It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would Afghanistan under communism would be like?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
How would Afghanistan look under Communist rule... Never thought I'd say this but probably a heck of a lot better than it does right now.

How would it look if their only export, opium (illegal at that), was curtailed and the fields burnt? I'm not sure they'd even be recognized as a nation anymore. Not sure if they're entirely deserving as it is.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Ajax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

So how would it applied to Islamic states like Afghanistan? I think in general Islamic states are worser than communism.

reply to post by Paulioetc15

Communist states have had more blood on their hands than any Islamic state.

What?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

I suppose it's ironic, unless I am incorrect, but doesn't Russia and most former soviet states pretty much not bother with restricting internet services?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think they are dynamic. Evolving to meet different times. Though I don't think they will ever admit they were wrong on anything. I find a lot of parallels to China and Rome. Likewise, I find it in now way strange that China is expected to become an English speaking +300 million Christian nation in a century or so. Personally I doubt the government can last that long under those stresses.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join