It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama? YOU GOT SERVED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
why let this go on without contesting the claim of ineligibility?

Why should he reply to every birther nutter who makes a stupid claim?

So what will come of this?

The same as all the other birther silly claims - absolutely nothing

It is obvious that Obama's side will do nothing

Apart from releasing copies of his birth certificates....

or simply be ignored altogether.

Why shouldnt birther stupid claims be ignored?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
When people do this BS you cant help but wonder why we even pay attention. The President has done a fine job, better than his predecessor, but haters will hate when haters hate.
edit on 9-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)
A fine job of what, exactly? Please list the fine things he has done.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

When people do this BS you cant help but wonder why we even pay attention. The President has done a fine job, better than his predecessor, but haters will hate when haters hate.

I Second that motion

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Well, to answer your questions on this subject, Obama has done a fine job in proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he is indeed eligible for the job.

It doesn't matter if a few loons out there just don't accept the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii, there are some people left in the world that believe that the Earth is flat, it doesn't mean they are right, it just means that they are morons.

Despite his many MANY failings as our President, this singular subject he has done a fine job on. He has proven beyond a REASONABLE doubt that he is eligible for the job.

Sorry birthers, but again, the movement is dead, please try and move on from this subject. It just makes you look bad.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Well, to answer your questions on this subject, Obama has done a fine job in proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he is indeed eligible for the job.

It doesn't matter if a few loons out there just don't accept the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii, there are some people left in the world that believe that the Earth is flat, it doesn't mean they are right, it just means that they are morons.

Despite his many MANY failings as our President, this singular subject he has done a fine job on. He has proven beyond a REASONABLE doubt that he is eligible for the job.

Sorry birthers, but again, the movement is dead, please try and move on from this subject. It just makes you look bad.

I don't care about the birther stuff. What has he done as "president"? He may or may not have been born here, that is irrelevant at this point. What has he done to be doing "such a fine job"?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here is my new thred

List of Obama’s Epic Failures

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I don't care about the birther stuff. What has he done as "president"? He may or may not have been born here, that is irrelevant at this point. What has he done to be doing "such a fine job"?

As president he hasn't done a fine job. He hasn't done a good job at all. But that's not the subject of this thread. In my opinion Obama has done a piss poor job as president. But he has proven that he was born in this country, which is the subject of the lawsuit in the OP. His eligibility for the office has been thoroughly proven. Now if the question is, what has he done in the office that qualifies as a fine job. I couldn't personally tell you.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Dude.. you cannot be serious. See this is what i have been talking about. Everybody ignore his accomplishments and the criticizes him for failure that aren't even his.

whatthe.../

Here/\ i picked this because its short and to the point. If you still say Obama is a failure, then you are the one being ignorant.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Although I have no love for the previous administration....the fact is that OBAMA had control of both House and SENATE and he and his party spent a whole year bickering. You can bitch all you want about BUSH but we are getting close to one term gone by and HE IS IN CHARGE...so....what ever gets done or doesn't is his responsibility.

A good leader makes NO EXCUSES.....you either find a way....or STEP DOWN! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bunnydisaster

I like the pic better! He's gettin' served chicken!
I love chicken.
Now I want to go to Popeye's!

btw...OBAMA 2012!

I didn't know real Obama supporters existed. I was pretty sure the smithsonian already had plans to buy a couple for display.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I didn't know real Obama supporters existed. I was pretty sure the smithsonian already had plans to buy a couple for display.

Oh they are out there, for some god knows reason.

There was a PSA out there when Obama got elected of what happened to them...

I think many of them, who had empty lives devoid of any meaning, started campaigning for Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by The_Zomar

Oh they are out there, for some god knows reason.

There was a PSA out there when Obama got elected of what happened to them...

I think many of them, who had empty lives devoid of any meaning, started campaigning for Ron Paul.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Why do you guys insist on bashing people you have never even met?

Also, tell me why i shouldn't support Obama and i will consider it. Make sure the reason is true.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Don't want to hijack this thread but I can't create a new one.
And no one seem to notice this.
During Barack Obama's job speech, watch as Barack Obama says, "Some say SIMPLY cut most government spending and eliminate most government regulation is the answer.... Everyone cheers in agreeance. Seriously watch here.

www.youtube.com...

Also notice John Boehner is seen in the background smirking. Barack Obama tries to recover by saying he agrees.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join