It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush -OR- Kerry, heres a bib on both!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Not sure who to vote for?

Here is a link to a bib on Kerry.
www.kerrymart.com...

And here is the bib on Bush.
www.politics1.com...

In the middle of each page you will find links that are for and against that particular candidate. These sites include Official, Unauthorized, grassroots, and negitive sites that are very interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I predict John Kerry will become the next president of the United States.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gizmo
I predict John Kerry will become the next president of the United States.

I hope not but if he does, he will have my FULL support.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I won't vote for either of them, but whoever wins, I hope it's a landslide either way. Just so we don't have the whole debacle we did last time.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I won't vote for either of them, but whoever wins, I hope it's a landslide either way. Just so we don't have the whole debacle we did last time.

Yep, the American poeple need to stand behind however wins. Even if we have recount after recount, Americans need to let it be known around the world that we are one. Sounds corny but it needs to happen.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

I support your view! We need better choices if they expect us to vote. I will vote, but only because of my passion to see Bush and Ashcraft out of office.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I just don't know whether it's because you guys watch too much TV or something or what, but I can't believe you are THAT simple minded.

The right or wrong policies are not decided at election time. They develop as time goes. I didn't mind Bush in the office when he came to power, and found him slightly amusing. Then it became manifest, slowly but surely, that he was drugging the nation into an abyss. He lost my support.

I implore you, if Kerry comes to power, don't just support him automatically. I don't know how "being one" is good. Being a herd of sheep? Oh boy.

Who knows, maybe Kerry will indeed be lacking in leadership.

You are very insecure, Antipolitrix, verging on the submissive. I hope you get over it. Do some rock climbing. I did, and it really helps.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
I just don't know whether it's because you guys watch too much TV or something or what, but I can't believe you are THAT simple minded.

The right or wrong policies are not decided at election time. They develop as time goes. I didn't mind Bush in the office when he came to power, and found him slightly amusing. Then it became manifest, slowly but surely, that he was drugging the nation into an abyss. He lost my support.

I implore you, if Kerry comes to power, don't just support him automatically. I don't know how "being one" is good. Being a herd of sheep? Oh boy.

Who knows, maybe Kerry will indeed be lacking in leadership.

You are very insecure, Antipolitrix, verging on the submissive. I hope you get over it. Do some rock climbing. I did, and it really helps.

Like I said, I won't vote for either, becuase IMO, I am too well informed to do so. I won't support what I beleive to be a wrong decision. Now, give the fact that I know one of those 2 will get in office, allI want of them is for the elected president to win big. I don't want a 50/50 decision again. Look at how that last election has divided this country. I feel like people want you to take a side here and I won't take eithe side. Free thinking will prevail in my house.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Heres you you SHOULD be voting for

www.badnarik.org...

There are more than the two handpicked candidates that you are being force fed

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

www.badnarik.org...

It sounds too similar to "Bad Narc".

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The right or wrong policies are not decided at election time.

So the policies don't start at election time? What voting system do you follow? You are right, we should just Vote Kerry into office because he is not Bush and who is watching too much TV.

Aelita, you need to step into reality where the American people vote for the candidate whos policies reflect our beliefs.

If you don't even understand why we vote then why do you reply to these posts?

And you are voting for someone *Just* because he is not Bush. Yea, you are real open minded, who cares about policies, lets just vote Kerry. Sounds to me like you need to stay on flat ground Aelita, the thin air is getting to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

www.badnarik.org...

It sounds too similar to "Bad Narc".

You gonna base who you vote for on the sound of their name?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You gonna base who you vote for on the sound of their name?

No, they are voting for anyone but Bush. Anyone but Bush. I am not sure what they see in Kerry that makes him the better candidate because for one, he hasn't let his policies be known. It is all a big secret. I think Kerry's campain modo should be "Vote Kerry, because i am not Bush". It has to be, he hasn't shown anyone anything else.

new topics

top topics

join