It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are here! Must see!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
before the days of web forums, people used to hang out in something called usenet newsgroups. I remember back then there was this guy claiming to have discovered a missing field in Maxwell's electromagnetic theory. A lot of other people got on the idea, and produced similar theories.

I don't remember it all now, but one thing stuck with me, he said that UFOs move through space the same way a FISH moves through water. He had worked out the math to prove it. Ever see a fish dart about in an aquarium? That's exactly how the UFOs dart about in space. The fish moves by "modulating it's external profile" he said, causing a reaction with the water, and the UFO moves by "modulating its material profile" in an analogous manner, reacting with the background ether.

Anyway, much of the discussion was way beyond my understanding. You can search with google for old newsgroup threads on this. Some of his papers can be found on archive.org here:

Mathematical Physics papers..
www.archive.org...

He had a lot of other stuff. But, I don't know where they went. Maybe they became classified. He just disappeared one day from the groups.

He also said something about time travel being possible, by reversing the electromagnetic equations or something like that.

Anyway, it pays to know some math and physics, so you can follow these things. The only thing I ever understood was the fish analogy.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
He certainly has a way of putting things over,

http: //peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Antigravity_for_Dummies_--_Stan_Deyo_Lecture

The above link seems to be fairly current. The NWO is, in his reasoning, a forced result by others, of the many applications that MHD can be used for including probable near total, annihilation. So, plenty to think about there.

Has something gone wrong in the idealism, it looks like it, and it seems to fit in with all these wierd 'power struggles' we a best with over the last few decades, as if one entity wants all.

copy and paste, close the gap at http and the link will work.
edit on 9-9-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
reply to post by NeoVain

The video you showed has caused me some problems, the reason I say this is :- I have met what I thought were aliens on a saucer type ship. They told me they are from venus and they were the old Gods of earth. Their ship had an anti-gravity device and they showed it to me. They told me it was static electric fed to the outer shell. Now that I have seen the video.....well they could have been humans with technology that the public does not know about. Because they did look like us.

Did they have a restroom? I have always wanted to know...even Star trek never showed the restrooms!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
People say that it would take one world government to get the truth..one leader. But we cant trust anyone

So, if that leader would be a supreme being, outside of our planet? Hell yeah, thats what we need!
Just a thought..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

of course they're real and yes the nazi'd did reach the moon, after all the V4 rocket was what we used as a blueprint for near space excursions....

but i'd say wait, you won't need to wait a long time, just until around october-november 2011 when israel attacks the middle east with full bio-chem and ballisic force with zero mercy, which israel is a one hell of a mighty force to be reckoned with and world leading and more daring than most other nations which puts the s**ts up me. the U.S and E.U will remove sponsoring of the jewish state which will collapse the fiscal system, the middle east and west will unite in a formidable force of unbelievable marshallship that will amaze everyone. so where will we stand? on turkish soil, nato's second largest deployable force, War forwards tech thats hidden, but long designed (incubation of around 30 years on average) when the threat needs it, they reveal it, o boy do they reveal it! all hell is about to break and here come the UFO's we think are aliens interviening.

remember, UFO's cannot be attached to nations, there from outer space ( a bit like the fedres, UN and the IMF lol), so were lead to believe when it happens that it's the aliens invading, alien (highly advanced) tech yes, flown by aliens , no!

ontop of the very relivant threats in that region, no-fly zones are about to be written as law around the moon

they do, do a good job of making the threat coming from the middle eastern muslim nations, while hiding the real threat, they currently sponsor, but the U.S and E.U will soon do an "italy" and swap sides.

sit back and watch the light show everyone!

edit on 9-9-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: added a little...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
One other thing that might be of interest. Deyo says in his lecture that the UFO's or flying discs will fly together, as a power group, the explanation is also in the lectures.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

They will use this facade to usher in their 'New World Order'.
One world government
One world religion
One world leader

The possibility of that happening is zero. People are NOT going to give up their religious beliefs nor are politicians going to give up their power no matter how small of a country they have. Never never never gonna happen unless the invisible, unnamed and all powerful "New World Order" nukes about 3/4 of the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

sit back and watch the light show everyone!

I fear that we will not have the luxery of just "sitting back". We are all going to be apart of it somehow, wether we like it or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

yes very true, i guess! all i'm worried about is the conscription age when it comes along! lol

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes they did and i had to go..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i feel like your realy just made me watch star wars

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I love how in 1977 Stan is talking about all the aspects of the ufo phenomanon, the referances to underground beings, sea dwelling beings and the ancient alien aspect, the NWO, the Illuminati and all before the internet.Its all there, fantastic video, debunkers go away.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I agree, yes they have restroom... it's the 'flusher part' that takes abit
of gettin' used to.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is one of the best videos I have seen on the subject. This man is telling the truth, you can see it in his eyes. The Last Card will soon be played. The rapid advancement of technology in just the last 10 years indicates that THEY are priming the public for something. Hell, just think about how Alien an IPhone would seem to an American pioneer. You can only imagine what they are keeping from us. ~SheopleNation
edit on 9-9-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hopefully this thread is still alive..

For all the people that say that this "anti-gravity tech" has been done, or hell, CAN be done.

How about this for the the ultimate debunk and proof... Why don't WE, the ATS members and lurkers, build/design one??? Start from theory and right into development. Everyone always says that you gotta do something to make a change around here. Well... lets do it!!! And if we can do it, its for the WORLD to see and study.

anybody in???

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidSmurf
I love how in 1977 Stan is talking about all the aspects of the ufo phenomanon, the referances to underground beings, sea dwelling beings and the ancient alien aspect, the NWO, the Illuminati and all before the internet.Its all there, fantastic video, debunkers go away.

I'm not a debunker at all, but, as a point of order, all that stuff has been out there as a non-fiction form for a very long time. The MHD thing is not a new concept in the docu of the OP's, it's more to do with the 'matter of fact' manner that Deyo puts things over.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonLover

i have seen a ufo a few months back, and mind you, i've done all research and opted out any iridium, satellite, aircraft etc. after having watched it disappearing into thin air. now that'd be one hard style proof in my face.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
I watched the last 40 minutes of the video.

It is very sobering and I think he is sincere and genuine. What does this mean for humanity?

It means that the fake alien invasion is a real possibility. It will not be 'project bluebeam' or 'holograms' but real alien looking craft piloted by human beings. They will use this facade to usher in their 'New World Order'.

One world government
One world religion
One world leader

It is more than likely a possibility based on the testimony given in this video.

2TH 2:11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Don't be fooled!

Speaking at the Ending about the NWO !

Imagine the New World Order

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Ball Of Confusion

Our Past was trying to tell us Something !

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover
Hopefully this thread is still alive..

For all the people that say that this "anti-gravity tech" has been done, or hell, CAN be done.

How about this for the the ultimate debunk and proof... Why don't WE, the ATS members and lurkers, build/design one??? Start from theory and right into development. Everyone always says that you gotta do something to make a change around here. Well... lets do it!!! And if we can do it, its for the WORLD to see and study.

anybody in???

I do not think you are the first or the last with these thoughts. Problem is, if you actually do some progress, it will nog be long before you are approached by either the illuminati with an offer you cant refuse (if you want to live), or the government (which might be the same thing it seems). So you would have to do it in secret. And eventually, you will be the same as "them".

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW
before the days of web forums, people used to hang out in something called usenet newsgroups. I remember back then there was this guy claiming to have discovered a missing field in Maxwell's electromagnetic theory. A lot of other people got on the idea, and produced similar theories.

I don't remember it all now, but one thing stuck with me, he said that UFOs move through space the same way a FISH moves through water. He had worked out the math to prove it. Ever see a fish dart about in an aquarium? That's exactly how the UFOs dart about in space. The fish moves by "modulating it's external profile" he said, causing a reaction with the water, and the UFO moves by "modulating its material profile" in an analogous manner, reacting with the background ether.

Anyway, much of the discussion was way beyond my understanding. You can search with google for old newsgroup threads on this. Some of his papers can be found on archive.org here:

Mathematical Physics papers..
www.archive.org...

He had a lot of other stuff. But, I don't know where they went. Maybe they became classified. He just disappeared one day from the groups.

He also said something about time travel being possible, by reversing the electromagnetic equations or something like that.

Anyway, it pays to know some math and physics, so you can follow these things. The only thing I ever understood was the fish analogy.

Is this just all speculation, or is it based off some real world observations? I.E, does he have any basis for believing space is filled with 'ether', and is not just a vacuum, or for believing that is how UFOs would propel themselves?

I find that idea very interesting and think that could be an apt analogy. I was just wondering if he had any foreknowledge into 'ether' or UFO movement and is working for, there, or just explaining a possible theory. The former would definitely be much more interesting to me, because there's not any logical reason to believe an ether even exists otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join