It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mickey Mouse Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I haven't heard of Walt Disney being a Freemason, and I am a Florida Freemason, but I can't remember ever having a conversation about Walt Disney.

Anyhow, there is an ATS thread that says he might have been. Here is the thread.

I expected this thread to be silly, but I'm impressed at the research and connections. I still think it is silly, but kudos for the well-written thread!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I heard Minnie Mouse got thrown out of Disneyland cuz she was @#$%ing Goofy

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of a disturbing video I saw a couple weeks back on YouTube. www.youtube.com... Skip to 2:38 and you can't miss it.

Want more proof of Masonic/Illuminati symbolism in cartoons? Turn on your television and flip to Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network or Disney. I can't recall a time I didn't witness some numerology or satanic symbolism on these programs. Our children are exposed to this on a daily bases. This begs to question just what kind of effect its having on their influential minds? Or even ours as adults? If today's cartoons aren't enough, Teen Nick is bringing back the old school brainwashing tactics of the 90's.

Does our awareness of this symbolism make us immune to its effects? If not, what kind of influence does it have over our thoughts? Are they long term? Does one need to constantly view them before it takes effect? The questions go on and on and yet go unanswered.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Disneyland Club 33
It was these 33 Disneyland sponsors from which the number '33' was conceived.

www.disneylandclub33.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
Disneyland Club 33
It was these 33 Disneyland sponsors from which the number '33' was conceived.

www.disneylandclub33.com...

Thank You!

Notice some names on this list:

GE
PEPSI COLA
COCA COLA
Bell Telephone
C&H Sugar
Spice Islands (Dune?! LoL OMG)

Corporate agenda to sell sugar hahaha

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Listen!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fernas
... You know, you could've stopped right after the first link to the news about the fresco. If you did, this thread could've been salvaged..

Sounds like someone got into Morpheus's stash and downed the whole bottle of blue pills.

Why don't you set aside some time to actually research some of this? You'll find it is not as much of a "stretch" as you wish to be true.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by UniverSoul

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fa45bdca596.jpg[/atsimg]
does this shape have any other significance apart from the annoying little grinning face of mickey mouse

or is it a symbol or something?

To a chemist, that might look like water (H2O)

Holy cow, it all makes sense now.

Walt Disney was a Freemason Truther who wanted us all to drown in an occult ritual involving water!

Which way to the bunkers?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Who gave this guy a star? Come on, own up? Was it you OP?

Seriously, I agree, if it was left at the fresco all would be well and it'd be something fairly cool but then it got into the realms of silliness as most ATS threads do where suddenly now Mickey Mouse is a flesh eating occultist who may or may not have been behind the downfall of the Byzantine Empire or something.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Who gave this guy a star? Come on, own up? Was it you OP?

Seriously, I agree, if it was left at the fresco all would be well and it'd be something fairly cool but then it got into the realms of silliness as most ATS threads do where suddenly now Mickey Mouse is a flesh eating occultist who may or may not have been behind the downfall of the Byzantine Empire or something.

Why don't you agree with the connections I presented?

Just curious why you think it is so far off?
edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Remember George Carlin?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Long live Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

I am 64 and love my Mickey.

If Mickey is bad then so is my other favorite The Road Runner.

And who could ever say Tom and Jerry were bad?

Aren't there enough real life bad guys in the world to diss?

ya, now there is ren and stimpy or itchy and scratchy, chumpy and the brain?

and god knows who else! lol!!

i'd say wile e. coyote is the oldest.

they were credited for mischievousness way back.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i was at a friends house recently when he showed me this coloring book his child had been playing with,

it was a disney coloring book,

in it were two word finds, and each of these word finds had either the word d**k or the word p***s in it,

heres the coloring book -

www.youtube.com...

just youtube search disney subliminal this is not new for disney, even "The Rescuers" has a shot of tits in it,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

further reading

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you trust your childs malleable mind in the hands of disney after seeing all this? you'd be a fool to not even look at it,

edit on 9/9/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Good Stuff!

Thanks, people should enjoy those.

Also:

A lot of this is based on sun worship and involves a death and rebirth ritual. The return of Mickey as a magician to become popular again is symbolic of his death and rebirth.

The Phoenix is associated with death and rebirth and the number 33.

Phoenix (mythology)
en.wikipedia.org...

The phoenix (Greek: Φοίνιξ Greek pronunciation: [ˈfiniks],Armenian: Փիւնիկ, Persian: ققنوس, Arabic: العنقاء أو طائر الفينيق, Chinese: 鳳凰 or 不死鳥, Hebrew: פניקס) is a mythical sacred firebird that can be found in the mythologies of the Arabian,Persians, Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Chinese, Indian and (according to Sanchuniathon) Phoenicians. A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (literally "sun-city" in Greek). It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song. The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one. In very few stories they are able to change into people.

The Number 33
home.earthlink.net...

The United States Prohibition of Alcohol - 1920-1933
1933 (symbolic death and resurrection of alcohol)
An earlier poster mentioned that it was possibly to celebrate the return of alcohol. Alcohol was involved in many "magic" rituals.

Phoenix, Arizona 33rd parallel
en.wikipedia.org...

Officially NOT a fan of Mickey Mouse.

edit on 9-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ats used to be cool. now it's the same stuff recycled over and over and over and over and over and over. I miss the days when the civil war was about to break out, and more than 3 posters would show up for a good moon hoax debate

what's on the menu tomorrow, the wizard of Oz ?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
ats used to be cool. now it's the same stuff recycled over and over and over and over and over and over. I miss the days when the civil war was about to break out, and more than 3 posters would show up for a good moon hoax debate

what's on the menu tomorrow, the wizard of Oz ?

I am sorry you feel that way.

The Wizard of Oz is a good one though

However I used the search function and did see this information in any of the the threads that came up so I decided to share it.

Is it factually inaccurate in glaring fashion?

Just want to get the story straight.
edit on 9-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I love Mickey and Minnie Mouse they are my favorite Walt Disney cartoon creations ..Mickey Mouse is not a occultist he is just a cute mouse i don't believe in any of the research and connections ..Leave my Mickey alone !

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Recent Charges of Sexual Abuse of Children in Hollywood Just Tip of Iceberg

And this brings in the muppets (which already has a thread here)
Hidden in Plain Sight: Esoteric Symbols in the new Muppets movie.

Revelations . . .

For some more info seek Vigilant Citizen
vigilantcitizen.com...
edit on 7-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Are there any images of the whole fresco?

The article states that the "Micky" image is surround by other animals, perhaps those could shed more light on the matter?

A pretty far stretch to assume freemasonry has exclusive knowledge of high ritual wouldn't you agree?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I always knew there was something evil behind that little mouse...I share Carlin's opinion on Mickey Mouse

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join