It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for JW (MoonFaker) that Apollo Moon Missions Were Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've been researching Jarah White's articulate arguments against all the Apollo moon landings as a big ruse. I heard about the new LRO images of Apollo 12, 14, and 17 sites today and see where we have some pics now that provide evidence to the contrary. I just wanted to share the news for all to see, research, and form an opinion. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
these pics are all over the moon landing threads....

heres one of my versions of the pics

misclassified.cz.cc...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

Pics as proof? Ever heard of photoshop?
If we don´t believe any of the ufo pics or videos since they can be photoshopped or CGI projections, why believe this? Because the same government and agencies that have shown to be lying and fabricating evidence on numerious ocasions before, says it?
edit on 6-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
See, here's the thing. Rather the first ones were fake or not, 17 screams bloody real. There are hours of rover footage with no sign of manmade things. Things like the feather/hammer demonstration which had never even been proven or disproven.

I have no problem with people that say the landing was fake, they may even find contradictions to what they claim if they look hard enough, but can we agree that we DID go to the moon?

I still hear, if we went to the moon, how come we never went back, and then wonder if they researched at all.
Don't get me wrong, there are lotsa funny goings on if you want to categorize it that way, but can we all watch appollo 17 footage and admit even if Armstrong didn't, somebody did?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

edit on 6-9-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Circular arguments are pointless.

blah blah blah, halb halb halb, see?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venomilk
See, here's the thing. Rather the first ones were fake or not, 17 screams bloody real. There are hours of rover footage with no sign of manmade things. Things like the feather/hammer demonstration which had never even been proven or disproven.

I have no problem with people that say the landing was fake, they may even find contradictions to what they claim if they look hard enough, but can we agree that we DID go to the moon?

I still hear, if we went to the moon, how come we never went back, and then wonder if they researched at all.
Don't get me wrong, there are lotsa funny goings on if you want to categorize it that way, but can we all watch appollo 17 footage and admit even if Armstrong didn't, somebody did?

I have seen faaar more convincing evidence that ufos are real. Ever heard of "The orion conspiracy" ?
And they don´t even pretend it is authentic. But the pics and facts sure are more authentic than this.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by davcwebb
I've been researching Jarah White's articulate arguments against all the Apollo moon landings as a big ruse. I heard about the new LRO images of Apollo 12, 14, and 17 sites today and see where we have some pics now that provide evidence to the contrary. I just wanted to share the news for all to see, research, and form an opinion. www.youtube.com...

My view is the LMs were military equipped(LRRR, transmitter, listener). So the LRO images are "expected".

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I really think these kinds of threads are getting old. If people don't want to accept it, wish to dishonor all the men and women who sacrificed so much for this great accomplishment, then all I can say is - Go say that to Buzz Aldrin's face.

You obviously won't accept it unless someone can physically take you to the footprints to see with your own two eyes. It cannot even compare with other conspiracies and other's acceptance of them because this is not a conspiracy. There may be a few intertwined in our missions to the Moon, our reasons for going there, etc, but the concept that we never went at all is so ludicris that threads pertaining to it should be dumped out of the real forums. The simple fact that if we hadn't really gone there, the USSR would have known, and would have gotten the US crucified for faking it while grinning ear to ear and flipping us the bird with both hands.

There are many interesting and somewhat plausible conspiracies regarding the Moon, this is not one of them. It's akin to trying to say the US never went to Iraq, but kids gotta try to get attention I guess.

new topics

top topics

join