It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LeonardUlrich Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I came across this fellow's video and was fairly impressed. Not being well versed in this area, of course I came to ATS to find out what our pro's had to say -- and I was surprised that his name did not turn up in my search.

So, here is the video - it is LONG, but I found it well worth the watch. It even has an intro by George Carlin (I believe) - so dig in and enjoy!

(www.youtube.com.../u/1/jYZksdzVxic)

For those of you at work or without a decent connection, it is over 2 hours and twenty minutes long -- fairly difficult to summarize accurately. But Ulrich begins with information about himself (decent accreditation), then takes us on a journey throughout the history of secret societies, religions, NWO, world events past and current, world governments, wars, 9/11, and how these players and events are interconnected and interwoven into modern events.

At one point, it appears that he had pulled the video, made a couple of corrections, and then posted a video about what he corrected and why. Seems like a decently honest and well researched guy...

I look forward to your thoughts and comments.

edit on 7-9-2011 by Yukitup because: embedding.......arg. www.youtube.com.../u/1/jYZksdzVxic

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Already posted here

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

Starts out with George Carlin? I may actually have to watch this.

Let me know if this is the wrong video, embedded for you:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Already posted here

Thanks you kindly.

Mods, please close.

top topics

join