It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security officer vs "Gangsta Thug" caught on tape in a fight brawl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is another example of a policeman, going far beyond hes jurisdiction.

Its a regular brawl for 20-30 seconds, where the security officer act's like a mixed martial artist. Apparently the officer accused the man of harrasing a woman, which he denied, thats when the fight broke out. A fellow officer had to step before it stoped.The man was released short after for lack of evidence.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I like how the 'Gangsta' says he whooped the cops a$$. He was getting hit by everything from punches to elbows and knees! Flawless victory.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is what happens when people watch too much TV, thinking it's real.

To be fair it looks like a rent-a-cop. Not a public officer.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Mimir

I like how the 'Gangsta' says he whooped the cops a$$. He was getting hit by everything from punches to elbows and knees! Flawless victory.

Did you notice their faces afterward though? The security guard looked like he had a swollen face, and the other fella didn't have much on him for the amount of shots he took.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Someone needs to get me that guys number. I could use him as my own personal body guard. If he's willing to do that off duty, just imagine how useful he would be while on duty.

If I were that security guard, I would be proud of myself. That's for sure.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Change the title. ITS NOT A COP!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
He's not a police officer, so the thread title is very misleading. The video clearly states the guy was a security officer. Do you not know the difference?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yea a lot of punches but not a lot of power, precision or chi-control there but he should have a point for the effort. I also found the statement of the offended weird, but watching the fight it looks like he got taken by suprise initialy and may be ready for a comback in round two.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why is this title Police Brutality? That was a security guard, not law enforcement. Should read Rent-A-Cop Brutality. Top Flight Security of the world

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry I changed the header, got tricked by hes outfit.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Mimir

Did you notice their faces afterward though? The security guard looked like he had a swollen face, and the other fella didn't have much on him for the amount of shots he took.

What are you saying? What i understood from what was said was that it was a off duty security officer who was beating the man, and he left the scene before the police came. And they never caught him (surprise!).

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalbluco
Someone needs to get me that guys number. I could use him as my own personal body guard. If he's willing to do that off duty, just imagine how useful he would be while on duty.

If I were that security guard, I would be proud of myself. That's for sure.

Ahahahahahaha.

2nd line hahahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That guy actually looks like hes trained in boxing, I doubt the muay thai/kick boxing his stance was off and his knees looked awful, I know I would use as many low kicks as I could in a fight.

He does look like he was nose bleeding but the other guy had a few lumps on the top of his head, Almost thought he would burst out crying when he was talking.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Okay, I'm pretty sure that was an off duty security guard who decided to get into a street brawl. Too bad the fight was broken up because it was just getting good! The real police handcuffed the "gangster", which is just some poor looking black man. I guess we assume all poor black males are gangster? Anyhoo, the real police let the man go after they could not locate the security guard.

I bet the security guard has a crush on that woman or maybe was looking to be her knight in shining armor.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Anyhoo, the real police let the man go after they could not locate the security guard.

But they show him on the end of the video and state that their camera people found him just fine...

Wonder how that happened?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Watch again. The police let him go because they could not find the security guard but the camera man got a shot of the man walking away after the fight.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

The Security guard kind of looked like a Black Moe.

Could this be a radical remake of the Three Stooges?
I'd guess the other guy is Curly.

No! It's not racist, look at his haircut. The dudes barber used a salad bowl!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Good on him for fighting back and it's a shame there was a lack of evidence.

Go security officer!

top topics

join