It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first thread here, Ghost town testing center being build in New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello,
I was a long time lurker, registered not long ago, and really enjoying reading about all the stuff here. I feel like im cheating a bit now, i know im not supposed to post any of this stuff here, but i made a search and didnt find any topic on this subject here. A firm called Pegasus Global Holdings is planning to build an empty town, complete with roads, office blocks and residential houses, but no people, supposedly to test enviromental technologies.. I know that maybe thats a valuable market these days, but it still seems a bit weird, building an empty city for 35 000 people for 200 million dollars just for that purpose.. maybe some other tests were not being told about? The name "The center" doesnt help it from not sounding a bit suspicious too, like something a villain from James Bond movie would think of

... plus, New Mexico..
what do you guys think? and again, im sorry for posting in the wrong place

source: www.newscientist.com...
edit on 9-9-2011 by ItsJustaRide01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsJustaRide01

Please use one of the already ongoing threads.
Tech company to build science ghost town in NM - 06 Sep 2011

Tech company to build science ghost town in New Mexico

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

join