It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess where Obama will be on 9/27 (next major ELEnin alignment) ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Denver, Colorado...

Home of the world famous Denver International Airport, deep underground bunkers, rumored new capital of the U.S. in the event of a major collapse.

Coincidence?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Sept 27- second major alignment, with Earth, Sun, Moon, and Elenin.....0.396 AU from Earth.

We all know what happened during the last major alignment.

Wonder where the Queen will be that day?

related threads-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thoughts?
edit on 5-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is the queen mother going behind him ? That really doesn't make me feel any safer.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

www.washingtonpost.com... OsJ

???

We're unable to locate the page you requested. The page may have moved or may no longer be available. We want to help you find what you're looking for. Here are some suggestions:

edit on 2011/9/5 by michaelwpayton because: (no reason given)

+52 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If a major earthquake happens, on that date (not three days either side) bigger than Japan (That's what we're assuming right? As it comes nearer the higher the power of the Earthquake?)
I will personally organise an event to raise a serious amount of money to give to the charity set up for the effected area, Purely because I will feel guilty beyond all reason for saying the following;

It's NOT going to happen. There is no correlation between a disintegrating comet, and our tectonic plates.
Chill out, and stop spreading the panic and paranoia.
PLEASE?

EDIT; I will also send you a hand-written letter of apology, and some fairy cakes..

edit on 5-9-2011 by Deplume because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Now I'm getting that *sigh* feeling when I read these Elenin threads, and I was a skeptic about the data on it.

They weren't exact "alignments" on all those quake dates. We are all not on a flat 2D plane with that comet, spin the 3D diagrams around a bit and look closely from a side view.

Does anyone provide recent pictures showing Elenin still being whole yet? Dimmer usually means a comet is breaking up. If it's the aliens, then I want some evidence of intelligent movements by it, or some decent pictures that aren't screwing with the brightness to show dark pixels and call it a UFO.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Denver, Colorado...

Coincidence?

Thoughts?
edit on 5-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

There is no such thing as coincidence, it is just a word that we apply to things of which we have no knowledge of. So I would have to say that there is a design behind his going there.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I couldn't watch the video, as the music was irritating my headache.

But I will say, the Denver Airport would be a lousy place for bunkers, being that it isn't built into any solid rock. The Cheyenne mountain complex on the other hand, is what a real bunker looks like...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelwpayton

www.washingtonpost.com... OsJ

???

We're unable to locate the page you requested. The page may have moved or may no longer be available. We want to help you find what you're looking for. Here are some suggestions:

edit on 2011/9/5 by michaelwpayton because: (no reason given)

LINK FIXED...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The D.U.M.B.'s are way below the actual airport, Boncho...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Quiet disinfo scum. Who are you working for? How DARE you be skeptical of wild and outlandish theories!?

Perhaps you and I can arrange to eat our hats together live for the knee jerk believers if anything ever comes of this. I could probably use more fiber.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You do know that when you type Elenin like this: ELEnin, it draws emphasis to the fact that it begins with an 'ELE' which stands for 'extinction level event' right?

Just wanted to make sure you were aware, because I would hate for you to be typing it out like that, to draw attention to an 'extinction level comet' which has just disintegrated.. (and even if it hasn't wont do squat)

That could be pretty embarrassing for you..

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Deplume

Quiet disinfo scum. Who are you working for? How DARE you be skeptical of wild and outlandish theories!?
Perhaps you and I can arrange to eat our hats together live for the knee jerk believers if anything ever comes of this. I could probably use more fiber.

How dare you. By calling me a disinfo agent, you are clearly projecting your own disinfo guilt onto me.
The real question is WHO are YOU working for? And is the money any good? Because I've been considering a career move.

Also Hats: omnomnomnom
edit on 5-9-2011 by Deplume because: Choked on hat.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Don't be silly, if I were worried about being embarrassed I would have quit ATS 5,000 posts ago!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

You do know that when you type Elenin like this: ELEnin, it draws emphasis to the fact that it begins with an 'ELE' which stands for 'extinction level event' right?

Just wanted to make sure you were aware, because I would hate for you to be typing it out like that, to draw attention to an 'extinction level comet' which has just disintegrated.. (and even if it hasn't wont do squat)

That could be pretty embarrassing for you..

Actually, the comet is still intact.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
We keep going through this whole lets mess with Ol Man Murphy cycle.

Not a bit of hard science to back it up. People point this out constantly and right on cue Murphy pops a quake and the science people look like thumb sucking idiots and the eletards call a victory win.

So.....My official prediction is 2 dozen mag 8.0+ quakes in major cities around the world and Obama dies caved in under the concrete DUMB at the Denver Airport.

Did we just break the cycle? I think so.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Actually, the comet is still intact.

But in the event that it hit us, it would be like my neighbour throwing a handful of gravel over the fence at me..
And therefore is more likely to change course and spell 'ATS' with it's own tail, than cause an earthquake and/or extinction level event?

Unless the ELE we're talking about involves the aliens who are travelling behind ''ELEnin''?

edit on 5-9-2011 by Deplume because: dun dun dun

link   
Huh, what a coincidence, but not so surprising visit to Denver???

And by the way, don't let the massive chamber doors slam you on your way down...ahh

Peace

edit on 5-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

link   

So if my wife's name was Elen, then it would be ELEn, right?

So she'd be the reason behind the end of the world too, huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think I'll wait until I see a few more big name people heading for Denver, before I consider this anything other than a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

So if my wife's name was Elen, then it would be ELEn, right?

So she'd be the reason behind the end of the world too, huh?

Only if you spelt it 'ELEn'!!
If you just spell it Elen, it's much less scary, and obviously not related to us all suffering/doom/apocalypse/death/aliens/trumpets/revelations/brimstone etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

The D.U.M.B.'s are way below the actual airport, Boncho...

Not buying it, the alleged leaked photos that first surfaced by the people who "discovered" the bunkers, turned out to be pictures of the underground baggage and transport system. Which is now just transport.

I won't rule out the possibility though. It is definitely possible. But at the large scale they are purported to be, it seems to me it would have been advantageous to build into a mountain instead.

It is like building an office building with no windows.... It works, but windows would be 100 times better

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join