It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT GIRLS NAME!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Rachel.
She mentioned it today, and I finally remembered it.
She's incredibly pretty, but, now she knows my real name as I just added her on FB. Well, I did just add a little note in my about me saying that my other name is used for writing. Like, today.

Oh well.

We'll see what happens. I doubt she even thinks of me like, oh, I could date him.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Umm, what ?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

ooh, well, I met this girl at church the first day I went there. Boom. Beauty. Only thing is I forgot her name. And I told her my name was Jett, but kinda left out the part where jett is the name I use for my writing. So today I added her on FB and now she knows my real name. Not that she likes me either way..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Word up, get at ol girl ya heard me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PTPriceless

Originally posted by Jepic

ooh, well, I met this girl at church the first day I went there. Boom. Beauty. Only thing is I forgot her name. And I told her my name was Jett, but kinda left out the part where jett is the name I use for my writing. So today I added her on FB and now she knows my real name. Not that she likes me either way..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah
Word up, get at ol girl ya heard me.

yup

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

Do you want to bend her over a table or marry her?
Depending on what you are looking for in a "relationship" I wouldn't pursue someone met in Church.

Hit up the bars my friend

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So...do you still go to that same church? Are you in contact with her in person there? Are you forming an in person friendship with her? Have you discussed with her why you gave her your pen name rather than your real name when you met her?

If not....then all you have is a simple crush on her...why not try to form a genuine friendship with her.

By the way ...have you gotten a new job? Are you still homeless?

edit on 4-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Fool you trippin.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

If not....then all you have is a simple crush on her...why not try to form a genuine friendship with her.

^^^^ This!

Then you take her out for drinks, you know casually. Buy pitcher after pitcher, and let the magic happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

Word. It could not have been said better my brother.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

Getting a woman drunk....and trying to have your way with her...is not a healthy relationship...it is just lust and sex. You are using the woman as if she was a blowup plastic doll....there is no respect involved. I personally avoid men that are like that....I know I deserve better.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Lol, I think OP may have confused his ATS account with his facebook status......

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

You wouldn't know to avoid them if you were hammered
just saying

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
reply to post by caladonea

You wouldn't know to avoid them if you were hammered
just saying

I don't drink alcohol... and I don't take drugs......I prefer to have my wits about me....and make healthy choices.

link   

Originally posted by jewells
Lol, I think OP may have confused his ATS account with his facebook status......

I was thinking the same thing! WHY is this a thread again?

link   

So...do you still go to that same church? Are you in contact with her in person there? Are you forming an in person friendship with her? Have you discussed with her why you gave her your pen name rather than your real name when you met her?

By the way ...have you gotten a new job? Are you still homeless?

edit on 4-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

Hey, first off, I don't have a new job yet, I do have unemployment cash every week though. Still living in the car.

Yes I still go to the same church. I am hoping that I could form a genuine friendship with her, or even talk with her. There hasn't been time really to talk. She helps out during the Sunday school, and then usually is gone afterwards. I added her on FB, and realized, oh dang, I used my other name, better add some quick note to my FB info about Jett..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by BrianC

Getting a woman drunk....and trying to have your way with her...is not a healthy relationship...it is just lust and sex. You are using the woman as if she was a blowup plastic doll....there is no respect involved. I personally avoid men that are like that....I know I deserve better.

lol its not to get into a realtionship ,, its to screw her

"wham bam ty man"?

if they were in a realtionship with her , then there is no need to get her drunk to get into her pants , its already access denied ...

i know its hard for women to have meaningless sex without emotional attachment

but for men its very easy ..

shouldn't you be out training girls to be more mentally alert and make more rational decisions when drunk ?

its such a shame when booze can over power there will power and a values ?

lol , its not that hard to say no when your drunk .. but women love that excuse of "oh i was drunk its okay" lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join