It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video of Flight 93 Crash Site Surfaces! || 9/4/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Because it is shot so far away, this video cannot distinguish between the official scenario, in which Flight 93 crashed into the ground and the alternative scenario, supported by some evidence, that it was blown up by a missile fired from a US military jet. As such, it resolves nothing concerning what really happened that day.

Wouldnt a missile result in a crash if shot at an airliner? I am not sure AA missiles the falcon usually carries can blow an airliner to bits.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I guess you weren't watching the news when the story broke Six. I was watching it before I posted in the thread and the news anchor said the man was dead, that they were giving no name, and that the family wished to remain anonymous.

This article says exactly what I heard on the news

www.newsnet5.com...

It does not mention his name and also says his family wishes to remain anonymous.

I should have read the OPs article though, that's what I get for not...
edit on 8-9-2011 by rapinbatsisaltherage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
By seeing smoke from 10 miles away, how do you tell the difference between a plane crash or a house fire?

I have seen both, close up, but smoke only means something is burning.
edit on 8-9-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

This could have been anything. Who knows if this is really a "crash" burn?

I was just watching the movie "Flight 93" on TV. Now, I know it's Hollywood, but if there is even a minute of truth in this film, how is it that the hijackers would have allowed the passengers to huddle in the back of the plane, use the airphones, and scheme together? I don't buy it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by Varemia

This could have been anything. Who knows if this is really a "crash" burn?

I was just watching the movie "Flight 93" on TV. Now, I know it's Hollywood, but if there is even a minute of truth in this film, how is it that the hijackers would have allowed the passengers to huddle in the back of the plane, use the airphones, and scheme together? I don't buy it.

Who knows. The video shows that whatever it was, it was certainly an explosion. That is why you have one large smoke cloud followed by a smaller trail.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join