It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What particular piece of information first made you suspicious of the official 9/11 story.....?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Having worked nights for years.. the morning of I was asleep... My wife at the time woke me up & said the pentagon has been attacked...

immediately I said.. "What? that's impossible.. that's some of the most protected air space in the world.. that can't be happening.."

She said " Yeah & a hijacked plane was crashed into the Twin Towers.."

i said "What? no way. there would be a jets flying within minutes of a hijacking.. you must have heard wrong"

So yeah.. my first suspicion was the simple fact it took place...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
for me it was watching the towers come down.
I could have believed the tops of the towers tipping over, or at most, a partial collapse.
But watching such a uniform and quick collapse of the entire structure immediately made me suspicious.
and then the subsequent collapse of building 7 sealed the deal for me. Buildings like that just don't experience near simultaneous global collapse on their own.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Ditto what Von Doomen and referman said. The fact that it even happened and then watching the towers fall in the manner that they fell... That was enough to make me suspect something was up. When the "Official Story" was read on the news from Congress... it just did not answer any of my suspicions.

edit on 9-9-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenMe2012
The one for me was when they found so called terrorist Satam Al Suqami's passport in good condition considering it had been with him on one of the planes that hit the WTC. The passport somehow escaped the towering inferno without being vaporised and was found a few blocks from ground zero.

edit on 9-9-2011 by EnlightenMe2012 because: (no reason given)

There is a logical explanation for the survival of the Satam's passport.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join