It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help with 3 Headed Snake Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
A bit of History-

Okay, so a friend of mine has this baby boy- He's now about two.... The other day they came to visit me and he is really naughty. He was pulling my hair for pure pleasure and would walk up to me and smack me in the face.
He does this to his mother too.

Then something strange happened. He walked up to me while I was entertaining him on the floor and covered my nose and mouth with both his hands, like he was trying to stop me from breathing.. I told my mother in law about this and she said that obviously someone is doing that to him...

This was about a moth ago.

The Dream-

I was in a field, with trees around it in a circle. There was a high table in the middle of the circle. It was beautiful there. Dominic's mom was not there and he needed a nappy change but I didn't have any nappies because I'm not his mom. I set him on the table so that I could go find his mother who was nowhere to be found but as I ran away, I heard him coughing. I turned back to check on him and he was about to fall off the table.

I thought that maybe he had a worm in his throat that was choking him but what came out of his mouth was a clear Three Headed Cobra with blue and red veins. The snake was a miniature cobra only about 25cm or so long. I took Dominic and fled. That's when I woke up.

Please guys. If anyone can interpret this.
I can't find anything on the net other than normal snake dream meanings. And all of them are different.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

I've never really believed that dreams had too much of a meaning to them.
Our mind is a powerful thing. Sounds like a simple dream to me.
I could be wrong.
Let me know if the kid coughs up a cobra.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
No one can help. Considering your dreams are yours, what would you expect us to add? Do want us to interpret for you?

Fine, your dream is telling me that you think too seriously about your dreams.
edit on 6-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Animals have major meaning in dreams- and yes I do take mine seriously.
I feel like this kid is in trouble in some way and I don't think a snake coming out if a kids mouth is random in any way. Especially not a three headed cobra.

But thanks for the effort in any case.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
very interesting dream. Maybe he is possessed. Maybe there is something wrong inside him physically. Sometimes certain genes don't get turned on and they can't feel certain things or see the world the way we do. Maybe it's how the mom is raising him. Um 3 headed snake.. maybe split personality. Who knows and thats alot of maybes. Personally I he needs to be shown more love.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Perhaps this is it: The other place I can think of reptillian type creatures coming out of someone's mouth is in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. It is Revelation chapter 16, verse 13, and I'll let you read that for yourself. In that instance, the frogs represent evil entities/spirits that had the ability to demonically possess people. It describes three seperate frog-like creatures. As to the snake having three heads, I really don't know what that might mean...three different aspects of something I suppose.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
could mean he is a devil child. However I am kind of getting the vibe that perhaps he i going to have evil in his future. As you say he is already learning to be a lil terror

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silkybrown

Very Interesting- Thanks.
It could well be that is about an "unclean spirit" as the child is very different. Very secluded and drawn back unless he is fighting with you. It's not his fault though... It's his parents- they think its funny.

reply to post by JROCK2527

Hmmm... Evil in his future- His father is a pig and we don't get along at all. He is verbally and emotionally abusive to the mother of the child and does not help out at all. His parents are Christian fanatics- they take things a bit farther than the regular Christian. They have no respect for woman, whereas the mother comes from a more European background, and her mother practices Buddhism. So, this might clash in the future.

&

reply to post by nyancat

It's funny. I spoke to a psychologist friend of mine and she said that subconsciously, I feel that the mother is neglecting the child. So you are spot on about the 'not enough love' comment.

Thanks for the replies. They help me think a bit further and I'm figuring this out bit by bit.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
The Dream-

I was in a field, with trees around it in a circle. There was a high table in the middle of the circle. It was beautiful there. Dominic's mom was not there and he needed a nappy change but I didn't have any nappies because I'm not his mom. I set him on the table so that I could go find his mother who was nowhere to be found but as I ran away, I heard him coughing. I turned back to check on him and he was about to fall off the table.

I thought that maybe he had a worm in his throat that was choking him but what came out of his mouth was a clear Three Headed Cobra with blue and red veins. The snake was a miniature cobra only about 25cm or so long. I took Dominic and fled. That's when I woke up.

Please guys. If anyone can interpret this.
I can't find anything on the net other than normal snake dream meanings. And all of them are different.

You aren't a Star Trek fan by any chance are you? Your description immediately made me think of the photo below; it is a screenshot from the TNG episode "Hide and 'Q'" (S1E11) where Q appeared to the crew of the Enterprise as a three-headed Aldeberan serpent.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5655063d7ef0.jpg[/atsimg]

Being the renegade he was, maybe Q was hiding out from the other Q inside little Dominic. They'd never think to look for him inside a human child. Muahahahaha.

Other than that, I got nothin'.

edit on 9/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

LOL,

Funny- but no- I have never ever watched Star Trek.

The snake in my dream was a Cobra. It only had one Hood- with three heads attached to it.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join