It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rain Man", the Entertainment Industry - Reward or Punishment - Debt and Payment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Take these two characters from history to see the deception for what it is:

Aleister Crowley and Helena Blavatsky took truth and reflected it in opposite. This is the trick of magic and slight of mind. This is also Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) at its finest. Counterfeit truth cannot enter the mind unless it is wrapped in some truth. Crowley and Blavatsky (Ayn Rand as well) were masterminds of taking truth and untruth at the point of reflection, then wrapping it in counterfeit. All truth has an equal and opposite untruth. If the two are far enough apart, the reflection is immediately obvious. What Crowley and Blavatsky realized is the reflecting point. On the surface, their observations seemed correct. This is only because of their proximity to actual truth.

We now see this same deception taking place across society. The minds of men and women are being tricked as never before by using the mirror reflection of truth. As a result, our society seems to be completely upside down when it comes to decisions. Government is a good example.

This goes back to simple mathematics. In the past, a majority of men stood for positive (good). Any negative that arrived in society could be counteracted back to equilibrium by simply counteracting the negative with a positive. This works until a tipping point arrives. When negative gains an upper hand, positive must be turned into negative and multiplied (not added) against the negative to make a positive. Two negatives walk negative back to positive when we multiply like signs. After the tipping point is surpassed, it is much more difficult to counter the negative. This is why we are in debt up to our eyeballs in the world. Negatives and negatives are multiplied to benefit those who are transferring the debt to the people. Entertainers do not realize that they are the beneficiaries of this revenue to the determent of society. Debt must be paid unless forgiveness of debt is found.

The in thing these days is to follow this mirror image of truth and cling to negative. Take a look at the "Rain Man" idea in pop culture. The music industry has capitalized on negative images to push the culture to profiteering from the negative value. Negative and negative equals their positive if they can multiply the unwary consumer. Society is left holding the debt in the form of suffering and substance addiction (and many other adverse outcomes). If you are not familiar with what "Rain Man" represents, do some research. It is the idea of raining down wealth to others from the top down. This is trickle down economics by creating debt below. Suck debt and spread back down. The problem is, debt does not go away. It multiplies.

At the heart of this problem is satanism. There are evil spirits that gain power from the negative energy of man. God represents all that is positive in this world. We can only have a positive world when positives are added to positives. When negatives are multiplied, positive is created for one side of society and negative debt is left for the other side. As of today, we are nearly 15 trillion in debt to this system. The people will suffer while those using the system for evil reap the reward.

How does this all end? Simply follow the math. Man sins. This is a negative. Christ died to pay the price. This is another equal and opposite negative. Our debt is paid by Jesus death on the cross. Two negatives make a positive. Who pays in the end? THOSE LEFT WITH THE DEBT. That's right. Those who are currently reaping their reward now.

Matthew 6:5

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.

2 John 1:8
Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully.

Hebrews 11:26
He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward.

Matthew 6:16
[ Fasting ] “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

If you doubt what I am saying here, just read these verses where reward is mentioned in the Bible: LINK

You gotta love God. He's a genius. See this article for a clearer picture. LINK
edit on 7-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I suppose you are right, this god of yours must be a genius. God being that bloke who wrote your dear little black book saying that I should live as a slave, watching my family and friends starve to death and waste their lives while I waste mine and eventually die as well of illnesses, starvation or exhaustion. And I should praise this hypothetical creator for all this, and the promise of some reward. When I am already dead, no sooner. How about that: You live by your book, and I enjoy this real, unique life. Keep to yourself all the benefits of that afterlife you dream about. There are too many idiots in this world. And people like you are doing their best to make sure the sheep stay sheepy by feeding them empty illusions. And - according to my book - this is evil. You are stealing people's lives, giving them nothing but lies in return. There is no god, no afterlife, no reward but death itself and too many people suffering for the pleasure of the few.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
I suppose you are right, this god of yours must be a genius. God being that bloke who wrote your dear little black book saying that I should live as a slave, watching my family and friends starve to death and waste their lives while I waste mine and eventually die as well of illnesses, starvation or exhaustion. And I should praise this hypothetical creator for all this, and the promise of some reward. When I am already dead, no sooner. How about that: You live by your book, and I enjoy this real, unique life. Keep to yourself all the benefits of that afterlife you dream about. There are too many idiots in this world. And people like you are doing their best to make sure the sheep stay sheepy by feeding them empty illusions. And - according to my book - this is evil. You are stealing people's lives, giving them nothing but lies in return. There is no god, no afterlife, no reward but death itself and too many people suffering for the pleasure of the few.

Not at all. The mathematics of reward and suffering are very simple. Even a caveman could get it.

If you steal reward, a debt must be paid. Real world example: Smoke and you get cancer. This is an example of taking reward that you should have avoided. When reward is taken, it must be paid back.

If you suffer work by giving to others, reward follows. Real world example: If you work at an education, your entire family reaps the rewards of your job status. If you are riding a bike to work, you can suffer a loan and purchase a car. Now you get to work quicker and get home quicker. Your family spends more time with you and free time has increased. These are simple examples that follow any direction you take suffering and reward.

Take from life for the wrong reason and you reap the debt you incur. Give to the world and reward follows for you and those you love.

The black book, as you call it, provides these answers and more. The entire reason the country is in the shape it is in is a direct result of incurring debt from the taking of reward. In the 70's, after the Arab oil embargo, our country set up dictators around the world with the petrol dollar scheme. Here is how it works: All nations around the world must use dollars to buy oil. The Federal Reserve then uses this income to purchase free oil. The debt is transferred to the people. Big business then takes this revenue as profit. The debt remains. The cycle of cash into the fed then allows companies to purchase cheap China goods for free, transferring the debt to the American people. Again, they TAKE the reward. Who suffers? We do and will.

Again, the black book tells us how this works. Negative multiplied by negative makes positive for those taking. It creates large negative for those who are raped by the process. Sin works the same way. It takes debt to pay the reward taken. By following the black book, mankind can only create positive that creates more positive. Nobody loses. Positive on positive only makes more positive.

The black book is correct. See it from the real world examples.

edit on 7-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis

Nah, this person is not guilty of the evil you mentioned... You're thinking of the elites who have twisted and used the religion to their own betterment, and to purposely put a bad taste in the mouths of intelligent people so they are tricked into thinking its the religion that's evil. After all, the official "face" of the religion, The Vatican, has been guilty of many atrocities throughout the centuries... Unfortunately, most people don't see through what I call the triple-cross deception and discover the truth of the religion. These answers must be found on your own most of the time, since most of the loudest voices such as those on tv and those who create the biggest impact on the public opinion, have got it all wrong. Meanwhile the true believers are quietly doing good deeds without expecting any reward for it or making a big fuss over it and saying "look what I did everybody!" It's kind of what this thread is all about. The bible says that when we get near the end time, most of those claiming to be Christian will be actually doing the wrong thing, so its to be expected. One only needs to step away from the loud and popular form of Christianity and look within to develop your own personal relationship with God to find the true path and fulfill your purpose in life. Don't be swayed by public opinion. Deep down you'll find that you know the right thing to do. You could be a good Christian forbthe most part yourself and not realize it because you don't know what real Christianity even is. I'd say you need to lose the misplaced anger and realize who is at fault here, and then pray that they receive the guidance they need to stop destroying Christianity in the eyes of the people and using it to their own benefit. God bless you and ill be praying for you that you might find your true path. A real Christian does not judge others for their beliefs or lifestyle. That's a big clue right there if you want to know if you're talking to a real true Christian. There are others, but, I'm all out of time and I've said enough to hopefully get you or someone else reading this to get in the right path. God bless! I love you all!

top topics

join