It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proto-Sumerian origin on text on a statue discovered in Peru! The riddle of the monolith of the Poko

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Made a note of the title and will see if I can get it for the Kindle or simple get a paperback from Amazon.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Arken
Is there an hidden history of the mankind?

I would say, unequivocally, YES. There is far more history than the standard "history" book offers.

Thanks for this! S&F!

Thanks to you.

It's an honor to take this kind of comment from a skilled member like you, Amaterasu

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yep, Pharos with a taste for yayo and then you add in all the common features of moving around big F'n rocks and building pyramids with them - using the same type of metal ties to fasten them, similar deity carvings, etc and it's pretty obvious someone was crossing the Ocean and trading w/ S American tribes. (By boat or flying machine, UFO, etc)

The fun thing is, it seems the S American tribes actually worked out how to move huge rocks up and down mountains and build pyramids to the Sun God before the Egyptians. IMO, the tribes of S America influenced ancient Egypt, possibly because they had access to high technology we've lost or suppressed over time.

It's even possible the live and in person "Gods" the S and N American tribes both claim to have been working with decided to go make contact w/ the tribes of Egypt.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d512012cb98c.png[/atsimg]

The Americas were definetly visited.
This is the Aztec Carta Stone.
Notice the item in the Quetzalcoatl figures hand.

The bag is quite clearly a spice bag.

It's from Santorini, or Thera, or Akrotiri.
A volcanic island in the mediteranean.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e032b12cfaf3.png[/atsimg]

Saffron stemma
The most E X P E N S I V E spice in the world.

Saffron is available in most grocery stores in a tiny bottle
for about 40+ dollars, and it is mildly narcotic, and red to golden.
Possibly it's the lotus from the Greek story of the island of the lotus eaters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/258007457444.png[/atsimg]

Here is a pre Minoan girl harvesting crocuses, or saffron stemma.
Even though we can't see it, she is holding the same bag.

The bag is clearer in the following picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b0bda0d964.png[/atsimg]

This stuff is more expensive
and labor intensive than anything.
It has to be harvested by picking the stemma
from the flowers one by one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cc9d2057504.png[/atsimg]

At the ruins in Thera
the wall paintings are
spectacular, but did you
know they are painted in saffron?

fun little web page about it
3quarksdaily.blogs.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d512012cb98c.png[/atsimg]

Notice the serpent behind the guys head is
similar to a boat prow, and he seems to
be sitting in a stern house.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc91e6e292c0.png[/atsimg]

Wall painting of boats from Santorini.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I rarely give stars and flags but this is definitely worthy. I also encourage people interested in this stuff to read anything by Christopher Knight (The Hiram Key, Uriel's Machine, Before The Pyramids, Civilization One) and also "Ancient Egypt 39,000 BCE" by Edward Malkowski. All look into this proto-civilization that existed in pre-history,from where the Sumerians came from, and were destroyed in some kind of cataclysm. Also ties in nicely with Scott Creighton's work on The Giza Clock and he has his own forum here on ATS.

Much is buried and we are only starting to understand. Gobekli Tepe and Adam's Calendar in South Africa show us that advanced people lived long before Sumer.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Much of our past is hidden and or yet undiscovered. However, why have they hidden it from us?
What are they afraid of?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I would say, unequivocally, YES. There is far more history than the standard "history" book offers.

Thanks for this! S&F!

Thanks to you.

It's an honor to take this kind of comment from a skilled member like you, Amaterasu

[grin] "Skilled...?" Ok. LOL!

Too many odd archaeological finds, too many stories pointing to ET involvement, too many sites that defy complete explanation, too many megalithic structures with no clear-cut (no pun) way in which "primative" Humans could have constructed them in the time frames "history" claims...

If We have all of Our history...then "God" really did create all this a few thousand years ago with items to "test Our faith..." (What a weird and egocentric thing for "God" to do....).

And it seems to Me that the better explanation is that We DON'T have all Our history, and that the universe is billions of years old.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

He is right. I have read many of your posts in the past. You views certainly have a ring of truth to them. I have just finished William Bramely's Gods of Eden. You and him seem to be on the same wavelength.

Hell, I will give you a star just for being on ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by Amaterasu

He is right. I have read many of your posts in the past. You views certainly have a ring of truth to them. I have just finished William Bramely's Gods of Eden. You and him seem to be on the same wavelength.

Hell, I will give you a star just for being on ATS.

Well, I have to admit being influenced by Gods of Eden. I will say, though, that GOE more brought detail out where I had merely a fuzzy conception. I am sure that Enki and Enlil (and the Anunnaki and Anu Himself) actually exist(ed). I also believe that The Terra Papers are the closest to the truth of Our past. I think the People in Sumer were lied to as to why the gold needed to be mined. The Papers tell a very different story leading up to the creation of Human Beings - while the creation (genetic engineering) story itself is identical for all intents and purposes, including that Enki (Ea) gave some of His "essence" as well as the ninhursag, Ea's sister.

I think that the Sumerians were told a sob story to play on Their sympathies: Our planet is dying and needs gold to put into the atmosphere! The Papers, on the other hand, make it clear it's just spoils to enrich one ET faction.

Also, the Papers cover time since Sumer was the be-all and end-all of civilization on this planet. Though the beginning read like a bad SciFi novel, approaching modern times, I found Myself reading the first thing I have ever read that made sense of the world around Me. It even explained the arrival of Egypt at the peak of its power with little or no buildup to that point. According to the Papers, Humanity underwent a memory wipe about 5-6 thousand years ago. Efforts were made to erase in written records all but Marduk (Ra) as a "God." (In fact there is evidence of names being changed in some Egyptian writings...)

And Marduk was overthrown by the race created to work underground and as administrators - akin to Humans, but with a reptilian base. If all this is true, I'm sure both the ASA-RRR and the SSS Queens are still interested in what's going down on this planet.

Should They return... Well. It will be interesting.

All in all, by My estimation, the Human race is intricately entwined with ET

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I find the metal string around the statue weird.

It looks like another symbol of slavery in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is an excellent find! S & F.

This ties into the Keys of Enoch regarding the gateways I'm looking for.

There are 12 gateways on Earth where the "brotherhood of light" come to earth to help "up" our intellegence

"The oracle Putaki leads man to the truth. This oracle will sprout precious esteem, now shows his escape."

"The oracle is the ideal standard. This leads to the oracle of divine knowledge. Distribute to all mankind the divine will. Capture the sense of perfect voice. The oracle will spread peace. Listen to the oracle, the prophet calls. The diviner speaks wisely. The will of God will become visible and shining, coming from the mouth of the oracle. Listen to the soothsayer, listen to the oracle call to you wisdom and character. Listen to the oracle to spread the divine will, following the Good legitimate and fair. Call the food to you purely for the oracle. Oh Oracle, you are the witness of purity. Spread peace and wisdom. The oracle of Putaki is the father of wisdom and benefit of all. Become a visible witness of wisdom and divine will. Spread the divine will and you will be witness of his power."

This is SO POWERFUL.

The Keys of Enoch tell us that there are "portals" where the (good) "angels" access to "reprogram" human consciousness. Make us better, make us peaceful.

To learn that what we are on Earth for.... and that is to discover the 4th dimension and beyond.

But we can't do that because the "bad" angels screwed it all up and now all we do is fight wars and destroy each other.

We need to become illuminated with the truth so we can discover other universes and our soul and spirit can grow into another "cell structure".

Putaki sounds like he is one of the good angels. Now where was his portal?

That's what I'm looking for on my thread. The Gateway of Midas City

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thank you Julie

Syncronycity?

I've already give you Star & Flag your fascinating thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I'm sorry but if you trace Christian-Judao religion back you find they stole Sumerian religion. The one original religion. I believe the Egyptians either stole or confused the original Egyptian religion too, which is very similar to Sumerian.

Jesus was Sumarian. It is why he is depicted as a Non-hebrew. Because he wasn't.
edit on 5-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

You cant really say that Judao/Hebrew stole from Sumeria....becouse they were from there....they trace there roots all the way back to there. Besides much of what we know about the older connections, the very old script with that of Hebrew was only dug up recently. And the Hebrews werent around in the old days digging up old Sumeria looking for a religion to steal. They preseved it in their own history, thats were they are from. And at that its only the very early part of one book that shares any simalarity to the old Sumerian text.

A far as the Egyptains you are right, thats were Narmer was from. He was a Sumarian colonizer/unifier.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hidden or Forgotten or Lost.

I think a lot was destroyed in the Library of Alexandria and with the Inquisition and other destructions of previous cultures by their conquerors.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sweet find! I had read about the Fuente Magna before, and I always wondered why some tried to say it was a hoax. Some people can't accept the very likely possibility that The Sumerians settled the Americans long before...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CryHavoc

I have read so many different religious texts as well as scholarly text, and what I have come up with is that people used to be extremly religious and very spiritual beings. Everything else in life surrounded this type of activity and was led by it. The Demons are the ones that covered up the knowledge that we learned because they want it spoon fed with what they decide we should know and when and how etc. They have been running this world since Adam and Eve. It is important that we acknowlege this together because it is not enough that one rises...........we all have to rise because that is where our strength is. I find it very refreshing lately that these types of topics are being discussed. Good Find OP! You can see from the Sumerian text just how important spirituality was to them.

We loose our spirituality today when we are bombarded with all the entertainment to distract us from it. It doesn't suprise me when people say they don't believe in God today........how can they hear him though all that noise?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

For a half-dozen reasons, the writing on that object isn't Sumerian or proto-Sumerian.

Importantly, the 'writing' on the object is clearly very recent and has been etched or scratched on the surface of an older object. The guy Winters is known for attributing everything to African seafarers which wouldn't normally appeal to the 'lost races' fans of alternative history because they like their 'ancients' to be white. He gains some attention from those who like anyone that disagrees with the 'paradigm' of conventional, established time-lines.

"Spread to all mankind the opening oracle of Putaki. It proclaims that the race of Putaki be estimated over time. Act in the right way so that the oracle may disclose wisdom. Enjoy the cult. Everyone must bear witness to the Divine will. The soothsayer interprets the guidance of the oracle, to make known the rules that guide humanity. The citizens who testified in favor of human wisdom and will disseminate examples of strong character."

If you've read any Sumerian translations, not one of them uses this style of modern language. You can skim a few hundred verses and compare them at Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature. 'Dissemination?'

If that doesn't appeal to anyone, try googling "Sumerian artefacts artifacts" or "proto-Sumerian artifacts artefacts" and running an image search. You'll notice that nothing features writing in the style of the scratched object.

It's worth adding that not only is there no evidence that African or Sumerian travellers reached the Americas 7000 years ago, there's no evidence from Africa or what was Sumeria/Mesopotamia that they even had the technology to be ocean-travelling. In fact, he claims '6th millennia BC' when the proto-Mesopotamians were just about settling into villages. At this time, they could about manage basic pottery and were several centuries away from established towns or the early City States.

Peru is also on the opposite side of the Americas so if the proto-Sumerians were to get there in their imaginary ships, they'd be travelling some 7000 miles and crossing the S American landmass to get there. Alternatively, they could go the other way round which would total nearer to 17000 miles by sea.

The Vikings, Norsemen and Columbus travelled much less further with the height of technology and we are led to believe that some pre-bronze age villagers had beaten them by 7000 years? Not likely.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Good find! I suggest you watch the Pyramid Code and Revelations of the Pyramids documentaries if you haven't already, fascinating stuff. It's obvious when you look at the evidence that what we are told as Ancient History is NOT what actually happened. Science has no answers for Ancient History, it's all theory and in most cases holds no more water than conspiracy theories.

I believe that whatever put us here came from somewhere else, I have a feeling these ancient sites and artefacts are evidence of this. Ancient civilisations did things with materials and precision alignment with the stars that we'd be hard pushed to do today with such accuracy. Science ignores this. Science likes to have an answer. Regarding this subject, we're all completely clueless but the majority believe science as they're the nearest thing to an expert on the subject (when in reality, they aren't). When an "expert" was asked about the use of interlocking blocks of stone used in these sites, he said it was down to humans coming to the same conclusions about the best way of doing things in different parts of the world independently. Give me a break. Is that really all they can say on the matter?

Ancient Aliens. Makes more sense than a man in the sky controlling things, oh wait, that's the SAME THING

edit on 5-9-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes.. Aliens Exist. lol

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CryHavoc

All history is hidden

History is the most important subject in any society it establishes authority and mindset for the rest of persons life, by shaping the way a human being interpret and understand a societies structure; they’re position within it plus the position of groups and sub-groups as well as the reinforcing bias towards other individuals or groups/sub-groups, both outside and inside the social network making up they’re world.

History is always best comprehended from present to past with every historical event having a reason(s) behind its outcome.
When you start school, the story of history starts at the beginning, like any piece fiction of literature does, the impressionable young minds are told about ideas and theories of what may have happened long long ago despite being far removed from the present world because the closer to the present one is the more in-depth and credible the facts become making the ability to comprehend and question the story being told easier and the ability to shadow the true harder.

The truth for the must part will unfortunately be lost from us in time leaving us with a few puzzle pieces to almost infinite piece puzzle where many answers could be true and leads to highly speculative ideas that further fix notions of the what happened in the past often used to manipulate people(s) understanding of both present and future though the past

[Example of similar stories possibly explaining the same event.]
JESUS’ LIFE IS CONGRUENT TO THE LIFE OF CAESAR.

Both Julius Caesar and Jesus began their careers in northern countries: Caesar in Gaul, Jesus in Galilee; both cross a fatal river: the Rubicon and the Jordan; both then enter cities: Corfinium and Cafarnaum; Caesar finds Corfinium occupied by a man of Pompey and besieges him, while Jesus finds a man possessed by an impure spirit. There is similarity in structure as well as in place names: Gallia > Galilaea; Corfinium > Cafarnaum; occupied/besieged > possessed (both obsessus in Latin). The similarities remain consistent throughout (when occupation or besieging is referred to in the one text, possession is used in the other, etc.)

Caesar > Jesus
Pompey > John (the Baptist)
Antonius > Simon
Lepidus > Peter
(Decimus) Junius (Brutus) > Judas
(Marcus Junius) Brutus > Barabbas
Octavianus (Augustus) > John (the disciple)
Nicomedes of Bithynia > Nicodemus of Bethania
Cleopatra > (Mary) Magdalene
Julia (widow of Marius) > Mary
The Senate > The Sanhedrin
Gaul > Galilee
Rubicon > Jordan
Corfinium > Cafarnaum
Rome > Jerusalem

www.carotta.de...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join