It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction of a lesser distasteful nature!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATSers. I've been visiting this website for a few months, after clicking a link from a friends social update regarding "Shadow People".

I too am intrigued by the unknown, UFO's, Bigfoot, and Conspiracy theories. To say the least, I enjoy this site very much and read almost every night (its the only website that has a dark background that my girlfriend will let me read in bed). Needless to say, I review topics for a good hour or two, and for some freaking reason, have never taken the time to post or start an account until recently.

I have many stories that I would love to share on here about my own supernatural experiences, and there's plenty of time for that! I am excited now to finally be able to comment and reach out to some people with my opinions and outlook on things.

Last year I walked across America, about 5000 miles from New York to Florida, to Texas, Colorado, California all on foot. I met thousands of great people and have seen and experienced a lot. I have also talked to a lot of people around america about cool stuff and would love to share some stories with you all down the road. For example, I have been above Colorado Springs inside of a mountain once ;-) Thanks for taking a moment to read my into here, as I look forward to sharing with you and learning more about the unknown.
edit on 8-9-2011 by PatriotWalkUSA because: Negative energy

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Not a fan of the term "cherry popping".

Welcome.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Cool beans and welcome!

Cherry popping or otherwise -chuckles-

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotWalkUSA

Welcome to ATS PatriotWalkUSA, it seems you have the mind to fit in well here with the rest, so enjoy your stay. Also it will be interesting to hear of you walk and the experiences you encounter as well. See you in the boards..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Welcome!

A suggestion: Change your title.

Seriously. I find it offensive and I think it is going to prevent readers from actually reading your post. It leaves a bad first impression that based on what you wrote, probably doesn't fit you?

Anyways.....have fun contributing, ATS is a great place to flex your imagination!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am still learning the ropes about introduction threads and such. Shouldn't be much of a learning curve! Thanks for the props, as I enjoy reading good feedback. I always wonder how many people become depressed by negative feedback on here. How many peoples days are ruined by negative feedback... ;-( I hope it is easy to hit 20 posts...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth

Click here for more information.

same as him!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

welcome aboard patriot walker that is something id like to do in the near future can you post any links on the way to get the ball rolling sponsors routes anything would help

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotWalkUSA

I am still learning the ropes about introduction threads and such. Shouldn't be much of a learning curve! Thanks for the props, as I enjoy reading good feedback. I always wonder how many people become depressed by negative feedback on here. How many peoples days are ruined by negative feedback... ;-( I hope it is easy to hit 20 posts...

I think many are effected by the feed back of non positive due to them SENSING something a kind of change and 1 can understand their fears. This is why when posting 1 tries to share but not doom & gloom so much. That way the data can be released and understood and not mentally blocked automatically as DOOM. You ll get the understanding of it. Overall many here carry level minds to absorbe the info, hence their presence. so as a beginner keep that in mindas you bring in your threads. Take care my friend and 20 post you can get that in a day just check out the forums and topics of your personal interest.

@Introduction of a lesser distasteful nature!,
nice change up

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I will try not to step on the roses! I would like to apologize to anyone who may incur any offense to the nature and harshness of my posts in the future. I will try my hardest to do it in a nicely. I also want to apologize to the grammar police out there. I, use, a lot, of, commas, too.
edit on 8-9-2011 by PatriotWalkUSA because: better direction

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Oh wow.....I cannot wait to hear your "stories" about walking across America and the people you met.

I am so glad you decided to post and begin your journey of interacting with us on this site. It will be nice and refreshing to get a glimpse of the people you met. I have to admit though, Forest Gump did come to mind and I still have a smile on my face. I loved that movie!

Get on to your 20 posts already!!!!

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You wouldn't believe me if I told you..But I can run like the wind blows!" I thoroughly enjoy that movie! I dressed up like Forrest Gump in Savannah, GA. I had the right suit, Curious George, and chocolates. But no suitcase. I even almost caused a few accidents from people looking out of their windows at Gump sitting on a bench handing out chocolates!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

You wouldn't believe me if I told you..But I can run like the wind blows!" I thoroughly enjoy that movie! I dressed up like Forrest Gump in Savannah, GA. I had the right suit, Curious George, and chocolates. But no suitcase. I even almost caused a few accidents from people looking out of their windows at Gump sitting on a bench handing out chocolates!

HAHAHA!!! That is what IM talkin about! Too funny! As far as believing goes.....you would be surprised to hear the places my mind has taken me so I promise I will believe you until you give me a reason not to, and even then, I will be nice about it.

Did you say you had paranormal or supernatural experiences?? That is right up my alley as well. I love pondering the unknowns.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We are Rigel4.................... Welcome

What are ya ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I do not trust the MSM, and I do not smoke or listen to loud heavy metal. I can promise you all that I am not a reptilian! I believe in other dimensions, ghosts, demons, ufo's, skinwalkers, remote viewing, and dwarf tossing.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I do not trust the MSM, and I do not smoke or listen to loud heavy metal. I can promise you all that I am not a reptilian! I believe in other dimensions, ghosts, demons, ufo's, skinwalkers, remote viewing, and dwarf tossing.

Rigel4 would like you to elaborate on "Dwarf Tossing"

The meaning may be somewhat different, relative to which system your travelling in.

new topics

top topics

join