It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lincoln and Kennedy Assasinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here is some info I promised sublime4672, but maybe it'll be fun reading for other Above Top Secretions.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve did NOT kill John F. Kennedy.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
who? who? who?
I went through your sig and it wasn't lee harvey either, right?

any idea who?
and even better, why?

ps. I read the mcadams stuff, and it's very complicated debunking. Does one have to be an economist to really understand how money works? It smells like they got a good scam going, but understanding the debt money system is like carrying water your bare hands. I went a little deeper into that debunking site, and it wasn't very convincing - but I'll keep reading -

I'm finding that denying ignorance involves days upon days of reading really boring sh*t that I'm not really interested in. I am finding that the truth does not come cheap.

truth is, I'd love to be proven completely wrong about the shadowy evil manipulating the puppeteer's strings, say goodbye to all you conspiracy nutbags, and get back to my life. But until I find that link, or they take me out, y'all are stuck with me for a while.

oh yeah, so who killed kennedy?

[edit on 23-8-2004 by bunkbuster]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There are photos from that day (Kennedy assassination) that were thoguht to show nothing and were not confiscated by the FBI but now with new advances in photography show quite clearly two things, 1. Oswald standing in a doorway where he said he was watching the President go by thus proving once and for all he was not the killer and 2. a photo taken of the grassy knoll that shows the killer as he fires the gun. I have posted these links before but no one cared so let me know if you are interested in seeing them and I will post links.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
please post the links goose, that would be much appreciated

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
please post the links goose, that would be much appreciated

OK be glad to. The first link is of Oswald standing outside in the crowd watching the motorcade

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

this second link is the one with the smoking gun, also note that it gives a perfect solution to what happened and names the shooter, let me know what you think this ties everything up in a neat little package and makes sense, I mean if I were writing a book this would be the scenario I would go with, it all fits.
www.jfkresearch.com...

[edit on 23-8-2004 by goose]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
fantastic stuff -
good reading! certainly ties it all together.

top topics

join