It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT GIRLS NAME!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Girls love guys who live in their cars.

Come on man, sell the car and buy a boat, pick up a french accent and cruise around the coast making sweet love to all the fine ladies.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hey, first off, I don't have a new job yet, I do have unemployment cash every week though. Still living in the car. Yes I still go to the same church. I am hoping that I could form a genuine friendship with her, or even talk with her. There hasn't been time really to talk. She helps out during the Sunday school, and then usually is gone afterwards. I added her on FB, and realized, oh dang, I used my other name, better add some quick note to my FB info about Jett..

Are you that old guy who sits next to me in the public library looking at pictures of high school girls in bathing suits on facebook?
edit on 4-9-2011 by BrianC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
Girls love guys who live in their cars.

Come on man, sell the car and buy a boat, pick up a french accent and cruise around the coast making sweet love to all the fine ladies.

I don't want to screw everybody. I like this girl. Hell I was even tripping over myself because I didn't remember her name.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hey, first off, I don't have a new job yet, I do have unemployment cash every week though. Still living in the car. Yes I still go to the same church. I am hoping that I could form a genuine friendship with her, or even talk with her. There hasn't been time really to talk. She helps out during the Sunday school, and then usually is gone afterwards. I added her on FB, and realized, oh dang, I used my other name, better add some quick note to my FB info about Jett..

Are you that old guy who sits next to me in the public library looking at pictures of high school girls in bathing suits on facebook?
edit on 4-9-2011 by BrianC because: (no reason given)

very funny weirdo..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

I'm sorry, you sound like a real provider, someone who's really got their **** together

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Ask her out this week, the longer you wait the more likely you are to get friend-zoned.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm sorry, you sound like a real provider, someone who's really got their **** together

The author of this thread is a work in progress....he is trying.....many people are having hard times right now....and really a little encouragement and kindness wouldn't hurt...but instead you like to sarcastically insult him....he is a gentleman and has good manners....those are qualities you are certainly lacking.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Care if I add her on Facebook?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

whoa whoa whoa... yeah.. I can really see how I should NOT take any of your advice Brian. Yeah, you really know how to talk to women.

edit on 4-9-2011 by PTPriceless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

lol that was random as hell

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
No offence to you, but you seem socially awkward..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

The author of this thread is a work in progress....he is trying.....many people are having hard times right now....and really a little encouragement and kindness wouldn't hurt...but instead you like to sarcastically insult him....he is a gentleman and has good manners....those are qualities you are certainly lacking.

I know this post wasn't directed to me, but thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS

Socially awkward? Haha. No, I am far from it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PTPriceless

Originally posted by GLaDOS

Socially awkward? Haha. No, I am far from it.

I think he meant you come off as a weirdo.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Don't outrun the Hare, outthink the Hare. You need to stop tripping over yourself and take some steps back.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Good one.

For what it's worth, you sound like a decent guy. Unfortunately "decent guys" are an acquired taste for women. Takes us 10 times the effort to get their attention, and yet we still have to be subtle. It's hard work, dude. But don't give up, and good luck....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join