It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had the weirdest dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This one involved Obama, and im not even kidding on this. He kept on following me around, EVERYWHERE. there was like this kid around who would rattle me out when ever i tried to sneak away. It was really annoying. but here comes the mind-blower. Obama has like...a transformation of some sort, kinda Dr. Manhattan type transformation. There were also these humans who possessed super powers, like super man, but obama would just destroy them with ease, so now im scared and all, i run into this bathroom where this guy was doing his thing.

I guess it was rude of me to barge into his stool since it kinda lead Obama in there. You know those plastic walls that divides bathrooms in public bathrooms? well I was hiding behind it and obama just barged it , I somehow managed to get under the wall as it came down, but i saw a really mad Obama as he killed the person taking care of his buisness. ..my bad i guess.

and thats when the dream ends.

I honestly think I spend WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on ats

ever had a dream like this in terms of random and weirdness?

Edit: My bad on the thread misplacement mods, i thought of the general chat forums since i just wanted to talk about it in normal chit chat. Which is why I didn't place it in the dream interpretation forum.

edit on 7-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well last nights dream I found myself in a post apocalyptic world, just trying to get on with it with my neighbours.
We were engaging in our own version of *Come Dine With me* where you host a dinner party, but people were so desperate for ingredients someone pinch a signed picture of Elvis, ripped it to shreds and used it to decorate their cake. For some reason I went mental and awoke pretty pissed off about losing a picture I don't even own.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
This one involved Obama, and im not even kidding on this. He kept on following me around, EVERYWHERE. there was like this kid around who would rattle me out when ever i tried to sneak away. It was really annoying. but here comes the mind-blower. Obama has like...a transformation of some sort, kinda Dr. Manhattan type transformation. There were also these humans who possessed super powers, like super man, but obama would just destroy them with ease, so now im scared and all, i run into this bathroom where this guy was doing his thing.

I guess it was rude of me to barge into his stool since it kinda lead Obama in there. You know those plastic walls that divides bathrooms in public bathrooms? well I was hiding behind it and obama just barged it , I somehow managed to get under the wall as it came down, but i saw a really mad Obama as he killed the person taking care of his buisness. ..my bad i guess.

and thats when the dream ends.

I honestly think I spend WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on ats

ever had a dream like this in terms of random and weirdness?

Edit: My bad on the thread misplacement mods, i thought of the general chat forums since i just wanted to talk about it in normal chit chat. Which is why I didn't place it in the dream interpretation forum.

edit on 7-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

Lets get down to the main message here...

Lock the door when you go and take a crap.
Because if you don't, Obama will most likely barge in and destroy you.

Pretty weird dream though, Usually the weirdest ones are the ones you remember right after
waking up. Do you keep a dream journal? I heard it is very helpful when it comes to giving exact details of a dream, and it also helps in achieving a lucid dream. So the next time that happens you can shove your foot up his a** and tell him to stop following you haha. Interesting to say the least.

edit on 7-9-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

hahaha nice one! maybe the you secretly like elvis and that's why you got pissed? lol that or Elvis spirit somehow visited you while you slept and you just happen to have the dream while he was there which made him transfer that anger unto you :O

reply to post by BruceEFury

rofl! haha nice interpretation. I was actually going to start one, but i remember most of my dreams anyways, so I really ddin't see much use for one. The thing is tho it really has been awhile since i dream t. Lately however, my dreams have become more frequent and more vivid as back when I was a kid.

I am glad to be able to dream like that again XD

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Well, he killed the guy doing his business beacuse he had not paid his flush tax and was consorting with TP.

Get it?

But yea, waaaay to much time on ATS and the reading/watching the news.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Star for making me laugh XD, I agree, I think it had to do with seeding the subconscious mind.

For example:

There has been reports of people who fall asleep with a specific topic in mind, like if you thought about an apple before going to sleep, chances are high that you will dream of the apple. This could be applied to any topic.

before i had the dream I was reading news on obama, and I guess that was what sparked this bizarre dream.

When you think about it, it is very interesting because if you experiment on yourself and try seeding a specific topic seconds before passing out, you could very well dream anything you want.

Imagine seeding your mind with a specific person you like and have positive thoughts on it, those dreams may become wild and pleasant depending on your thought patterns.

Perhaps this is the path to becoming a Dream Master

top topics

join