It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats gonna be the first move if aliens invade us??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Any ideas welcome.

I think possibly taking out tunnels and bunkers using natural type events (earthquakes and the like) to stop any retreat.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Any ideas welcome.

I think possibly taking out tunnels and bunkers using natural type events (earthquakes and the like) to stop any retreat.

Bowel.

Oh, their first move. Impossible to tell.
edit on 4-9-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: durr

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Humans will float up using helium balloons and destroy their ships

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Blow up the White house as that is the most important place in the World!! Oh that was 'Idependence Day'!!

We won't have long to find out if some of the claims regarding Elenin are to go by.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My bet would be that they would first destroy any ability to communicate

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A torchwood style shootout, plain and simple. There is no law against shooting aliens, if they don't vaporise you, shoot them.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why would aliens invade us? There is huge universe with lots and lots of planets with lots of lots of minerals. There is cheap/easy (for star-traveling civilization) option of growing any biological stuff in any given quantity.
However in an impossible scenario of aliens needing planet and not people - first sign will be death of vast majority of population due to sophisticated simultaneously released bio-weapons.
And if aliens will come from God knows how far in lots of cargo ships just to harvest people - i really cannot foresee what creatures stupid enough to waste huge resources this way will do first.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hypnotic blanket TV broadcast.
Same for ISP's, radio, mobile phones and i-pod/mp3 players.

Watch the next time you walk down a city street, most people are plugged in to some communication device or the other. People cross the street ignoring the fast moving tons of metal hurtling around them as they gaze glassy eyed at a tiny screen in the hope of getting an inconsequential text or a funny youtube clip to keep them distracted from the real world.
Watch out for it, and indoors there is usually a TV on even if nobody is watching it.
Thats the way to do it!

link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

How silly. If there are ETs who would want to invade us then they've done it already and aren't stupid enough to invade like us humans constantly do. They would work behind the scenes by tricking us one way or another. But if the aliens were as dumb as Hollywood would have you believe, they would destroy all of us. You really think our tech is any match against a space faring species? How stupid.

Now I believe there are ETs with us now, and you could go the David Icke route, but I also believe there are good ETs here too.

link   
Twill probably call my mom everyone else does
other than that I have no idea

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
Twill probably call my mom everyone else does
other than that I have no idea

Why would everyone ring you Mom?

I'm joking - seriously _ I think a nice, remote hiding spot would be nice.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If aliens arrive....I am hoping they have a good (self-defense system) because many humans in power (TPTB) on earth are vile and vicious......and I am hoping that they will know that many of us on earth are not here to harm them...but to meet and know them....I am also hoping that they would save many of us... and take us with them when they leave.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I would have said your but I was trying to be kind
but you know for developing relations and the invasion and all that

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There will be no invading, unless they enjoy the sport of killing...

The most likely way of destroying humans and getting us out of the picture will be by a global virus infecting only us humans. It's clean, easy and effective imo...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Everything that lives is edible and eats.

Humans are the top of the food chain.

If a superior species lands ....

They will start with the slower plump ones,
and eat until they are full.

The oldest writtings we have say this place used to be a garden.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

why bother , if they wait long enough we will exterminate our selves

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They'd seize control of politics, banking, the media, education and religion. That's a lot to get done, so I wouldn't get to worried just yet.

Unless...?
edit on 4-9-2011 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I would offer them a beer or I supose a cup of tea seeing as thats what they would expect in England.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If they did attack first, I think they would disable electronics, internet ect. I dont think in all out attack would work for them. Earth is vast, they would need thousands of ships. So thats why I believe that if they attacked it would be surgical strikes.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
reply to post by aRogue

why bother , if they wait long enough we will exterminate our selves

humans are not a virus,
this has been reinforced in the matrix like world we live in,
we are virus,
but that is not true, we dont deserve to be wiped out

i never meet a person who wanted to start a war or to kill another,
yet we have wars why?

xploder