It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurking on the Dark Side of ATS�

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I came across a member on ATS with a bizarre profile tonight.

It left me feeling a little uneasy. So I decided to do some checking. When I looked into some of the information the member had in his mini profile, I realized that I had stumbled onto something�

This member had a registration date of 12/31/03�New Years Eve of 04!

Turns out that there were 3 founding members of these �Resolutionists� as I have come to call them. All with a registration date of 12/31/02!

Just look at those two dates!

Now stay with me here. Using numerology we get the following:

Consider that if you add the date 12/31/eve of 04 you get 1+2+3+1+4=11!

Furthermore, if you add the 28 members who joined in 04 to the date total of the previous three members who joined in 03 you get 1+2+3+1+03=10+28=39 which then gives us 3+9=12 a double-digit number that is not 11 so we must add up the digits 1+2=3! Representing the three members that the 28 joined!

One more little morsel.

Just how many of these Resolutionists are on ATS? Exactly 31!

I have stumbled upon the traces of the Illuminated ones...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
I have stumbled upon the traces of the Illuminated ones...

.....or maybe you're just paranoid with wayyyy too much free time on your hands.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Has numerology ever been right?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

exactly

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
gools -

look how many ats points you got right now -

now whose a lumie?

yikes!

[edit on 23-8-2004 by bunkbuster]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I wander what information he will derive out of his points, 6666.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
again i must say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
I wander what information he will derive out of his points, 6666.

Well clearly you can tell that it means an astroid will hit us!

I mean, seriously people! If you think for a moment, everything becomes clear! 6666 = astroid.

Get it? Good!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Dude,
I want what you been smoking-clearl it is better than mine!
I have to run the assumption you are kidding and this post is a joke.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hay hawk you must be one of them too,
Your registration date: 1/06/2004
: 1+6+4 =11

Did you know you where a member of the illuminati?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Hay hawk you must be one of them too,
Your registration date: 1/06/2004
: 1+6+4 =11

Did you know you where a member of the illuminati?

lol actually my registration date is 1/05/2004... so clearly I am lacking of light and not illuminated.

Damn! So close, yet so far away!

[theatric drama]Oh why! Why have the gods cursed me so?[/theatric drama]

[edit on 8-23-2004 by Hawk]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My attainment of the 6666-point total has given me insight and allowed me but a glimpse of the awesome power held by these Resolutionists.

They have been known to move the dietary and physical fitness industries at will. They also are responsible for making tobacco and alcohol sales plummet. They time these market changes in a predictable manner every year shortly following the winter solstice!

As you know the worship of the winter solstice goes back to remote antiquity so these previously hidden people have been amongst us for thousands of years!

Every year millions of people unwittingly follow in their ritual of resolution and fail miserably leading to deep feelings of guilt and remorse. Only the true initiates of the Resolutionist can succeed where others do not.

What is their purpose other than manipulating the dietary, physical fitness, tobacco and alcohol markets to enrich themselves? To help bring about the NWO and further the agenda of the Illuminated ones of course!

What is their true purpose here on ATS?

We can only speculate at this point, but mark my words. We need to keep an eye on them!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Dude,
time for lithium, a white jacket and a nice comfortable white room.
I can believe big bus. minipulating things to sell products-done all the time. Look how gas prices go up as we approach summer vaction driving time. It is purly a matter of greed, not Resolutionists, not NWO, not Illuminaty.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't think people should be making fun of this post. I do think it's weird that these people (or person) signed up on New Years Eve, but it's more sad than mysterious. I would hope that members of the Illuminati had better things to do on New Years Eve besides sitting at a computer signing up for some Internet Forums.

I think this information should be given to the board mods to check out. At least make sure 1 person isn't using multiple names to post information.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Gools...I do believe you have found something here. That being the fact that you need to take some time off of this forum, go to a park, read a good book, do some exercise, and then come back in, say, 3 months when your head is well again.

Trust me, this will do you some good

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He is off his rocker, Or is he?
Is he maybe, just maybe on to something?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
SpittinCobra...I really dont see even how his calculations are adding up. This numerology is leading nowhere. If Gools would explain a little better instead of just throwing numbers on the thread maybe I would better understand it!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What I don't believe is that 31 people (or however many) waited till New Years Eve two years ago and signed up.

I mean, what did they do?

"Wait for it... wait for it... NOW!"

Well I guess it wouldn't have done anything, but it would have been fun.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's all a little "Rain Man" to me. Then again I can barely make change for a dollar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join