It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual weather for Southern California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
No articles, just observing that it was raining all last night and this morning and was 70 degrees, then the thunderstorm dissipated and now we have a "dangerous" heat Index warning with temperatures fluctuating reaching and past a hundred degrees. Im in the San Diego area.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
lol okay

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

Back in the olden days they used to have this crazy conspiracy theory called global warming. I wonder...?

Nah, too implausible. It must be something else... Anything else...

By George, I've got it - aliens! Aliens did it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm in Southern California too and humid weather is pretty normal......it happens. There's nothing out of the ordinary here!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Orange County here.
The rain a couple nights ago was a rare treat indeed,
but nothing that hasn't happened before. Matter of
fact a few years ago we had one blow through Fullerton
in August that blew out the power for 12 hrs.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm really hating this weather too. However, there was lightning flashes over the weekend but no actual lightning rumbles/crashes. Did anyone notice that ? Maybe there's a scientific explanation lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I'm really hating this weather too. However, there was lightning flashes over the weekend but no actual lightning rumbles/crashes. Did anyone notice that ? Maybe there's a scientific explanation lol.

I noticed it on Saturday night. I was outside &
I was expecting a rumble but it never happened.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

I noticed it on Saturday night. I was outside &
I was expecting a rumble but it never happened.

And they were also a weird shade of blue. Maybe I never payed attention to them before but for some reason I did this time. Cold weather cannot come fast enough.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

it was haarp man

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I was in 29 palms back in the early 90s during the big landers earthquake, during the 3 years I spend in the desert I was treated also with a very unusual occurrence.

I rained in the Dessert that doesn't happen all the time as you know, it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen, for the next week flowers were sprouting even from the cracks in the road.

The dry out oasis around the Joshua monument look like water falls and streams.

I am glad I was able to witness such a treat.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

...heres a handy website....

www.wunderground.com...

...scroll down and you'll see the almanac / history section where you can put in a date and it'll show ya what the weather was... i think a lot of the concerns probably come from people new to the area or too young to have the seen cycle before...

top topics

join