It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Does Not Exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
even the name 'Al-Qaida' (means 'to take a shat/dump on the toilet) was selected by CIA

Al-Qaidal is nothing more than a police state sponsored front, that police state being US

its no different from the bad cop that generates the best rep by killing innocents and staging crimes, at a federally and executively sponsored scale.

Zionists Rotschilds own USA and we're seeing that as muslims are their scapegoats for the real Terror.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
yea, I got mad at anonymouth too for his first post. I was like omg you're the problem. But he's just pointing out the problem. People are all too happy to lose their freedoms for feeling more secure. Forget the fact that its just a 'feeling' and that's all it is. Its more than likely that Al Qaeda doesn't really exist. This terror thing is all a military industry propaganda campaign designed to make rich people richer while strengthening their grip on their status by further marginalizing the poor people, not only in America, but everywhere.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What is amazing to me is that the same people who seem to believe that "TPTB" are capable of managing and controlling a massive international network of religious zealots (and have done so), are the same people who put the "moron" George Bush in charge of the United States at the time they went ahead with this.

I know, some say George was an unwitting dupe of this network...the CIA apparently, according to this version of things (of course his Dad was head of this organization for a while)...and did not know what was really going on. Others claim that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield were the prime architects (or at least the public faces) of this group who decided that it ought to attack itself.

The documentary, by the way offers no proof at all concerning the OP's central premise. All that is shown is a long stream of MSM sound bites that would suggest the exact opposite. By presenting expert commentary that suggests that Al Qaeda not only exists, but was the likely culprit of 9/11...this somehow proves that it doesn't exist?

Bizarro world thinking...

Many/most of the links provided to provide proof that the CIA handles all of the main figures in the (non-existent?) network are just opinion pieces linked to other opinion pieces. I do not immediately see the actual proof that people here seem to think is out there and is irrefutable.

Perhaps someone can direct me to a source that actually has some hard evidence supporting this train of thought.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thank you, OP, for finally telling the truth!

For those who believe the Al Qaeda myth, just Google John Deutsch. He was Bill Clintons' CIA director who was forced to resign and subsequently convicted of misappropriating classified documents. On his way out the door of the CIA he printed out and took home the NOC (No Official Cover) list of the agencys assets in Afghanistan. This list (actually a database) was referred to in house as "The Base" - which translates to "Al Qaeda" in arabic.

Deutsch was pardoned by Clinton as one of his last official acts as president.

So yes, Al Qaeda was invented by the CIA, but not as a cohesive organization, just a list of assets recruited for the proxy war with the Soviet Union and used since then as the CIA's private "jihadist" army.

Star and flag for you OP!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've wondered for a long time if Al Qaeda wasn't something made up as a scare tactic. I'm not sure Osama bin Laden wasn't made up. After all, no one saw the body after he was killed. I admit there are records of a man named Osama bin Laden, but there are also indications that he died several years ago.

Bin Laden 'probably' dead (BBC)

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead.

Karzai: bin Laden 'probably' dead (CNN)

Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead, but former Taliban leader Mullah Omar is alive, Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said.

Magazine runs what it calls bin Laden's will (CNN)

The editor-in-chief of a London-based Arab news magazine said a purported will it published Saturday was written late last year by Osama bin Laden, and shows "he's dying or he's going to die soon."

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead (FOX)

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

The following is a clip from the film "Zeitgeist the Movie"

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

I've posted the very same reports elsewhere, and so have others, but if you take OBL as a CIA 'Asset' for instance, those seemingly 'off the cuff' reports or 'leaks' of his death years ago themselves, could just as well have been leaked as misinfo, as in protecting the asset.

Now we have a 'Second' death done by 'Navy seals' (who, since we don't know anything about them, might just as well be an Al Qaeda group themselves by their actions) This could have been done equally to continue protecting the asset, and pacifying those who see this all as a Muslim threat, a sort of double whammy PR coup if you like. To be realistic, Pakistan was not all that bothered over the fuss in the west about them harbouring terrorists, and even Obama said something about help from the Pakistan intelligence service, who is alleged to be in the pay of the CIA anyway, and that the same Pakistan intelligence service has given money to the alleged terrorists of 9/11, and that that money originated from the CIA, who in all this craziness does not seem to be accountable to anyone. Did George Tenet seek to resign? no, he did not, even though at breakfast on 9/11 he was able to put three words together, "Osama Bin Laden"

To ignant, 'Shat' is past tense

edit on 10-9-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
so you still think islam and arab nations are the risk, lmfao!

first look at :

then look at, quite comical too....

also check out this vid

or his ever changing scars.....

also within the video's, can't remember which one! it shows completely different people as osama in "afganistan"

so whats his agenda? to hide the sponsor and real terror threat, israel. hence why the whole demonization of islam and conflict with christians, obama's faith is islam. did you know about al qaeda before 9/11? think not, it didnt exist, think of al-qaeda as the U.N of extremism for the protection of judaism. many extremist cells exist worldwide with a hate of the west, they would be racing to claim responsibility for such high accolades, raising their status,funds,credibility and sponsors.

also there is SO much confusion over the taliban and al-qaeda, both seem to be the same in origin,location and cause. also obama has a lot of eygptian in him for a hawaiian that might have come from kenya....

lets not forget the possible rigging of the election computers......or the sudden support from election competitors....

edit on 10-9-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: type OOOOO

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i am truely amazed at how americans totally ignore this......get your head out of the sand and into reality! i can tell by how few flags and stars this has accumilated.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

It certainly did exist, The name that is, and was in print,

en.wikipedia.org...

What you think the book represents is up to you. It is certainly a prologue, accidental or deliberate.
While you do make some points, they are a bit lost in the ramble.

edit on 10-9-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

furry muff (fair enough) but have you considered the fact that terror multi-organizations can be very much like businesses and any other multinational, there is a transactional process, competition and forecasts that you wont find on the stock market?

also is the jewish faith being covered up by the masonic order to allow non-jew elitists into the game?

i must note that i'm not anti-jew, more anti- whats going on in the background to stir sh*t up and make us all turn against eachother by the doctorine they feed us daily.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
and nobody died on that day, ok, ok, I get it it was all an illusion

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

i know, not an illusion, but deflection of threat, many loved and talented children of parents lost their lives that day and for no reason other than they were housed in the "great stage" of that deflection. denial is apart of the grieving process, governmentally too, hence why something ended up being blamed, one way or another, even if not true.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Money is money, and CIA funding is CIA funding, if those allegations are indeed true.
But all the money in the world can not fund hate,
I'm talking about the hate all those Islamic fundies have for America and all Americans, even the left leanimg terrorist sympathizers.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by smurfy

furry muff (fair enough) but have you considered the fact that terror multi-organizations can be very much like businesses and any other multinational, there is a transactional process, competition and forecasts that you wont find on the stock market?

also is the jewish faith being covered up by the masonic order to allow non-jew elitists into the game?

i must note that i'm not anti-jew, more anti- whats going on in the background to stir sh*t up and make us all turn against eachother by the doctorine they feed us daily.

They are not like business, they are business, and like business they have agenda to follow. The like of the CIA take serious advantage of the so many compartmentalised agencies of American federalism, and use it to death.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I get my information regarding Al’Qa’ida form real sources, I go to books that have been written by well established authors, sourced from official documents, eye witnesses reports , government officials and even members of Al’Qa’ida its self. In these books you will find the real story of Al’Qa’ida, which does (or rather did) exist.

If you want the truth go actually read these history books, if you want the answer that you want to find then continue to waste your time on YouTube and bathing in ignorance. The real story of Al’Qa’ida is fascinating enough as it is without resorting to these silly child like conspiracies.

A couple of 9 minute videos with selective footage and sources is not going to convince me that Al’Qa’ida does not exist when I can go to dozens of other more reliable and balanced sources that say otherwise.

Just stop treating conspiracy literature as historical literature.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

The only problem we have now is that extremist Islam is just a by product of the Frankenstein Organisation the CIA created in the first place.
edit on 10-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

The "by product" is comparable to German NeoNazis or whtie supremacists. WIthout funding training and backup from the inside they are going nowhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

The only problem we have now is that extremist Islam is just a by product of the Frankenstein Organisation the CIA created in the first place.
edit on 10-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

The "by product" is comparable to German NeoNazis or whtie supremacists. WIthout funding training and backup from the inside they are going nowhere. Also good point on diffentiatig between, "doesnt exist" and "who runs it".

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
you're right !

everyone loves the US, admires it and respects it ! the US has no enemies, and it's policies are most beloved in the occupied middle eastern states !

no one would ever want to harm the good old USA !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join