It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From a Long Time Lurker some may consider part of the Powers to Be

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hello there. Interesting posts so far, and I look further to other interesting threads.

And come on, don't threaten to go back into the shadows so readily. There are people here who are so thoroughly ensconced in the belief that Masons are Satanical, nothing will change their minds. People see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe. You can only tell someone the truth, you can't make them believe it. Afterall, who knows? Isn't it possible that some chapters in the world, in fact, are?

You are aware ATS is not for the thin-skinned? You knew we had snakes, before you took us in, so to speak. It's also helpful to have the personal asset of being able to ignore trolls, rather than engaging them in the sport they so enjoy. It's an ability. I personally find it difficult at times, but it is an effective strategy.

Happy Labor Day in this rainy windy mess.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Very Interesting .I can't wait to hear more ...

edit on 5-9-2011 by FrankGarrett because: i spelled hear 'here'

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
And no, having been part of the Freemasons, does not make you an Illluminati member or enlightened for that matter.
The Freemasons are like a animal that a parasite has layed it's eggs in - comparing to the illuminati take-over of the Freemasons - and the animal not know knowing it's own looming fate.
Keep in mind that about 99% of Freemasons, don't know or feel the illuminati's influence, while they are part of the Freemasons.
Any progressive, truthful and honest opinion or points of view are welcome.
We all have the need for new and true information, so we hope your contribution will add to this.
Hope to hear from you in this group.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by normusvader

Hi normusvader, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi Norm,
I did not read this whole thread. I read your intro and was intrigued. I came back this morning and just read your posts by way of your profile.

I have to say, I was disappointed. In about 10 or so posts all you did was talk about others attacking you and about how you just are some nice guy trying to be helpful.

I was hoping for more meat in your posts. I come to ATS for information which I thought you were going to share in future posts as you said in your intro.

Let this intro thread go now, and go to another thread and share what you have to share. Then you will get respect.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hi Normusvader,

I'm intrigued by the Masonic beliefs, especially the importance placed on the Bright Morning Star(s).

I would be fascinated to hear your thoughts on a person’s time of birth and how success is believed to be linked to the planetary configuration.

I realise you may be reluctant to divulge your personal beliefs to a group of unknowns but we all have beliefs and I am only out to seek more information on humanity and history.

Best regards.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

hello and welcome it will be nice to have another adult to talk to around here.and you posting what you did is definetly put you on top of most peoples poop list so unfortunatly expect alot of hassle.if i may ask as far as the masons go i'd never heard of them until the 1st national treasure movie, day after i watched the movie i was droping off some work at one of my customers stores and he had a book on the counter about the masons.we knew each other well enough he began to tell me the very basics of what he did on a normal basis,fundraisers for childrens hospitals and some kind of scholarship for kids which i thought was great. he invited me to a breakfast at the lodge to meet some people unfortuneatly i was not able to make it,and then shortly after had to move away for a job.2yrs later i moved back and now my poor friend has some form of dimensa and is not quite all there anymore.damn i miss talking to him one of the nicest poeple i've ever met.sorry about going off subject there lately it just seems all the really kindhearted people i used to know are very sick or dead. anyhoo he was telling me thet you must be invited to come to a lodge and as of late i've had a thirst for knowledge of societys,religions.i was raised a traditional roman catholic used to know some latin even so i've got a good handle on catholosism. i've been doing some light reading about buddism and looking for roseacrutisim literature.i'm just trying to fill in all the blanks in my head that follow the questions of why and what for.i'm hoping maybe you could help me fill in some of the blanks.and as to why all the hoopla about the masons supposedly big world dominating boogeymen,the few masons i've met would make me believe that just is not so.i'm not a bible thumper i prefer to think of myself more of a man of science and logic and believe you cant understand anything unless you have a rough idea of everything.like with cars,you cant go and change out camshaft bearings yourself if you have no idea what a sparkplug is.well hope to talk to you more and as far as the english and grammar teachers arond here going on about the way some of us write well were damn shure alot better than any of the kids texting nowadays,i swear its english but i cant prove it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm new too.

This should get interesting, lol.

Out of curiosity, what kind of influences caused you to leave?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hello ?

Normusvader ??

Hello Hello ???

Hope we didn't lose him for another four years !!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join