It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin - HELP ME SORT FACT FROM FICTION

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I have to agree with you; and since NASA won't tell us the truth, we have to figure it out for ourselves.

I don't know what it is but it sure aint no comet or a dwarf star.

I'll call it "spece junk" until someone can give a much clearer picture of what the damn thing is.

To date, some have alleged it broke in to two and disintergrated; I'm not buying that theory.

Others now have started to call it Nibiru.

I guess we will know soon enough....if everyone can agree on anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

This is nothing new. At least once a Saturnian year Saturn has a massive storm known as the Great White Spot. In between these storms it has other large storms, just not on the scale of the Great White Spot.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

The footage from GLP is in the "Paranormal, Zetas and Planet X forum.

The post title is "Nibiru or Second Sun 2011" by samiam. My reply is on the fourth page. I wish you would post the link so others could see. If they can debunk, then debunk away!

The "lensing" effect refers to the work by a scientist Obermeister (or something like that). But his work was mostly about planetary alignments. Did he mention the lensing effect? Whoever mentioned it for got to say that Elenin could be lensing a magnetic field forward from Nibiru.

Anyway, find that link! Good luck! Post it here so people can evaluate it! Take care.------

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hmm, so you are making the claims, I was willing to listen to you. Yet you are unwilling to provide anything to back up your claims, you expect me to go running around finding your evidence?

Yeah, good luck with that.

st.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Here's the video. However, I will mention that on September 4 at sunset, that is where Venus was located in relation to the Sun. So, my guess is Venus.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by quedup

I have to agree with you; and since NASA won't tell us the truth, we have to figure it out for ourselves.

You mean NASA won't tell you what you want to hear. If NASA just happens to be telling everything about things like this (elenin) then you won't be satisfied unless they lie.

It's as simple as that.

It's your way or no way, despite you having no evidence, and instead use as fact claims such as the one you did.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thanks to the original poster. I tried to start such a thread before realizing that I had to have 20 postings before starting a thread. If you want to understand Elenin, you have to read Dr. Mensur Omerbashich's work 'Astronomical Alignments as the cause of M6+ seismicity' It is the ONLY logical work on the subject, and it clearly contradicts both the doomsayers about Elenin AND those who dismiss it as - only - a comet.

The full paper is available here: It is basically pretty easy for an interested non-scientific person to read

Astronomical Alignments as the cause of M6+ Seismicity

To summarize:

1. Omerbashich's paper DOES prove beyond any reasonable doubt that ALL Magnitude 6+ quakes are linked to long astronomical alignments. It is important to realize that by 'long', Omerbashich is referring to alignments that last for longer than 3 days due to the combination of speed and size of the bodies involved. The alignments listed do NOT usually include any comets or asteroids, and Dr. Omerbashich clarifies that only one or two ordinary comets like Elenin could participate in this effect. He clearly believes and there is no reason not to agree with him that Elenin is just an ordinary comet.

2. The paper IS NOT about Elenin. He wrote this paper to provide further proof for his own unique conception of physics, and Elenin is a minor player in the overall argument. His new physics seems to be very compatible with my own work in advanced topology of infinitely lorge one sided objects, so I owe a big thanks to ATS for bringing this to my attention. That is why I read this site.

\3. His ENTIRE point is that it is NOT the mass of the bodies in alignment that are realated to the occurance of Eathquakes. Let me repeat that. It is NOT THE MASS that is important. This is really important as much of the hysteria surrounding Elenin comes from the common sense yet incorrect assumption that for any body like Elenin to be connected with earthquakes in New Zealand, Chile, and Japan, it must have a huge mass, and therefore must be a brown dwarf. This has led to the rather dramatic ideas promoted by someone known as Terral03 and is completely unjustified. Although Terral03 quotes Omerbashich regularly, he must not have read the work of has another agenda. If you are believing these ideas, please read Omerbashich's work. Terral03's ideas are 100% based on this work and he has read it completely wrong if he read it at all.

4 AT THE SAME TIME, those who dismiss the potential effects of Elenin from the common sense yet incorrect view that if Elenin was a brown dwarf, it would have huge effects on all planets in the solar system are missing something really significant in his work. It is inarguable that M6+ seismicity is linked with these long alignments, and since the mass of Elenin is obviously not enough to cause such an effect, Omerbashich is pointing to an as yet misunderstood mechanism.

5. Whether or not Elenin has broken up would have no effect on the only alignment that could potentially be linked to future 6+ seismisity here on earth, the Elenin - Sun - Earth alignment near the end of September.

6. Dr. Omerbashich's work is actually a clear indication that the odds of an individual alignement causing a large earthquake are extremely small. His work shows that magnitude 7.2 (If memory serves) and larger quakes correlate to long astronomical alignments, but the reverse does not hold. The odds of anything happening in late September are quite small.

Hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Let's see, you want the TRUTH, can you handle it?

Imagine if you were working with ET beings and engineering a trade of "livestock" for technology. The only catch is that in order to harvest the livestock, the livestock have to be willingly be led from the pasture to the slaughterhouse. Suppose that the livestock has an intuitive fear of the unknown, which is only second to the threat of actual physical death. How would you get your sheep(le) to go willingly to the butchers?

FIRST, I'd get a lot of movies released to get people programmed for the eventual arrival of ET's, especially ones with ET's as good guys and HUMANS as bad, especially featuring the "GOOD" ETs that look a lot like the ones that will "harvest" *cough AVATAR, cough cough*

Let's see, Together with my ET friends, I would create panic and "Hell on Earth" for a short time by causing all kinds of plagues and natural disasters.

Next I'd start a rumor about a "dangerous comet"

I'd give it a name that coincides with a well known acronym Extinction Level Event to stir the nutters up first.

Next, I would deliberately leak a document or official looking memo making it look like something real and menacing, and VERY threatening to earth.

Next I'd have a bunch of space related services cut *cough, seti?* to hide the TRUTH, but leave it open to speculation to confuse a lot of people as to what it really is they have to fear.

Next I'd create a MAJOR distraction (economy crash, false flag anyone?) so MY people will be able to be protected and taken to bunkers during the chaos, and will take focus off the actual arrival of their ships as well.

Next I would introduce my ET friends as "here to help" and they will tell you- Come with us and live forever, if you don't your world is soon to be DESTROYED, and YOU. WILL. DIE.

Finally I will tell people they are here to save us in an "Arc" and you should go to somewhere to be beamed aboard reinforcing the fear of IMMINENT DEATH to overcome the fear of the unknown. I think you all can guess what comes next.

edit on 6-9-2011 by eywadevotee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

1. Omerbashich's paper DOES prove beyond any reasonable doubt that ALL Magnitude 6+ quakes are linked to long astronomical alignments. It is important to realize that by 'long', Omerbashich is referring to alignments that last for longer than 3 days due to the combination of speed and size of the bodies involved. The alignments listed do NOT usually include any comets or asteroids, and Dr. Omerbashich clarifies that only one or two ordinary comets like Elenin could participate in this effect. He clearly believes and there is no reason not to agree with him that Elenin is just an ordinary comet.

First I want to start of by saying that Omerbashich's work has been discussed at length on here before and has been found lacking as has his sanity. Second I want to discuss this quote specifically. You state that Omerbashich proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that alignments cause 6.0+ earthquakes, but the alignments must last for three days. There's just one problem with that claim. The number of 6.0+ earthquakes that occur in a given year average out to about one every three days. So, if Omerbashich is looking at a three day window the odds are quite good that a 6.0+ magnitude earthquake will occur independent of his alignment. That's the thing with correlations, just because two things occur in the same period of time does not mean they are causally related. That's pretty much the first thing you're taught in any science class.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Thats not what I said......

I don't know whats out there anymore than the next person; but one thing's for sure.....you won't find all the astronomers agreeing on anything.

Obozo and his ilk have not once told the truth about anything. I don't trust them, neither do the Americans and neither does the rest of the world. They make promises they can't keep, all I hear from them is big voices but they can't produce anything except more doom and gloom.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join