be 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.

+ + +

September 4, 2013

5. A Terrible Mistake

Special Locution – The Fires of Syria

Jesus

The fires of Syria contain unimaginable evil that can easily break forth to cause greater destruction. This will encompass the Middle East and beyond.

President Obama has placed his finger upon the trigger and is about to fire missiles into this fire. He does not realize the untold harm, the great loss of life and the retaliation that awaits such an action.

How has he come to this foolish position? Satan has led him to this point. If he takes this step, he will plunge America into a fire that will not be shaken off. What a terrible, terrible mistake.

The Holy Father has taken the correct course, asking for prayer and fasting. ...

www.locutions.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join