It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Christian Prophecy--Local Status Check Requested

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Greetings . . .

We are one day away from the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

There have been an abundance of sources asserting that very dramatic times are on the near horizon. There are various threads about such on ATS.

Some military and higher level government sources have claimed that after adventures in Lybia, that Syria will be attacked. And, that soonish after that, Russia and China will attack the Contiguous US mainland.

And, we have bits here and there such as a speculation that China will attack the USA with an EMP weapon soon after 9/11.

There are a diversity of types of sources--from military, government, new age, Native American, 'ET' etc. represented in such assertions.

And there's a long history of Evangelical, Pentecostal and other Christian prophetic pronouncements, documents etc. going back more than 50-100 years about the END TIMES.

A relatively recent source has been Dimitru Duduman--a former alcoholic KGB agent until God apprehended him as HIS agent.

A list of his dreams and visions is here at the website maintained by his Grandson, Michael Boldea:

www.handofhelp.com...

A particularly striking one is here:

www.handofhelp.com...

About China and Russia striking the USA.

Here's an excerpt:

A Vision Received by Brother Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come." He said. "Come with me."

. . . .

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please

AGAINST THAT BACKDROP,

I would like to ask the minority of Pentecostal and similar Christians who are members of ATS . . . or who may be lurking . . . to PLEASE . . .

INQUIRE LOCALLY with those prophetic sources you know in your congregation and other nearby contacts in your social network.

Ask at least a few questions similar to the following and please report back to this thread what you discover:

1. Have your prophetic impressions, sensings, dreams, visions, hearing from The Lord changed in the last 90 days? If so, how?

2. What do you see for the USA and the world in the next 4 months?

3. What preparations has The Lord impressed on you to make for the near future?

4. What impressions have you had regarding Israel?

5. What impressions have you had regarding WWIII; destruction of the electrical grid, transportation, communications?

6. What impressions have you had regarding Washington DC and US political power?

7. What impressions have you had regarding major 'natural' disasters such as squakes, volcanoes, meteors, winds, floods, drought?

8. What impressions have you had regarding "The Rapture?"

9. What impressions do you have about which regions of the USA will be devastated first; in what sequence; leaving what areas mostly better off?

I'm not really interested in bothering much about naysayers. The rabid naysayers can go chew on pebbles or chase ducks, imho. Those who wish to fair-mindedly report on and discuss the current state of the EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN PROPHETIC SPHERE are invited to the table.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I am afraid you will be at a dead end on this request. Here is why.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us BY HIS SON, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; (Hebrews 1:1-3)

Jesus is the head of foreknowledge from the Father in this day and age. We are all here waiting for faith to be revealed as fact:

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

All you need to know about our day and what will happen is clearly spoken already by Jesus. Revelation of what was spoken is what we are receiving today. All you need to do is knock and the Holy Spirit comforts. This thread will not reveal truth to you any clearer than simply reading the Bible.

Good thread. It was interesting to think this through.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Local Prophecy Status: Waiting on a trump and a shout.

Boy, that is a tough question, or more precisely, series of questions. Personally, I don't have any prophetic sources I can turn to; well there's a bunch of people on Youtube that like to think they are prophets, but I don't put much stock in them.

As far as what I feel about the Rapture, all I can say is that I hope there is one and that it is a pre-trib Rapture. Between the theories on pre, mid, and post-trib Raptures - or none at all - WHO are we supposed to believe? I'm sure that most pastors, regardless of the Rapture scenario in which they believe, do believe with all of their hearts. I can't fault them for their opinion because a case can be laid out for any of the aforementioned Rapture scenarios, so it's really a matter of - dare I say it - Faith.

I'll tell what I have faith in: God. In whatever form He may take, whatever His Truth is, one day He will reveal it to us, and I believe that day will be soon, putting aside all of the disparate theories, religions, and denominations. There is only one "Most High," and I can't believe that He would sentence His children to everlasting torment simply because they never heard His word taught in its true form.

Before I get too far off topic I just wanted to say that I have been feeling something lately. I can't be more specific even to myself; it's just a feeling that things are about to change in a major way. I see the signs of the end, as described in the Bible, all around me. Biblical prophecy is unfolding just like we were reading a history book, and to me it is the most compelling evidence for the existence of God, who exists outside of normal space/time and can see our entire history from Creation to Judgment.

The next two events we can expect to see are the war of Gog and Magog which was described in Ezekiel 38-39, and I believe that a part of that war will include the nuclear destruction of Damascus as described in Isaiah 17.

Skeptics say, "The end of the world has been prophesied as being any day since the beginning of Christianity." That is true, but never before in the history of Christianity was a key element in place: the rebirth of the State of Israel. Forget about their very existence being a miracle and key in on this; Christ said that the generation which was alive when Israel was reborn will still be alive when He returns.

Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Matthew 24:34

No matter which way you slice it, or in which version of the Rapture you believe, Christ will return before the last person who was alive when Israel was reborn as a nation in 1948 dies - it's that simple. Take a look at a calendar my friends, if you were born in 1948 you would be 63 years old today. With most people dying before they reach 75, I'd say that means we are very close.

I'm not a date setter, but we are told we can know "the season" of Christ's return, if not the day and hour. My own personal belief is that Christ will return within 5 years, with 6 months to 4 years being the most likely time frame in my mind. I just hope any Rapture is pre-tribulation, because life as a Christian in a world temporarily dominated by Satan would not be pretty.

edit on 9/10/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
in your OP, there was this:

...In my vision, I was in America. I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come." He said. "Come with me."

. . . .

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

this was in 1996....
also in '96 was the olympic: en.wikipedia.org...

i suggest the Russians penetrated America as told in the link... but insert Russia for the perps.
the vision your OP was not about a global war between Russia and the USA, but rather just a war like operation conducted successfull btw...
the ME radicals were busy with--------------- aircraft hijackings------------------instead of 911 aircraft commandeering at that time.

its all a matter of interpreting, thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by BO XIAN

All you need to know about our day and what will happen is clearly spoken already by Jesus. Revelation of what was spoken is what we are receiving today. All you need to do is knock and the Holy Spirit comforts. This thread will not reveal truth to you any clearer than simply reading the Bible.

Thanks for your kind reply.

The cessationist perspective used to be slightly interesting to me.

Alas, there's just far too many Scriptures against it.

I Cor 12-14; Joel; Mark 16:17-20;

And--

Amos 3:17:

New International Version (©1984)
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Indeed, the Sovereign LORD never does anything until he reveals his plans to his servants the prophets.

English Standard Version (©2001)
“For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Surely the Lord GOD does nothing Unless He reveals His secret counsel To His servants the prophets.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Certainly, the Almighty LORD doesn't do anything unless he [first] reveals his secret to his servants the prophets.

King James Bible
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

American King James Version
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he reveals his secret to his servants the prophets.

American Standard Version
Surely the Lord Jehovah will do nothing, except he reveal his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Bible in Basic English
Certainly the Lord will do nothing without making clear his secret to his servants, the prophets.

Douay-Rheims Bible
For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

While I'm convinced the Bible is quite thorough and complete enough to facilitate individuals forming, maintaining and improving their RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD . . . Scripture was not per se intended to tell individuals which spouse to marry; what car or house to buy; which job to take; whether to move to a different city or not etc.

Holy Spirit is a live and well on planet earth. He's not about to allow satan to have the supernatural all to satan's evilness.

God has been in the supernatural business longer than satan. He's not about to be upstaged by a satan come lately.

Good thread. It was interesting to think this through.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Thanks for your kinc comment.

Certainly LOVE IS the priority. And will be so in coming traumas--including loving and forgiving one's enemies.

We shall see if there are sufficient Christians on ATS to afford us any check on the pulse of current authentic Biblical Christian prophetic sources in local congregatioins.

imho, the best such sources are the no-name folks--often odd birds--often seen as insigificant even in their own congregations. Yet, they spend a lot of time with The Lord and maintain a fairly current sense of God's heart, plans and specific purposes.

We shall see if any such end up cited on this thread. I hope so. I truly hope so.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Local Prophecy Status: Waiting on a trump and a shout.

Me too! PRAISE GOD. I don't think anyone has the Rapture business 100% all figured out. However, I definitely have my request in for the FIRST elevator !UP!

I don't know if you've seen this, or not:

Some are wondering if Sep 29 2011 could be that time. I don't know. There sure seems to be a LOT of anecdotal bits from all over indicating LOTS of communications to a wide diversity of folks that JESUS IS COMING !SOON! Yet, Scripture indicates only the Father knows precisely when.

A friend of mind reported that in his congregation--all the children aged about 7-12 or so suddenly the same week went clammoring to their parents !DEMANDING! to know how to be saved--that Jesus had appeared to them in a dream, vision, or their rooms telling them they MUST BE SAVED AS HE WAS COMING !SOON! The children would not calm down until they'd been led through the sinner's prayer and shown Biblical assurance that those who confess with their mouths and believe in their hearts that Jesus is the Christ . . . etc. . . . shall be saved.

There have been a variety of such dreams and visions reported all over.

And, IIRC, Colton Burpo of HEAVEN IS FOR REAL (bk) had the impression that Jesus is coming !SOON! as well.

". . . well there's a bunch of people on Youtube that like to think they are prophets, but I don't put much stock in them.

Certainly filtering out the signal from the noise is a major challenge with all such sources. Though it does get a bit interesting when a diversity of folks say similar things.

I think the following provide plenty of food for thought:

John Moore
An evidently authentic Christian with lots of former intel colleagues as sources:

www.youtube.com...

Al Cuppett:

Used to be a senior officer on the staff of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Warning is fiercely KJV only etc.

www.youtube.com...

Stan and Holly Deyo:

www.standeyo.com...

Also authentic Christians with plenty of sources and a background working around UFO type craft with a high clearance in Australia.

As far as what I feel about the Rapture, all I can say is that I hope there is one and that it is a pre-trib Rapture. Between the theories on pre, mid, and post-trib Raptures - or none at all - WHO are we supposed to believe?

I often have that feeling, alright.

I'll tell what I have faith in: God. In whatever form He may take, whatever His Truth is, one day He will reveal it to us, and I believe that day will be soon, putting aside all of the disparate theories, religions, and denominations. There is only one "Most High," and I can't believe that He would sentence His children to everlasting torment simply because they never heard His word taught in its true form.

I much agree.

Before I get too far off topic I just wanted to say that I have been feeling something lately. I can't be more specific even to myself; it's just a feeling that things are about to change in a major way. . . .

The next two events we can expect to see are the war of . . . (Gog/Magog) . . . which was described in Ezekiel 38-39, and I believe that a part of that war will include the nuclear destruction of Damascus as described in Isaiah 17.

No matter which way you slice it, or in which version of the Rapture you believe, Christ will return before the last person who was alive when Israel was reborn as a nation in 1948 dies - it's that simple. Take a look at a calendar my friends, if you were born in 1948 you would be 63 years old today. With most people dying before they reach 75, I'd say that means we are very close.

I'm not a date setter, but we are told we can know "the season" of Christ's return, if not the day and hour. My own personal belief is that Christ will return within 5 years, with 6 months to 4 years being the most likely time frame in my mind. I just hope any Rapture is pre-tribulation, because life as a Christian in a world temporarily dominated by Satan would not be pretty.

edit on 9/10/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

I greatly agree.

Thanks for your thoughtful and Biblical comments.

Please let us know if you run into any Christian prophetic sources.
edit on 10/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: trying to get my photobucket image to show up in the thread

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i suggest the Russians penetrated America as told in the link... but insert Russia for the perps.
the vision your OP was not about a global war between Russia and the USA, but rather just a war like operation conducted successfull btw...
the ME radicals were busy with--------------- aircraft hijackings------------------instead of 911 aircraft commandeering at that time.

its all a matter of interpreting, thanks

That would be a tempting interpretation . . . IF . . .

Dimitru Duduman had less of an anointing and less of a track record.

Given the decades of his ministry and the many souls touched with an accurate prophetic ministry, I can only conclude that he's likely quite accurate about Russia and China attacking.

Besides, his dreams and visions were quite detailed and specific.

For example, he asserted that the Chinese would set out to kill every Californian in the State--including buldozing many alive into mass graves . . . until the Chinese general responsible is assassinated.

Also, that Chinese Christians in the Chinese army would at some point turn and fight with the Americans against their own commrades.

Personally, I believe his dreams and visions are authentic and will come more or less true as he saw them--short of prayers moving the hand of God to lessen their severity and/or duration.

I think his grandson Michael Boldea also has an authentic anointing for a prophetic ministry. He's not as strident as his grandfather but is plenty intense, in his quiet way, nevertheless.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I try to live ready to die without notice. I try to know the Lord AND BE KNOWN BY HIM so He won't tell me "Depart from Me, I never knew you."

Will the USA continue to be the safest place on earth?

Not necessarily.

Is something "bad" going to happen to the USA?

Not necessarily.

My hope is Not of This World (notw).

What's gonna happen next could be any number of things.

I don't claim to know one way or the other.

It's past my bedtime.

Later.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by BO XIAN

I am afraid you will be at a dead end on this request. Here is why.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us BY HIS SON, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; (Hebrews 1:1-3)

Yea.....thats why Paul said I thank God that I have prophesied more than you all.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Yea.....thats why Paul said I thank God that I have prophesied more than you all.

I sure greatly agree.

To me, folks miss the whole . . . purpose of God's interactions with man--to try and shove ALMIGHTY GOD into a pseudo-pretend tidy little box 2000 years old.

He's ALIVE, ACTIVE, INVOLVED, eager for dialogue, for a dance . . . His still small voice communications may not fit our notions of what we'd like. Nevertheless, it must be in our best interest else He'd do it differently!

Much appreciate your assertion. Thx.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AND TEA SHARING TOO
reply to post by BO XIAN

I try to live ready to die without notice. I try to know the Lord AND BE KNOWN BY HIM so He won't tell me "Depart from Me, I never knew you."

I sure wholeheartedly agree!

Will the USA continue to be the safest place on earth?

Not necessarily.
[/quote

I quite strongly agree. Though I don't think there's any place to hide--except IN HIM. There may be some places that for longer periods of time will be peripheral enough to what's going on that the worst natural disasters may escape them--particularly if they are at a high enough elevation and far enough from the coasts etc.

In the final analysis, I think only those who SEEK GOD'S FACE--RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM FOR WHO HE IS vs what they can get--will find provision, safety, peace.

Certainly a number are appointed to martyrdom. I don't believe all are.

Is something "bad" going to happen to the USA?

Not necessarily.

Here, I disagree. I believe we are slated for AT LEAST some very very devastating discipline for our foresaking HIS PRIORITIES so much as a culture, Nation. Some folks have "seen" dreams and visions of Americans eating aborted babies and helping their dying relatives to die sooner so they can have a meal--the famine will be so severe.

My hope is Not of This World (notw).

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes, the Holy Spirit has been buzzing loud in my ears since july 3rd. He peeled back the blinders on my eyes and as i look across the entire world i can say 100% without a doubt we are in the "Time of Troubles". The signs John told us about are playing out right before our eyes. The Book of Revelation is beginning and as i try to tell people about this the strong delusion the Lord has sent has taken ahold on them so strong that even one of God's own children cannot open their eyes.

Extraordinary weather patterns and natural disasters on a scale and requency that hasnt been seen since the days of Noah. Earthquakes,tsunami's,volcanic activity,hurricanes,tornadoes etc.

Wars and rumours of wars. Massive upheavels in the middle east, the 10 Nations that the anti-christ/son of perdition is to conquer have become fractured and in need of conquering.

Israel is being isolated and besieged as was prophecied in the Book of Zecharia confirming the beginning of the End Times, link below.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The governments of the world are preparing the entire world for an alien invasion, the movie films and propaganda and tv shows are getting the world ready to do battle with "space" invaders and the world will unite to fight them, except its not invaders from outter space but the Lord himself they are foolishly about to try to battle.

I havent been made privvy to when the Lord will return, that must remain a mystery, but my heart hears the Holy Spirit and He says the Lord will be here soon.

The signs are being given, and were running out of time to rescue the Lost, the more people you can reach the less that will be shut off from God on the Day of Judgement. Work faster, for we have reached 11:59 and are almost out of time!
edit on 11-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by Logarock

I sure greatly agree.

To me, folks miss the whole . . . purpose of God's interactions with man--to try and shove ALMIGHTY GOD into a pseudo-pretend tidy little box 2000 years old.

He's ALIVE, ACTIVE, INVOLVED, eager for dialogue, for a dance . . . His still small voice communications may not fit our notions of what we'd like. Nevertheless, it must be in our best interest else He'd do it differently!

Much appreciate your assertion. Thx.

True. You are speaking of the relationship here on an individual basis. Prophecy is foreknowledge about events in the future. This is a far different matter. God draws the future into the past for us to see as it comes back by our view. As for being a prophet, all prophets are Hebrew. The Hebrews are the chosen people to be the light unto the nations. This cancels any Gentile from being a prophet. Once you understand this, then we can read the Bible for all its worth and realize that the prophecies are only a marker for those who God chooses for understanding. In the church age, prophecy is not the aim. We already know what will happen. Our task is to tell the good news that Christ will return. This is the focus of future events.

If you are looking for a prophet, this may be the best you can find today:
Bookmark this link: LINK

edit on 11-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Interesting video, glad you posted that. The jews won't believe the messiah is Jesus they are still in denial 2,000 years later after the fact. It is said in the Bible that He made the world, but was not of the world, he walked amoung his people and they knew him not, which fulfilled isaiah's prophecy of Immanuel.

We have never seen the Lord, but we love him. We have never met him, yet we know him. My heart tells me that he is near his return. My love has been increased 10,000 times for him since july 3rd when i heard his call to do his work, and i never want to stray from his path because i will find him at the end.

Here's an interesting link that kinda goes hand in hand with your video.
www.gty.org...

My one thought however, is that the jews will be snookered by the Son of Perdition, because he is the one that is supposed to come first and they will think he is the messiah until he turns on them.

The Rabbi said the Lord will return after Aereal Sharan dies but, that could be 1000 years after his death, not immediately after he dies.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

My one thought however, is that the jews will be snookered by the Son of Perdition, because he is the one that is supposed to come first and they will think he is the messiah until he turns on them.

The Rabbi said the Lord will return after Aereal Sharan dies but, that could be 1000 years after his death, not immediately after he dies.

I guess it could be 1000 years, but consider this: Something big happens every 2000 years. We have records of this going back 6000 years. Adam to Noah was 2000. Noah to Jesus was 2000. Jesus to us is 2000. We are aware that the 1000 years of rest is the completion of the week or the beginning of the next. This is my first reason for thinking that we are already there. Also, when was the last major revelation to man? This would be the last book of the Bible. Since that time, we are not aware of a major revelation to man.

The second reason I am convinced that we are there is found in Matthew 24. The fig tree is a reference to Israel. We know that Jesus came and pronounced the fig tree out of season for fruit. A fig tree can easily fail to bear fruit. It is said to be juvenile when it misses a season. A fig wasp is also necessary to ensure that it bears fruit. If it is crossed by clippings with other fig trees, it gains the ability to bear its own fruit apart from the fig wasp. All fig trees have its own wasp.

When Jesus came, the tree was not ready. This implies that He would be returning again when it was in season, after He had done more work on the tree. I would assume that the circumstances would be the same. The Roman Empire would once again play their hand at taking over the world. The next time He comes, the tree will be in season, as evidenced by Matt. 24 and the comments on the fig tree with tender leaves. This is the transformation from the domestic fig tree to the parthenocarpic fig tree. At the second coming of Christ, the fruit represents the believers who have transformed in this manner.

Jesus states in Matthew 24 that when you see the fig trees leaves tender (1948), know that the generation will no pass before Christ returns. One generation takes us to around 2015. Now study the tetrad moon cycle. The next tetrad moon cycle completes in 2015. This is the four blood red moons. LINK

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes, the Holy Spirit has been buzzing loud in my ears since july 3rd. He peeled back the blinders on my eyes and as i look across the entire world i can say 100% without a doubt we are in the "Time of Troubles". The signs John told us about are playing out right before our eyes. The Book of Revelation is beginning and as i try to tell people about this the strong delusion the Lord has sent has taken ahold on them so strong that even one of God's own children cannot open their eyes.

I couldn't have said it better. Certainly we are in the "birth pangs" leading up to The Great Tribulation.

Extraordinary weather patterns and natural disasters on a scale and requency that hasnt been seen since the days of Noah. Earthquakes,tsunami's,volcanic activity,hurricanes,tornadoes etc.

I know some would quibble with the above. I don't. Where the numbers may be calculated by some as less than your description--they will merely have to stand by a bit and the numbers will escalate.

Wars and rumours of wars. Massive upheavels in the middle east, the 10 Nations that the anti-christ/son of perdition is to conquer have become fractured and in need of conquering.

I'm increasingly convinced that the 10 regions the NWO have divided the world up into will be those 10 nations. Time will tell. Certainly a major forerunner is destroying for all he's worth from DC--as ordered. May his control be fractured and tenuous as well as brief.

May the King of Kings and Lord of Lords show HIMSELF MIGHTY in every sphere and in behalf of HIS KIDS.

Israel is being isolated and besieged as was prophecied in the Book of Zecharia confirming the beginning of the End Times, link below.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

That's a very sobering link worth a read of everyone alive who cares at all about what happens in their world that WILL influence their daily lives in dramatic ways.

The governments of the world are preparing the entire world for an alien invasion, the movie films and propaganda and tv shows are getting the world ready to do battle with "space" invaders and the world will unite to fight them, except its not invaders from outter space but the Lord himself they are foolishly about to try to battle.

The purported ET critters, I'm convinced more than ever . . . are fallen angels. Some may be cast as 'good-cops' and some as bad-cops in a very complex good-cop/bad-cop game of seduction and delusion on the world's citizens. Or, they may be cast as conquers or 'saviors' here to save us from ourselves.

www.ancientofdays.net...

and

www.alienresistance.org...

have the most extensive scholarly analysis of the possibilities of what the critters are, that I know of.

It doesn't matter--the ones written about for the last 60+ years are ALL in cahoots with the satanic world government toward setting up that satanic government MORE overtly. That's all I need to know about their values, strategies and goals.

They purport to have created all the great religious leaders of recorded history for social engineering purposes. They purportedly will 'prove' that with 'historical' holographic videos. Can you spell 'Photoshop' big time?

I havent been made privvy to when the Lord will return, that must remain a mystery, but my heart hears the Holy Spirit and He says the Lord will be here soon.

That's a bit of an interesting puzzle alright! MARANATHA! REGARDLESS. Look up for our REDEMPTION draws nigh.

The signs are being given, and were running out of time to rescue the Lost, the more people you can reach the less that will be shut off from God on the Day of Judgement. Work faster, for we have reached 11:59 and are almost out of time.

Certainly loving for all we're worth--in His Love; engaging in potent spiritual warfare in His Name and Blood out of lives as holy in His blood as we can cooperate toward maintaining--crucial priorities. Sure, we'll be accused of crying wolf too often and a lot else. Nevertheless, the night is falling . . . we are responsible for what we can do, not for what we can't do.

Certainly we are responsible to walk THOROUGHLY FORGIVEN AND FORGIVING OF ALL. We are even called to love our enemies--though that doesn't mean letting evil shred us needlessly--unless maybe in some martyrdom situations.

Let those who's GOD IS THE LORD Love HIM SUPREMELY, others as ourselves; doing unto others as we'd like . . . engaged in overcoming spiritual warfare . . . lives depend on it. Eternal lives.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The purported ET critters, I'm convinced more than ever . . . are fallen angels. Some may be cast as 'good-cops' and some as bad-cops in a very complex good-cop/bad-cop game of seduction and delusion on the world's citizens. Or, they may be cast as conquers or 'saviors' here to save us from ourselves.
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yeah, i have no doubt that these so called "beneficial" E.T.'s are a bunch of liars. When people first started being abducted they claimed they came from Mars and Venus, and we sent probes there to look for signs of life and both planets were inhospitable to life. After we found out they were lying they moved their location further out, towards the moon Titan, we sent a probe there and low and behold they were lying again. Well now they say theyre from some star system light years away called Zeta Reticuli so we cant prove or disprove they are lying again. In truth they are Fallen Angels which explains why they are able to walk through walls and kidnap people and totally subdue these people without even touching them. There have even been accounts of sexual activity amoung them, where they either have sex with humans or remove ova and sperm in order to try to create hybrids, just like they did in ancient times when they created the nephilim and almost wiped humanity out of existence until God put a stop to their reproducing and now they are at it again, trying to make those damned bloodthirsty nephilim again (which i think is what the Son of Perdition is because he will have angelic like powers, but be a mortal).

Yeah, im firmly convinced were living in Zecharia's End Time prophecy. Its been 63 years since Israel became a nation again in 1948 and it will be under a generation when the Lord returns, which a generation in the OT was around 70 years, 80 if the man was strong. Well it's been 63 years since 1948, and the bible says we will not know the hour the Lord comes, but that "he will come like a thief in the night", and thieves come when the people are asleep and least exepcting them, and now more than ever the people are not expecting the Lord to return because they no longer believe he even exists except for those few of his children. Even the jews do not know and refuse to acknowledge that the messiah prophecied as Immanuel "God in the flesh" came 2000 years ago.

John the Baptist fulfilled the prophecy of Immanuel when he said that Jesus Christ was the Word made flesh.

"in the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" that he made the world, but was not of the world and walked amoung his people and they knew him not. Kings in the ancient times would assume the guise of a beggar or poor person and walk amoung their peoples in order to get a feel for how their people felt about their reign, and God did the same and like all Kings they had no idea who he was even after he showed them all his miracles they still could not believe.

So what we have is that Jesus, who is the Word, was with God and was God, and he is Yahweh.

Yahweh in hebrew means "the Lord", Jesus is the Lord and he has been known as Yahweh and El Sheddai "The Almighty".

edit on 11-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

How did you come by your awareness of the fallen angel issues? What convinced you?

I'm a bit--more than a bit--concerned that so many Christians are either blase or incredulous or plain wholesale ignorant about such things. Seems to me . . . ignorance leaves one more vulnerable to deception.

Yet, those who are intimate with The Lord should be able to hear HIS still small voice and still manage to avoid major traps of the enemy.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Interesting video, glad you posted that. . . .

We have never seen the Lord, but we love him. We have never met him, yet we know him. My heart tells me that he is near his return. My love has been increased 10,000 times for him since july 3rd when i heard his call to do his work, and i never want to stray from his path because i will find him at the end.

. . .

My understanding is a bit different re the Rabbi's prophecy. I have long felt that when Billy Graham graduates from this life, the end of life as we know it will be VERY close at hand.

I believe the Rabbi felt and said essentially the same thing. I think when Sharon is gone or taken off life support . . . the time will be very short, indeed.

I think it is such a trip that God used THAT PARTICULAR Rabbi to tell Israel who their true Messiah is.

Certainly I agree that Israel will be snookered by the Deceiver, the man of sin, the Anti-Christ, the Anarchist--for 3.5 years--until he sets up his image in the new Holy of Holies to be worshiped as God. Then Israel will wake up as they are slaughtered by the thousands from the new Temple's courtyard outward. I think that much is fairly clear in the END TIMES/TRIBULATION script.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

How did you come by your awareness of the fallen angel issues? What convinced you?

I'm a bit--more than a bit--concerned that so many Christians are either blase or incredulous or plain wholesale ignorant about such things. Seems to me . . . ignorance leaves one more vulnerable to deception.

Yet, those who are intimate with The Lord should be able to hear HIS still small voice and still manage to avoid major traps of the enemy.

I battled a fallen angel once when i was a teenager. In fact i saw him in the physical realm right in front of me like a solid person, but he had wings and the light shone off him, but being in his presence made me sick to my stomache. I could feel the foulness of the evil that tainted him and i was nauseated to the point i wanted to puke.

They have the powers of any angel, they can change shape, be invisible or solid at will and make you see things that aren't really there.

By converse i also had encounter with one of God's loyalist angels. I was working security at a courthouse when i was 23, and my brother got pissed off at me for no reason, he was just being a crabby turd and decided he wasn't going to pick me up from work. I lived 10 miles away from my work and it was in november and dropped into the mid 40's at night and i had no coat with me because it was relatively warm that day and i didn't think my brother was going to be an asshole at the time. I didn't have any money for a bus fair because i had forgotten my wallet at home.

So there i sat on one of the picnic tables outside the courthouse as the sun began to go down and i was getting cold. I started to walk over to the police station to see if i could get one of the cops to give me a lift and as i got halfway across the parkinglot this black guy came walking around the courthouse out of nowhere, he was wearing some old headphones and had an old walkman that looked straight out of 1980 and he had his hoodie pulled up over his head. He walked right up to me, gave me exactly the amount of money i needed to ride the bus home and then he turned and walked back the way he came. The parkinglot was huge, and i turned away for just a second and turned back to tell him to come back the next day and i'd repay him, but he was gone. The guy just disappeared into thin air and its impossible for a person to go from the middle of that parkinglot to being totally out of sight because it's so huge. Just in 1 second when i turned my back he was just gone. The Lord sent me help when i was in desperate need, he didn't make me a millionaire but he gave me exactly what i needed so i would be safe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join