It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Causes Climate Change Shock - What mainstream media doesnt want you to know about Global warmin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sun causes climate change shock

A brilliant article on the CLOUD experiment conducted at CERN showing not only that Global warming is not man made, but also detailing the disinformation and cover-up that happens when evidence against man-made global warming is presented.

The science is now all-but-settled on global warming, convincing new evidence demonstrates, but Al Gore, the IPCC and other global warming doomsayers won’t be celebrating. The new findings point to cosmic rays and the sun — not human activities — as the dominant controller of climate on Earth.

They basically recreated the earths atmosphere to show the interaction between cosmic rays and said atmosphere:

The research, published with little fanfare this week in the prestigious journal Nature, comes from über-prestigious CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, one of the world’s largest centres for scientific research involving 60 countries and 8,000 scientists at more than 600 universities and national laboratories. CERN is the organization that invented the World Wide Web, that built the multi-billion dollar Large Hadron Collider, and that has now built a pristinely clean stainless steel chamber that precisely recreated the Earth’s atmosphere.

In this chamber, 63 CERN scientists from 17 European and American institutes have done what global warming doomsayers said could never be done — demonstrate that cosmic rays promote the formation of molecules that in Earth’s atmosphere can grow and seed clouds, the cloudier and thus cooler it will be. Because the sun’s magnetic field controls how many cosmic rays reach Earth’s atmosphere (the stronger the sun’s magnetic field, the more it shields Earth from incoming cosmic rays from space), the sun determines the temperature on Earth.

The article goes on to show how the experiment was supressed by Director General of CERN Rolf-Dieter Heuer, for political reasons. And how most scientists who dont toe the official party line are prevented from pursuing their research.

Basically if you dont support man-made global warming you are going to be shut down.

The hypothesis that cosmic rays and the sun hold the key to the global warming debate has been Enemy No. 1 to the global warming establishment ever since it was first proposed by two scientists from the Danish Space Research Institute, at a 1996 scientific conference in the U.K. Within one day, the chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Bert Bolin, denounced the theory, saying, “I find the move from this pair scientifically extremely naive and irresponsible.” He then set about discrediting the theory, any journalist that gave the theory cre dence, and most of all the Danes presenting the theory — they soon found themselves vilified, marginalized and starved of funding, despite their impeccable scientific credentials.

Luckily there are some scientist who wont be intimidated and continued with these experiments

The mobilization to rally the press against the Danes worked brilliantly, with one notable exception. Nigel Calder, a former editor of The New Scientist who attended that 1996 conference, would not be cowed. Himself a physicist, Mr. Calder became convinced of the merits of the argument and a year later, following a lecture he gave at a CERN conference, so too did Jasper Kirkby, a CERN scientist in attendance. Mr. Kirkby then convinced the CERN bureaucracy of the theory’s importance and developed a plan to create a cloud chamber — he called it CLOUD, for “Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets.”

But still the global warming establishment did not give up:

The global warming establishment sprang into action, pressured the Western governments that control CERN, and almost immediately succeeded in suspending CLOUD. It took Mr. Kirkby almost a decade of negotiation with his superiors, and who knows how many compromises and unspoken commitments, to convince the CERN bureaucracy to allow the project to proceed. And years more to create the cloud chamber and convincingly validate the Danes’ groundbreaking theory.

Please read the whole article as it is a wonderful insight into the Global warming establishment.

My personal opinion is that it all comes down to money. Global warming and everything associated with it is big business for some people, lets see you have carbon taxes, the building of wind farms, solar panels, electric motor vehicles etc.

Some very big corporations who are all capable of supplying vast amounts of money to disinformation and science that supports their cause, all to further their business interests.

Dont get me wrong, I fully support environmentalism and believe that man has a disastrous effect on nature and should change his outlook and work for a more sustainable world, however I loathe the people who use environmentalism as a way to make a quick buck or two.

And I loathe these man made global warming ignorant groupies who are always so quick to jumt on the bandwagon without doing an ounce of research.

Peace.

edit on 5-9-2011 by demoncleaner because: Fixed spelling mistake in title

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Telegeraph is little better than a tabloid reporting on batboy-some random guys blog claiming things about a study-and not citing anything within the study just other bloggers opinions about the study is far worse misdirection than you claim the "doomsayers" make.. can you cit anything within the study that backs up the bloggers claims?

I couldnt find anything in this except bad opinions anyway, I am open to facts.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

Excellent thread, I believe this totally and TPTB are just hiking up taxes in the name of the environment and getting the population to pay for a new energy system, that they can then tax. The sun is our controlling influence for sure, and I also believe it is about to have a hissy fit and knock out a big one in our direction!

join