It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats gonna be the first move if aliens invade us??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The first moves were meetings with the aliens.,the next moves were defense systems put in place.The current moves are tweaking our technology to destroy them.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

an advanced race would, a.bio-wepon b. knock out primary, power, water. ie an emp device will kill a lot of electrical things like the power grids.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
The first moves were meetings with the aliens.,the next moves were defense systems put in place.The current moves are tweaking our technology to destroy them.

Yeah...right. And I have some swamp land in Florida that you should buy. We have NO CHANCE IN HELL....of defending ANYTHING OR ANYONE should one of the known races turn hostile. They are not hostile to begin with just...indifferent....in a way that their curiosity will be served by what they deceide. Not good for an abductee.

If any of you have some Hollywood based illusion of what a war with a 5000 plus year or more advanced race would look like.....FORGET IT! They could easily introduce an engineered Bio-weapon into our atmosphere and that would be IT! Ya....RIGHT...let's take on E.T.....SQUASH! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The first move would be to establish underground bases.

The first saucer crashed in 1947 (on official record) and the first underground base began in 1948. Could it be possible that american intelligence discovered the alien base in 1948? It is more likely the alien established the base, and americans discovered it in 1964 when aliens landed at Holloman in my opinion.

The second is to study every aspect of life on a spectacular amount of covert missions some having to do with the 4th realm.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I would buy the Alien a bottle of wine, dinner, and try to seduce it.I have never had one.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Why would aliens invade us? There is huge universe with lots and lots of planets with lots of lots of minerals. There is cheap/easy (for star-traveling civilization) option of growing any biological stuff in any given quantity.
However in an impossible scenario of aliens needing planet and not people - first sign will be death of vast majority of population due to sophisticated simultaneously released bio-weapons.
And if aliens will come from God knows how far in lots of cargo ships just to harvest people - i really cannot foresee what creatures stupid enough to waste huge resources this way will do first.

I missed your post and am happy to see someone else bring up their option of using a Bio-weapon. Thing is...any race of sufficient ability to transverse the stars...would be in possesion of a usable energy sourse of such magnitude and sofistication that they would have litterally no lack of anything....besides curiosity.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why would they want to invade us? If they wanted to destroy us, they would just sit back and watch us destroy ourselves. Maybe they would want us for food or resources. It's hard to say. So many different kinds running around out there...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Their first move?

Say they are angels from heaven and recruit countless Humans to their cause in the blink of an eye.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Likely destroy our communication networks, including; relays, towers, and satellites.

Even our most advanced and sophisticated hardware will be useless without coordination, communication and GPS.

without satellites, there goes our navigation systems for most aircraft as well as satellite guided munitions.

I would assume after that they would contaminate the earth with a biological agent that they are immune to

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If they start harming people and causing damage to property I think I'll be calling the police.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They'd post on twitter or another social media site! everyones doing it theses days so why cant they?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

lol i saw this on a documentary, forgot the name but was funny

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
aliens would not even bother coming into our atomesphere

all that is needed is a quick spray of some toxic gas or nerve agent around the world

there ships can travel faster than light, meaning they could disperse all the deadly chemicles across the entire planet in less than a second

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It is a question of the reason of the Invasion!

for a Peaceful Invasion i think they would use some Media Options
with the Message that Earth is now a Protectorate of "Them"!

in the other case they will kill us by Words

(Vogonic Poems are very well known deadly)

I personally think that Aliens will show up by Accident only,
it is up to us how this will end

edit on 8-10-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think that the release of some sinister, sterilization biological agent to wipe out all living things off the face of the planet in 2 hours and 32 seconds, without us knowing they're even there, would be their first move.

If they have to involve themseleves militarily to defeat us in lenghty campaigns with ambivalent outcome and hair-raising turns along the way, then they're clearly not ready to play space conquest yet and they should practice a bit harder.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Whats gonna be the first move if aliens invade us??

Depends on a lot of factors. Can they get others here quickly? What is their goal?

Those two factors are key. If they can't get here quickly, then they'll need to slowly build their resources up away from our prying eyes (probably behind Jupiter would be my bet)...

If they want to destroy us, and don't care about the planet, then that would involve different strategies than if they wanted to kill us and preserve other life.

In other words, to really guess at their first move, we'd need more to go on...namely the objective of the invasion...and then, their capabilities.

Sadly, these two things are likely going to be complete unknowns if it ever happened...so we're basically screwed.

As I've mentioned in other threads, it will come down to logistics, just like any other war in our history. If the enemy can hit us, but we can't hit them...we lose. Simple as that. Just look at Germany in WW2...the Allies won because of logistics.. Germany couldn't touch the factories in the US, whereas the Allies bombed Germany (and German positions) into rubble over time...destroying their ability to continue making war materiel.

We'd be in the same boat as Germany. Alien factories orbiting in the solar system could crank out more and more weapons, while we couldn't touch them...while they bomb us into oblivion. And this is even considering if the aliens have the SAME tech we do. If more advanced, then we lose even worse.

The only saving grace, is that we are stubborn and sneaky little bastards...so we'd probably find a way to hit them, as soon as possible. We'd have to, as our chances would diminish daily....if such an invasion took place.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ill bet you all of the worthless money in the world E.T. is on our side.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If aliens invaded I dont see them using blasters or anything like that. See that would set up a war and its probably just not worth the time or resources. No, if they were going to attempt to take over and enslave an intelligent species the first thing they would probably do is put some kind of toxin in the water to make the population more docile. Then would come the poisons in the food and vaccines which would slowly kill off the bulk of the population by increasing cancer and autism rates. Of course they would find their way into Government and eventually set up a one world slave nation for those that are left..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Maybe "Alienz" put humans on Earth knowing we'd mine the resources and refine them and bring them to the surface.

Then every 10,000 years or so the "Alienz" roll in and kill everyone and pick up the resources.

Plant a few seeds....err humans back on Earth with a clean memory....the "Alienz" tell them they are "God" and to be fruitful and prosper..........and "I'll be back".

Cycle continues.

You'd NEVER know.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ill bet you all of the worthless money in the world E.T. is on our side.

Let's hope so...because the alternative is pretty grim.

It would not go well for us.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join