It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurking on the Dark Side of ATS�

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
It's all a little "Rain Man" to me. Then again I can barely make change for a dollar.

It's one of THEM!

Runs and hides....

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by deevee
It's all a little "Rain Man" to me. Then again I can barely make change for a dollar.

It's one of THEM!

Runs and hides....

Its especially ironic that the 'Resolutionist' that 'called you out' has the MAD magazine guy as his avatar. A parody outting another parody.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Someone uses the right word: PARODY

I noticed Deevee's registration date last night and wondered how many people were around ATS on New Year's Eve. Then I thought of asking him if it was some sort of new year's resolution.

My thoughts then went to the fact that this is a conspiracy site...well there just HAD to be something sinister about that.

Then I checked the list of members and played with the numbers like I have seen in some numerology stuff around here. Add in a few coincidences and there you have it! An NWO/Illuminati conspiracy is born.

Seriously people, some of you are a little too easy!
That entire post took less than 1 hour to research and compose.

Sorry if I inadvertently embarrassed anyone, and to those who U2U'd me...no I have no further information since there is no further information.

And to those who U2U'd with concerns about my mental health. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
it just shows how easy it is to get relatively convincing numerology data. Most people weren't convinced, to say the least, but the fact the people U2U'd you, thats priceless. I especially liked how the number '3' popped up in the sequence, of course it had to be refering to the original 3 resolutionists!

Damn Resolutionists.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Someone uses the right word: PARODY

I noticed Deevee's registration date last night and wondered how many people were around ATS on New Year's Eve. Then I thought of asking him if it was some sort of new year's resolution.

No resolution, just a realisation that if I waited one more day, I would have one year less seniority on the board
Anybody who is familiar with your posts HAD to know it was all a larf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join