It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama? YOU GOT SERVED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Barack Obama? YOU GOT SERVED

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08f08ccf1da6.jpg[/atsimg]
The Plaintiff, William Spencer Connerat, III has filed a Motion for Summary Judgment against Barack Hussein Obama in the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, in Tampa, FL.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f35e8ccd561a.jpg[/atsimg]

The Plaintiff representing himself Pro Se filed a Writ of Mandamus on June 20th, 2011 submitting to the court proof of “ineligibility of Respondent, Barack Hussein Obama, II, to serve as President of the United States of America; based upon such Official Record, also known as TACIT ADMISSION OF INELIGIBILITY, CONFESSION IN OPEN COURT” as per Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Rule 44(a):

link
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b887af025e3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9/9/11 by Freedom_is_Slavery because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ya, and this goes no where..

Obama has a building full of lawyers,
and is the president.

Presidents are exempt from certain
actions against them.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmcgee

True, although he still got served, Which is awesome yo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d71bd2f8f9e.jpg[/atsimg]
^ You've Been Served ^
edit on 9/9/11 by Freedom_is_Slavery because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Sigh, here we go again.
It should be clear by now that TPTB will never let this happen, this is their golden child, he ain't going down this easy!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
When people do this BS you cant help but wonder why we even pay attention. The President has done a fine job, better than his predecessor, but haters will hate when haters hate.
edit on 9-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

I like the pic better! He's gettin' served chicken!
I love chicken.
Now I want to go to Popeye's!

btw...OBAMA 2012!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
When people do this BS you cant help but wonder why we even pay attention. The President has done a fine job, better than his predecessor, but haters will hate when haters hate.

Your reply made me laugh and then left me perplexed and wondering 2 things.

1. How old are you?
and
2. What planet do you live on?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

A motion for summary judgment on a writ of mandamus? I have never heard of such a thing. You cannot have a summary judgment on a request to a judge to do some act. Such a legal proposition is unfounded and ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bunnydisaster

I like the pic better! He's gettin' served chicken!
I love chicken.
Now I want to go to Popeye's!

btw...OBAMA 2012!

I'm in New Orleans. it's a little known fact that Popeyes chicken is Not the same everywhere. In this city we use spices that make the chicken really hot, cajun style. ( you know it was invented here) I have had Popeyes from many large cities around the country and none of them use the spices the way they do here because most people outside of this area would not be able to eat the chicken, it would be way too hot and spicy.

That said, I sure hope Obama never had Popeyes chicken from here. It's such good chicken I would not want to share it with that imposter. Obama deserves sub standard chicken. Obama deserves KFC.

It's Great that he got served. Perhaps his conscious will bother him and he'll do something smart like jump off the Empire State Building.
edit on 9-9-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hey did anybody catch the legalese used on pg2/9 lines 6-7? It gives him the title of sovereign citizen..... So does that mean the freeman movement is real? I am not trying to derail the thread but I found that very interesting. I just wonder what the "evidence" is that is so damning that they apparently have that is already said in court that disproves Obama's eligibility?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Barack was serving Lobster.

Unfortunately, those expecting corn dogs, will have to wait for another low class leader.
It will take at least 6 more years....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Your reply made me laugh and then left me perplexed and wondering 2 things.

1. How old are you?
and
2. What planet do you live on?

20(what does that have to do with Obama's performance has president?)

Earth(you know that)

Why do you think Obama has done a bad job? From where i am standing(in reality) he has done pretty dang good. Though the slander against him is hard to get past. I understand why you were unable to.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Barack was serving Lobster.

Unfortunately, those expecting corn dogs, will have to wait for another low class leader.
It will take at least 6 more years....

That makes no sense. If he wants what he wants it has nothing to do with low class. Are you trying to say high class people never eat corndogs?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

They have nothing at all. Its been years now, give it a rest. This has been done to death.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Michelle is gonna bring out a can of Whoopass when she finds out he's been eatin' fried chicken.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ooops again.

Damn HP mouse
edit on 9-9-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Proof Obama Eats Corn Dogs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dcf58b871ec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

More proof of Corn Dog Conspriracy

The NWO/Reptilian/2012 Corn Dog Conspiracy,

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
His eligibility has been long established by now. Sorry, but the Birther Movement is dead, this guy just needs to get a life.

This case will go absolutely nowhere and this guy just wasted his time and money on this bullcrap.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well if you read the filing it becomes evident that Obama himself does not dispute his ineligibility. If he has all these lawyers, why let this go on without contesting the claim of ineligibility? Weird to say the least. So what will come of this? It is obvious that Obama's side will do nothing, so eventually it will come down to the wire, or simply be ignored altogether.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join