It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avaaz is NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Within the last year I signed petitions on Avaaz.org, I also recommend these petitions to friends and family. Unfortuantely they are now showing their true colors by pushing the Climate Change agenda, which will most likely be the reason they were set up all along. Avaaz is clearly NWO; it's a scam to push us towards World Government. It's the bankers trying to control both sides (like they always do).

I'll be marking all of their emails as spam and I have already warned my friends and family

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i'm guessing you did a thorough investigation into all their work and their history to come to this conclusion. Its not like just because you got an email on something that doesn't fit your view of the planet?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkingsthe Climate Change agenda

criminals, how dare they!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
i'm guessing you did a thorough investigation into all their work and their history to come to this conclusion. Its not like just because you got an email on something that doesn't fit your view of the planet?

Indeed, and I'd recommend that others do too

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by jameshawkingsthe Climate Change agenda

criminals, how dare they!

Very powerful ones too

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
While I'm sure I don't need to explain the Climate Scam to most of you, Avaaz is going to fool a lot of people. I am not often tricked by these things, but Avaaz did they're job well and I signed a number of their petitions and helped promote them only to find out they are part of the NWO takeover scheme

I'm interested to see who else has clocked onto Avaaz. I run a business and don't have much time to post here, but if there is not enough awareness I will take time out and post up all the information I have which proves conclusively the Avaaz are working for the benefit of the Bankers/Elite, whilst appearing to be working for us.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Looks like I'm not the first person to work this out abundanthope.net...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

i think the idea of this site is to provide the evidence to back up your claims.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

i think the idea of this site is to provide the evidence to back up your claims.

As I posted above, take a look here abundanthope.net...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I have to say that is a rather strange looking website where someone has serious problems with Jewish people. They go into a rant about how this Jewish matrix controlling both sides of arguments?

The whole thing does not make a whole lot of sense to be honest.

Its certainly not compelling evidence for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
One of the co-founders of Avaaz is MoveOn.org who have received over $1.46 million from (Rothschilds Agent) George Soros. So the money eventually links from Rothschild to Soros to MoveOn.org to Avaaz. Hence when Avaaz promote the Climate Change agenda, which stems from the Rothschilds i.e. to create their global government, putting taxes in place all under the guise of Climate Change, we should keep in mind that this agenda stems from the Bankers and is an attempt to make us unwittingly vote for our own enslavement.

Avaaz.org was co-founded by Res Publica, an American "community of public sector professionals dedicated to promoting good governance, civic virtue and deliberative democracy",[4] and MoveOn.org, an American non-profit progressive public policy advocacy group and political action committee

Avaaz co-founded by MoveOn.org

"The Democratic 527 organizations have drawn support from some wealthy liberals determined to defeat Bush. They include financier George Soros who gave $1.46 million to MoveOn.org Voter Fund (in the form of matching funds to recruit additional small donors); Peter B. Lewis, chief executive of the Progressive Corp., who gave $500,000 to MoveOn.org Voter Fund; and Linda Pritzker, of the Hyatt hotel family, and her Sustainable World Corp., who gave $4 million to the joint fundraising committee."[17]

George Soros donates $1.46 million to MoveOn.org

Remarkably, a recent article published in the Washington Times reveals that the power and influence of the Rothschilds has not diminished over the past 200 years. In the piece, it is asserted that the various programs promoted and established by George Soros are ultimately funded by the global wealth of this notorious family of financiers, the Rothschilds.

George Soros is funded by the global wealth of the notorious Rothschilds

Here is one of the Rothschilds trying to act like he really cares about the environment and that he's not just after taxes and more control. Anyone who knows the family and their history will immediately see that this is just another scam.

For those who haven't looked into Global Warming; Lord Monckton explains the reality of the agenda

edit on 7-9-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by jameshawkings

I have to say that is a rather strange looking website where someone has serious problems with Jewish people. They go into a rant about how this Jewish matrix controlling both sides of arguments?

The whole thing does not make a whole lot of sense to be honest.

Its certainly not compelling evidence for me.

They did let themselves down when they mentioned the Jewish Matrix

I've put together some information above as it doesn't seem like anyone else has done this yet, I will continue putting evidence together when I have more free time.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think climate change is real, personally.

With that said, what is causing it is another matter entirely. I've seen some evidence to suggest that it is not confined solely to Earth, but is also occurring on other planets within the solar system. I am also inclined to suspect that the chemtrail phenomena may be part of attempts to artificially accelerate the process, for the purposes of political and social control.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
thanks for the heads up

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's a nice idea but i must admit i do see a flaw in your arguement. Avvaaz have recently run a petition to recognise Palestine as a seperate state which does seem to go against the NWO theory. Then there's the end the war on drugs petition. Aren't these petitions against the ideas of a NWO ?

Surely if the NWO wanted these things to happen they'd just happen, as they're meant to be the ones in control, see where i'm coming from with this ?
edit on 12-9-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: another point added - no doubt to be ignored

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
It's a nice idea but i must admit i do see a flaw in your arguement. Avvaaz have recently run a petition to recognise Palestine as a seperate state which does seem to go against the NWO theory. Then there's the end the war on drugs petition. Aren't these petitions against the ideas of a NWO ?

Surely if the NWO wanted these things to happen they'd just happen, as they're meant to be the ones in control, see where i'm coming from with this ?
edit on 12-9-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: another point added - no doubt to be ignored

Thanks for this Hopeforeveryone, I too saw the Palestine petition and had to scratch my head. My conclusion is this; Climate Change is the ultimate win; it can completely wipe out any other loses. This is because once you have your World Government the game is over (one world army, no weapons for civilians etc). These other petitions are to collect together the opposition and then get them on board for Climate Change. Climate Change is the most important of all their goals and once they get this anything else can easily be fixed.

In Chess terms Avaaz are giving up a Rook and two Bishops, but that will leave us in Checkmate
edit on 13-9-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Is Avaaz really promoting climate change?
Climate change or global warming is hyped for achieving full weather control, right? (Climate engineering or Geoengineering)

Here avaaz is saying that it is against geoengineering
secure.avaaz.org... reathe/?tta
edit on 11-5-2012 by dohya because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Add "reathe/?tta" in the above link manually

new topics

top topics

join