It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Markers "Too Harsh" Schools Switch to Purple

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is there no idiocy that the PC brigade won't stoop to embrace ?

Still, sometimes I have to laugh. They're better than some of the comedians on TV.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Is there no idiocy that the PC brigade won't stoop to embrace ?

Yep, they've yet to embrace this:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Kids are growing up too soft. Red is not to harsh, its be used for years.

Poor kids.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Last year on a spelling test (in Kindergarten) my daughter came home with red marks all over the test because her letters were not spaced correctly. There was no red mark or correction on the word 'bog' which was supposed to be 'dog' or 'dat' which was supposed to be 'bat'. Granted my daughter IS dyslexic but the teacher was not aware of that at the time. I could care less about the teachers using red, that's the LEAST of our worries! On a spelling test I would think the teacher should focus on how a child spelled the words, not on if their space between letters was too much or too little and certainly not on what color pen they are going to use for corrections!

As for the color red, aren't followers of Kabbalah supposed to wear a red bracelet at all times so that if they begin to feel angry the thought is they look at the red and it LESSENS the anger?

Jemison

Sorry, the red wrist string is to ward off the evil eye and any type of negativity: www.kabbalah.com...=life/tools

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Jemison]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Sorry, the red wrist string is to ward off the evil eye and any type of negativity: www.kabbalah.com...=life/tools

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Jemison]

Its done wonders for Madonna. Everyone looooves her.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
lol what a joke. what next? every student gets dictaphones because the poor little darlings might get rsi in their hands from using a pen for 8hrs a day? Everyone gets luxury recliners because those horrible plastic school chairs ruin their backs? Everyoen gets 100% in their exams, so no-one is made to feel like they are stupid? I mean come on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join