It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am a Straight, Married Christian Male in Support of Gay Marriage

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Godschosen7

Just look at how the two lesbians adopted that 8 year old boy and gave him a sex change to turn him into a woman. Homosexuality is caused by strange insecurities and dominance issues imho. They ruined that kids life

If that is true then it is horrendous. It still doesn't mean anything about homosexuals however- I remember when parents named their child Adolf Hitler [last name]. There are horrible, stupid people in every race, culture, creed, sexuality, nationality etc. Even from your phenomenally informed view that is still pure speculation without any reasoning.

reply to post by DRAZIW

In the bible, King Solomon had 800 wives. You'd have to be rich to afford that many wives.

right.... I just wonder about the logistics of this....800 wives? It sounds more like some kind of monarch boasting to other monarchs to make himself seem more incredible.

Methuselah must have had a fair few wives in his 950 ish years. Plus, Moses' army must have accumulated some sins for extra-marital sex when they mass child-raped a whole city. Maybe the girls were lucky enough to then marry their attackers afterwards.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yes4141
reply to post by DRAZIW

In the bible, King Solomon had 800 wives. You'd have to be rich to afford that many wives.

right.... I just wonder about the logistics of this....800 wives? It sounds more like some kind of monarch boasting to other monarchs to make himself seem more incredible.

Methuselah must have had a fair few wives in his 950 ish years. Plus, Moses' army must have accumulated some sins for extra-marital sex when they mass child-raped a whole city. Maybe the girls were lucky enough to then marry their attackers afterwards.

Kings often believed that there was something special about their genes, and throughout history they tended to spread their seed as far and wide as possible. Obama's Irish blood probably comes from King Niall...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

After all, what makes a person a King? Is he just an ordinary man who fate placed in that position? Or, is there something "Kingly" in his DNA?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW

reply to post by DRAZIW

Kings often believed that there was something special about their genes, and throughout history they tended to spread their seed as far and wide as possible. Obama's Irish blood probably comes from King Niall...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

After all, what makes a person a King? Is he just an ordinary man who fate placed in that position? Or, is there something "Kingly" in his DNA?

Most kings are also inbred, so if you think that being inbred and having genetic dysfunctions is "Kingly" That sure, sure there is.

Also, Most roman kings (Emperors) Were gay, and I am related through my blood line to Mary Tudor. You do know who she is right?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Most kings are also inbred, so if you think that being inbred and having genetic dysfunctions is "Kingly" That sure, sure there is.

Well some that sat on the throne were inbred, but they also spread their seed to the general population, that might have helped counteract the inbreeding somewhat.

Also, Most roman kings (Emperors) Were gay, and I am related through my blood line to Mary Tudor. You do know who she is right?

I don't know about this. Rome was too long ago for me to know who was gay and who was straight then.

Don't know much about Mary Tudor.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Well some that sat on the throne were inbred, but they also spread their seed to the general population, that might have helped counteract the inbreeding somewhat.

I don't know about this. Rome was too long ago for me to know who was gay and who was straight then.

Don't know much about Mary Tudor.

1. No, that does not make inbreeding any better.

2. Rome was too long ago? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLAMO.
Thats the first time I've ever heard sombody excuse historical ignorance by saying "That was too long ago"

3. Mary tudor is also known as "Bloody mary"

SONGTIME: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is quite an unrelated hijacking to this thread, guys.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

We dont, so i dont see how your trying to make this argument because it is flawed, we are not denying equal rights.

Yes you are. Gays don't want 3 people to marry. Gays are against plural marriages. Every time anyone mentions a marriage with 3 or more people in the union, some gay poster jumps on it and says they shouldn't get equal marriage rights because the courts have decided this already.

Thats not the "Gays" that dont want plural marrige, that is an individual choice. Just like not all catholics do not want gay marrige, that is an individual choice Mr. Stereotype

No gay has supported the plural marriage. Whenever a gay poster attacks plural marriage, all other gays are silent. Silence is approval. So, the gay poster speaks for all gays. It's not just individual choice.

What? I'm gay and I very much support plural marriages if someone chooses to engage in one... whose business is that? Certainly not either of ours...

You, sir, are a massive bigot. Stereotyping comes far before thinking for you. It's easier to just label and move on, isn't it? But wait, you don't stop there do you? You stir up your own little tirade and then go around telling people how they think based on your insanely undereducated "observations". I've never seen such a caliber of ignorance in my entire life than what you have exerted on this site.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Exactly. This is a reason why the church was so vital to monarchs- without the prospect of divine license then the whole being oppressed by one man appears a little unfair!
(There is also some irony in there somewhere...)

Fair enough. It's not like anything written 1800 - 2000 years ago can be blindly trusted....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

What? I'm gay and I very much support plural marriages if someone chooses to engage in one... whose business is that? Certainly not either of ours...

Grrrr...it is certainly my business..it's my tax dollars that's going to benefit all married peoples, so I care where my moneys is being spent !

Of course, if you don't earn an income, you generally don't care at all about this issue

You, sir, are a massive bigot. Stereotyping comes far before thinking for you.

Vot ! Bi Got, I'm no bigot. Gays stereotype themselves. They're all "gay". Who would a'kown?

There's such a wide and diverse range of sexual appetites found among the human condition, and yet somehow a large group of these deviants have been compressed and classified into a subgroup called "gay". I didn't do it. The biggest "bigots" and "stereotypists" are those using these terms whenever they see or hear something they don't like or can't understand.

It's easier to just label and move on, isn't it?

I didn't create the label "gay".

But wait, you don't stop there do you? You stir up your own little tirade and then go around telling people how they think based on your insanely undereducated "observations". I've never seen such a caliber of ignorance in my entire life than what you have exerted on this site.

All here presented is wisdom. There's only your wisdom and my wisdom. There's no ignorance. We both know our wisdom very well. I know mine, at least. I know what I know, and I know it well. I presume you know what you're talking about?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

We dont, so i dont see how your trying to make this argument because it is flawed, we are not denying equal rights.

Yes you are. Gays don't want 3 people to marry. Gays are against plural marriages. Every time anyone mentions a marriage with 3 or more people in the union, some gay poster jumps on it and says they shouldn't get equal marriage rights because the courts have decided this already.

Thats not the "Gays" that dont want plural marrige, that is an individual choice. Just like not all catholics do not want gay marrige, that is an individual choice Mr. Stereotype

No gay has supported the plural marriage. Whenever a gay poster attacks plural marriage, all other gays are silent. Silence is approval. So, the gay poster speaks for all gays. It's not just individual choice.

You, sir, are a massive bigot. Stereotyping comes far before thinking for you. It's easier to just label and move on, isn't it? But wait, you don't stop there do you? You stir up your own little tirade and then go around telling people how they think based on your insanely undereducated "observations". I've never seen such a caliber of ignorance in my entire life than what you have exerted on this site.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

Who me?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by DRAZIW

Fair enough. It's not like anything written 1800 - 2000 years ago can be blindly trusted....

BOOM! ROASTED.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

But wait, you don't stop there do you? You stir up your own little tirade and then go around telling people how they think based on your insanely undereducated "observations". I've never seen such a caliber of ignorance in my entire life than what you have exerted on this site.

All here presented is wisdom. There's only your wisdom and my wisdom. There's no ignorance. We both know our wisdom very well. I know mine, at least. I know what I know, and I know it well. I presume you know what you're talking about?

Yes she does! And sorry honey, but that whole "Bible" thing does not make you KNOW anything, you just have a list of petty myths that you throw around like their going to hurt my ego. Next time try to hit me with somthing a little harder than a pillow honeybabe.

Grrrr...it is certainly my business..it's my tax dollars that's going to benefit all married peoples, so I care where my moneys is being spent !

Of course, if you don't earn an income, you generally don't care at all about this issue

When did she say that she earned an income or didnt? Also, my tax dollars go to your church, does that make every aspect of your religon my problem? Should I start the inspections now or later?

There's such a wide and diverse range of sexual appetites found among the human condition, and yet somehow a large group of these deviants have been compressed and classified into a subgroup called "gay". I didn't do it. The biggest "bigots" and "stereotypists" are those using these terms whenever they see or hear something they don't like or can't understand.

Like you. Good job for making arguments against yourself.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yes she does! And sorry honey, but that whole "Bible" thing does not make you KNOW anything,

And you KNOW this, how?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yes she does! And sorry honey, but that whole "Bible" thing does not make you KNOW anything,

And you KNOW this, how?

As to that I know that she knows: I dont, but shes more reliable than you.
As to I know that the bible is inaccurate: It is a common fact to those who open their eyes that the catholic church hid away many parts of the bible to protect the parishoners. What you read is not the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

As to that I know that she knows: I dont, but shes more reliable than you.
As to I know that the bible is inaccurate: It is a common fact to those who open their eyes that the catholic church hid away many parts of the bible to protect the parishoners. What you read is not the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Can you point out "one" thing in the bible that is inaccurate?

I see you appealing to "rumor" for you knowledge, since you say "common fact", but there are many believers who understand the bible and "know" that it represents the truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

The Earth is not 6-9000 years old. There is one thing which is inaccurate.
It also orbits the sun (moves).

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The OP stated that marriage is like a contract. I do believe it is, with God and the church, it was never supposed to be a contract with any lawyer or the government. Our government should not be involved with this issue since it is church separation from the state. The state/feds have no right to marry anyone. The license the state issues is bogus and nothing more than a tax grab. Do I need the State/County/City involved in my marriage anymore than they meddle and now tax to have a yard sale? Ban or tax kids lemonade stands?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

What about the fact that it would be mathmaticly impossible for 2 people to start every person on earth to date?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by DRAZIW

The Earth is not 6-9000 years old. There is one thing which is inaccurate.
It also orbits the sun (moves).

Where does it say in the bible that the earth is 6-9000 years old? Can you site the verse?

Where does it say the earth doesn't orbit the sun? Can you site the verse?

I can't find any reference to these things in my bible.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by ModernAcademia

>
Im gay and i know people who have fully functioning families with two same sex parents. I myself plan to adopt, that is after i find a boyfriend that lasts for more than two years o.e

I wish you well on your quest to find love and all that crap. But I do not and will not condone gay people adopting.
To me it is against everything natural. It takes a male and female to procreate naturally to bring life to this crap world. Gays can not do that. No to gay adoption.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join