It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are here! Must see!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+112 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This documentary is old, from 1977, but as relevant as ever before, if not more!

The first part is pretty corny, but even if you decide to skip it, you MUST see the last part, the last 20 minutes where Stan Deyo is interviewed about anti gravity, his work at fbi and the government where he build anti gravity engines and confirms that yes, indeed we do have them. Also he covers abit about the illuminati and the NWO, and why this STILL isn´t revealed to the public. Keep in mind this is from 1977!!
Skip to 0:58:25 for the most important part of the entire documentary.

I get the impression that the only way they will disclose the anti gravity tech for the sheep is after we have a NWO. And the reason for this is pretty obvious too.
edit on 8-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
S@F, I love Stan Deyos work, this is a new one for me I think...

A good way to spend the rest of the night curled up on the couch and just kicking back with a good video.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm only 20 min in, but I can say good job ...

Jacques Vallee, Prof. Allen Hynek, ... these guys were on the front line in the early days...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I watched the last 40 minutes of the video.

It is very sobering and I think he is sincere and genuine. What does this mean for humanity?

It means that the fake alien invasion is a real possibility. It will not be 'project bluebeam' or 'holograms' but real alien looking craft piloted by human beings. They will use this facade to usher in their 'New World Order'.

One world government
One world religion
One world leader

It is more than likely a possibility based on the testimony given in this video.

2TH 2:11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Don't be fooled!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Those are my conclusions as well. He seem very sincere and after looking him up, he seems very credible as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Pretty interesting that he talks about the technology existing to travel at the speed of light. IF what he says in this documentary is true, then it sure does make the whole US Naval Space Command Insider comments more plausible...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
this is going to be legit! thanks for some epic bedtime watching. will report back here once watched, gonna grab a nug and some doritos and settle in!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The question is not if the UFOs exist.

The question is: What they are, From where they come, and Who they belong to....

S&F

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

One world government
One world religion
One world leader

One world government? Europe can´t handle it to unite just a few countrys and these countries are pretty similar regarding religion and the life standard.
What´s the problem about one world religion? A lot of wars could end and problems could be solved.

Who could that person be to unite the whole world? Will it be a white or a black or asian? Will it be a woman???

Don't be fooled!

... by religion.

--

S+F for OP! Great documentary!
edit on 9-9-2011 by rocket88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The question is not if the UFOs exist.

The question is: What they are, From where they come, and Who they belong to....

S&F

You got that right bro, and yet the majority of the population still walk about with their eyes shut thinking Roswell is the only UFO/Alien event that didnt happen (according to them) when really if they would open up their eyes and minds they would be taken back by the ammount of evidence for this world changing phenomena.

Look forward to watching this video tonight after work

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thank you Neo for sharing this vid, very interesting.. especially for how old it is.This man seems genuine ..I can see the truth in his eyes. These are strange times we live in..it makes you think just how deep this rabbit hole really goes.

S&F

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I have to agree with others that this sounds very plausible... he sounded like he knew a hell of a lot about what was going on and what was going to happen!!

Just imagine though if these bigwigs had bought the tech out back then... many of us wouldnt of needed to do mundane jobs... we could have been building for specific crafts into space instead of on production lines still making cars which run on petrol!! Could have had flying cars already!!

I think its about time to bring it forth and to stop telling lies so we can stop slaving away for the heirarchy!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
now this is the kind of thread that makes me feel glad and thankful for having discovered ats. star & flag.
i was chasing for such a source of info which finally makes me think that youtube is not necessarily a website full of lies and scam. just wow.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocket88
One world government? Europe can´t handle it to unite just a few countrys and these countries are pretty similar regarding religion and the life standard.

Financially and economically our world is already united, we all being robbed equally. World banks are juggling assets between each other to make whole thing going as long as it can. Corporacies don't have borders, check out Sepco for example. At the same time people are kept in line in, always scared of some foe who might strike anytime and anywhere.

What´s the problem about one world religion? A lot of wars could end and problems could be solved.

Who could that person be to unite the whole world? Will it be a white or a black or asian? Will it be a woman???

How telling one unified made-up story might do any good to humanity? Religion as we see it is a flaw itself, keeping one in certain mindset without questioning authorities, just another tool to control, and ultimate one with sweet promises after death if you keep obedient.

Moral truth doesn't come up from religion, and never did. Honesty, compassion and benevolence, that's all what we need to make this world better.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Ahh, Deyo... Daaaaaayyy-O. Deyo come and me wanna go home.

Seriously though, I think Deyo's device might be one of the real deals. Although I think he's left out some critical things, (Electron Cooper pairing and lots of it). If/when I get this djed built to specs and working correctly it was a scaled down version of his "projector" I wanted to test it on. If what he claims is true then using the mains would be bad. Very bad, indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
havent watched it yet but i def will
thanks for posting
its scary we had this kinda chit back then and alot of people now believe that we haven although its even more insane now
their isnt really a doubt in my mind about it that we do

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
One world government
One world religion
One world leader

What if this is how the ETs will take us seriously?
Think about it, the leaders or both religion and countries cannot get along and cooperate with each other, why would any advanced civilization want anything to do with us? Simple handheld translating computers could get around language barriers.
I`m just thinking, if we are to become a global society i`d rather it be peaceful rather than violent. World domination isnt a requirement to get out into space.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. Hadn't seen this before.
Stan Deyo comes across as logical and considered and does not contradict the most solid secret technology stories that others have outlined.

S&F

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This was an amazing video. It both enlightens and enrages me that this technology is being witheld. It makes me sick to my stomach that we have this but the average person has no access to it. I actually see the only way for our society to progress is a one world govermental entity, but the problem with the one that is here is the people running it are greedy Mother F'ers.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
this guy got me into the whole conspiracy thing.

my dad left me a bunch of old cassette tapes when he died that were from Stan Deyo doing talks over here in Australia from the 70s, i think it was 77 as well. He wrote me a letter with it saying to be open minded and that these tapes were very rare and he hoped it would enlighten me and broaden my horizons.

It really fascinated me and got me into the whole alternate news and research thing and not to believe everything we are taught etc.

After i listened to the tapes i actually spent awhile looking up info about Stan, and even had a few years of emails back and forth with him and he taught me alot!

if it wasn't for Stan, i think i would have been one of the Sheeple that believed 911 wasn't deliberate, i remember watching 911 live and thinking to myself, there's now way those towers just fell like that from a plane hitting them wtf, and thought thank god i listened to those tapes!

edit on 9-9-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join