It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From a Long Time Lurker some may consider part of the Powers to Be

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have been lurking here for some time and I have decided to come out of the shadows, albeit with reservations. This is a global conspiracy forum offering all of humanity an opportunity to share opinions and information we all know we are not going to get from our mainstream media outlets. This is my intro thread but before sharing a little bit about myself I have a message for the Trolls and Shills.
One would think a culture of open-mindedness would prevail here due to the nature of this site, but it seems a growing number of members are just trolling looking for a fight. Really? Don't you have anything better to do than pick a fight from your computer? Ooooo, you are so tough! Anyway, that kind of juvenile behavior has kept me from posting here or anywhere else for that matter. Bantering back and forth for the sake of it, hindering constructive discourse, is such a petty waste of time. "Pictures or Sources Or It Didn't Happen" Hey smarty, some things happen to us or we hear from a source and we cannot provide proof to you either to protect the source, ourselves, or maybe we just didn't have our cell phone camera at the ready. So, for those of you who love to state that like a tough guy, get off your high horse. You are on a conspiracy site and not everything discussed will have a nice little footnote for you. Yet, I am realistic and realize that not everyone is capable of being mature and thus to be a part of this fantastic resource, one must be prepared to deal with mindless jibberish. There are also the other considerations such as TPTB watching and cataloging our every move online, especially here. Whether or not one is an "insider", it does seem there is troubling history of people sometimes going missing or dying after revealing anything "secret". So it is with some reservation that I join you all in the light to discuss interesting things. Nothing like putting a bulls-eye on one's back, right!? It can cause a stir of paranoia in anyone. I know how "connected" I am though and I think I might be able to contribute to subjects here and there in a positive way for all of us to broaden our gnosis, without having to constantly watch my back.
I have had many strange experiences that in time I will share in other posts or in my replies to other's posts. Examples are lucid dreams, premonitions, seeing UFO's, encounters with powerful people, encounters with evil entities, hearing tips from "connected" peoples and then seeing things take place, etc. But this being my first post, I understand I am suppose to keep this an introduction. A little bit about me. For many years I have been an avid researcher of "the unknown". Some time ago, this search for enlightenment led me to Masonry. I was raised to Master Mason, then progressed through the Scottish Rite to the 32nd Degree becoming a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, then onto the Mystic Shrine, and now I have become a Knight Templar. Does that make me part of the Illuminated Ones? Maybe so, maybe not. I am looking forward to constructive discourse with you all. My "handle" here comes from a vivid and terrifying dream I had in 1990 which I will share later on. To qualify and categorize my experiences for you I will say this. I am not so "highly connected, rich, or blue-blooded that I have some sort of "top secret clearance" to Dulce AFB or Area 51, or with the CIA, NSA, etc., nor do I have a ticket to entrance to any underground facility. But I believe I have something to offer here and that is why I chose to come into the light. I'm glad to be here.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by normusvader

Welcome from the shadows.

Just a little hint my friend , try and break the text up in your posts.
What you will find is people won't read what you have to say.

No abrasion intended.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
lol, the Freemasons denied me access to knowledge that I had to get from God himself because He didn't want me to walk the dark path and be seduced by even more materialism.

I bet you have a nice life.

Tell your friends at the top to tell their friend at the top of the pyramid of slavery, that no matter what happens, the truth will come out, may it not be from me, it will be someone else, I walk in the light without fear now.

One of many.

GM
edit on 4-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
,man they are going to have a field day with you,but welcome and I cant wait for some new material.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hi there, and welcome on ats!

I am looking forward to the knowledge you can share with us. I think you have an interesting history and you are in a good position to share first hand information.

Blessings

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
hello welcome to the sea of knowledge

beware of sharks

" I was raised to Master Mason, then progressed through the Scottish Rite to the 32nd Degree becoming a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, then onto the Mystic Shrine, and now I have become a Knight Templar"

the masons really don't do anything for me anymore .. just a bunch of jerk offs on ther own spirtual quests with lots of expensive pointless ceremonys

just my two cents ^^

good luck champ.... look forward to reading your posts

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ya know. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Welcome friend, you have definitely piqued my interest.

Please make sure and u2u me if I miss your next OP.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OP, the density of your text made me feel reluctant to plunge into it. Paragraphs really do make a text more user friendly.

Having said that, welcome to to the light!

We'll see...........

edit on 4-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Lol the Freemasons are Tax exempt here, so whatever gifts they do gets them a tax credit.

But hey, let's hear it from the mortal soul who raised (edit, another one ->) David Rockefeller.

“Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it.”

John D. Rockefeller

GM

edit on 4-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

and now I have become a Knight Templar

Wow, I have never met one of these.

Welcome to ATS, you will fit right in

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

P.S. Transparency is my sheild and like a hard diamond it shows off all my flaws, so that I may truly shine!

By facing and placing the proper facets, at the proper angels ..oops sorry angles ... of the light, one may soon discern ones fellow members sin[e]'s [aka attitudes] and that will place one firmly on solid foundations!

Getting to the root [center] of the square will give you your compass heading that you require!

But you already know that you are the Architect of your life!

From a miller to a mason .. its about the grains of truth that feed everybodies souls ... but I do agree that it takes a good stone mortar and pestle to grind out the fine refined flour that becomes our daily bread!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS

So being almost a insider hope that you have someting to show us that help
the day we stop to learn is the day we start to die

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by normusvader
I have had many strange experiences that in time I will share in other posts or in my replies to other's posts.

Ohhh, so it's gonna be this way.

It reeks in hear already.

oh and.... Pics or it didn't happen!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know.

-Lao Tzu
Good luck.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know.

-Lao Tzu
Good luck.

Like I said he almost a inside

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
welcome to the place the world ends adleast once a week...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hello
I thought that was a good statement and true to form you were attacked. I have felt the same thing in my posts when all I want to do is share info. Before I criticize someone I usually try to research what they say. If I can't find support, then I will see what else is said. Later if I can't find any support to the details I move on to another thread. But I keep that info in the back of my mind just in case someone substantiates it.

But I don't condemn people right away. People forget like you said that this is a conspiracy website.

Now that I got that out. What do you bring?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join