It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Israel be in trouble?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Let me being my saying that I have no way at all to prove what I am about to propose (I know, great way to start a thread, right?) but just follow me on this.

We all know about the recent civil unrest and political upheaval that's been going on in the Middle East recently. Regime changes in Libya, Egypt, Iraq and Syria has been put on notice. Not too sure what the situation in Jordan is like. Now all of these countries have some sort of connection to oil and the US covets oil, right? Well, I was thinking...these countries all have something else in common...a close proximity to Israel.

The US isn't above using people, countries or organizations to get what they want. Perhaps the UN/US is trying to install governments that are friendly to the US and its agendas under the auspice of "bringing democracy to the oppressed Middle East"? What if the US is trying to create a buffer of US shadow government run countries around Israel? Why you ask? Good question.

Maybe the US is getting tired of sticking up for Israel? What if they are secretly planning on attacking Israel but don't want to do it themselves out right. If they did, this would create a huge worldwide PR problem. But if they got Arab countries that have a history of dislike for Israel to attack them, the US can save face.Then the US could fabricate some story about how Israel was about to attack one of the newly installed governments with some WMD. By doing this, the Arab countries get to help the Palestinians, destroy Israel and take their land. In return, the US gets deals on oil.

Now, again, I have absolutely no way what so ever to back up this wild hair brained and completely insane theory. But don't you think it could be plausible? It's not like the US would be above a little subterfuge to get what it wants.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I disagree. America and Israel are run by the same elite - Zionist to be specific. If Israel is in any trouble, it'll be because 'the bad arabs are threatening her existence' giving Israel the 'right to protect herself' and wage war on Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Turkey, and anyone else who stands in her way of 'the promised land'. It may not sound like Israel has the firepower to take all these countries on, but I believe that they have technology and weapons that the world has never seen. Perfect way to make the rest of the world apologize for ever wronging Israel.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
Let me being my saying that I have no way at all to prove what I am about to propose (I know, great way to start a thread, right?) but just follow me on this.

We all know about the recent civil unrest and political upheaval that's been going on in the Middle East recently. Regime changes in Libya, Egypt, Iraq and Syria has been put on notice. Not too sure what the situation in Jordan is like. Now all of these countries have some sort of connection to oil and the US covets oil, right? Well, I was thinking...these countries all have something else in common...a close proximity to Israel.

The US isn't above using people, countries or organizations to get what they want. Perhaps the UN/US is trying to install governments that are friendly to the US and its agendas under the auspice of "bringing democracy to the oppressed Middle East"? What if the US is trying to create a buffer of US shadow government run countries around Israel? Why you ask? Good question.

Maybe the US is getting tired of sticking up for Israel? What if they are secretly planning on attacking Israel but don't want to do it themselves out right. If they did, this would create a huge worldwide PR problem. But if they got Arab countries that have a history of dislike for Israel to attack them, the US can save face.Then the US could fabricate some story about how Israel was about to attack one of the newly installed governments with some WMD. By doing this, the Arab countries get to help the Palestinians, destroy Israel and take their land. In return, the US gets deals on oil.

Now, again, I have absolutely no way what so ever to back up this wild hair brained and completely insane theory. But don't you think it could be plausible? It's not like the US would be above a little subterfuge to get what it wants.

No one will attack Izrael,they are THE GODS of planet earth and the ones that are ABOVE THE LAW. Imagine US,UK,France and most of the world being ordinary soldiers,and now imagine Izrael being a General 5 stars. that is how the things are done in world. Izrael owns 90% of world,they are the smartest people ever lived on this planet,and all u and i and every last Mother%&&¤### can just watch from the side,and or admire them,or hate tham,but it doesnt change the fact that this is a Jews world

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

What if they are secretly planning on attacking Israel but don't want to do it themselves out right.

Well, if that did happen, I'd think we could call it even-steven for 9/11...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

America has no choice on supporting Israel. Zionism has infiltrated our government and is now following the orders that the Zionist in control Israel issues. Look at how many people in our government has sworn loyalty to Israel even our VP openly admits he's a Zionist. Either Israel will start the third world war or America will start it after the Zionist have turned it into the Fourth Reich. Go back and look how Germany was and the propaganda about the Jews before WW2 now look at America and how Islamophobia is being spread throughout this country. It's almost a perfect mirror. After WW3 if you are not a Zionist and they have no use for you then you will be exterminated.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Go back and look how Germany was and the propaganda about the Jews before WW2 now look at America and how Islamophobia is being spread throughout this country. It's almost a perfect mirror.

I never really thought about that in relation to WW2. Very good point.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You all make really valid points. Like I said, I was thinking aloud. At the time, it just seemed to me a little suspicious that all of the countries that were going thru regime change happened to be the countries that are closest to Israel. And it was pretty late....and I'd consumed a lot of coffee so my mind was racing pretty good.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Nice conspiracy theory. But I don’t think it would play out very well. If Israel were to fall, I think that we would see a civilian massacre that would be beyond belief.

All the atrocities that the Israelis have been accused of would be visited upon them ten-fold. Once that made the news, and it would, the balloon would definitely go up.

Of course, if the Israeli government knew it was about to be defeated, Ridayah, Damascus, Tehran and many others would be glowing craters as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It is in trouble, if Turkey and Israel go to war, the US has to support Turkey as its a part of NATO.

If it supports Israel, then the US would be at war with the whole of Nato.

Israel is like a spoilt brat that relies on his dad as backup for letting him act like a total tool, that dad isnt there any more....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

hmmm...very interesting conflict of interests you point out. And it's not like the US could just say "I'm gonna sit this one out". That would be quite the sticky wicket.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nearlyfabled
I disagree. America and Israel are run by the same elite - Zionist to be specific. If Israel is in any trouble, it'll be because 'the bad arabs are threatening her existence' giving Israel the 'right to protect herself' and wage war on Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Turkey, and anyone else who stands in her way of 'the promised land'. It may not sound like Israel has the firepower to take all these countries on, but I believe that they have technology and weapons that the world has never seen. Perfect way to make the rest of the world apologize for ever wronging Israel.

Israel doesn't need weapons the world has never seen, it simply will do what it's done for generations, and get the world to use it's weapons to do Israel's dirty work for them...unless it's slaughtering innocent, men women and children armed with fireworks and rocks...they're pretty good at doing that on their own.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Theres no way the US could go to war against Nato so either way Israel would be crushed by Nato with or without the US participation.

Nato v Israel and the US would probably equal WW3.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think that if Turkey were to war with Israel, NATO would just kick out Turkey.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Izrael could trigger the religious wars between sects of US evangelical followers and the Muslims, Turkey is the only NATO Muslim country as far as I remember so its easy to kick them out of NATO even Turkey was and still is a long time western ally in M.E. since WWI.

Remember how the Americans dealt with the Shah of Iran? Same goes for the Turkey I am afraid.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nearlyfabled

I think that if Turkey were to war with Israel, NATO would just kick out Turkey.

Never a truer word..........

There is no way that the US would not support Israel, right or wrong. At the end of the day whilst Turkey is useful as a platform for jumping off to Iran, it is an Islamic Nation and the 'odd man out' in many ways. Whilst there are other countries in NATO that have a very strong Islamic proportion, they are all 'European' what ever that means. This is not the perception for Turkey.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Israel is not in trouble since they hold the United States by the balls.

The Israelis act savagely and without impunity because they can.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Nice conspiracy theory. But I don’t think it would play out very well. If Israel were to fall, I think that we would see a civilian massacre that would be beyond belief.

All the atrocities that the Israelis have been accused of would be visited upon them ten-fold. Once that made the news, and it would, the balloon would definitely go up.

Of course, if the Israeli government knew it was about to be defeated, Ridayah, Damascus, Tehran and many others would be glowing craters as well.

It would be much worse than that. Israel would exercise the Samson option.

Samson Option.

It would simply make much more sense to nuke every oil port, pipeline, and oil well it could reach while it could.

After a couple of years most of the rest of the world would be a post apocalyptic wasteland after the middle eastern oil supply dried up. All the world economies would have collapsed. A couple of billion people would have died of starvation. And most of the remainder would be living in 18th-19th century squalor. Assuming they didn't eat all the horses.
edit on 4-9-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If the Israelis want to war with the Turks, they should be left to fend for themselves.

I mean, this is the American way right? You're on your own kid?

How come that ideology only applies to the middle and lower class of the US, but when it comes to US and Israel relations, we cater to them hand over foot?

The United States should be dictating when Israel breathes, eats, sleeps, and s___ts with as much money and support we give them. But no, it's the other way around.

Any fool in the US government that declares undying support for Israel in a Turk/Israeli conflict should be arrested on the spot.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Israel could explode into a nuclear fireball......if China wanted to become a SuperPower it would have had to do something crazy like make a deep tunnel from somewhere's and tunnel under Israel. Then fill it with the Lord's Glory and kabooom....

After Israel disappeared the Chinese military would be able to step out and their peters would be 4" longer.

Problem is they just aren't smart enough. Israel's outsmarted every country on Earth and made the entire planet it's slave. Even if Israel disappeared tomorrow they have operatives in every single country ready to strike.

They ain't stupid. So Israel will continue to be the worlds King. They don't give 1 crap about human life. That pretty American girl standing in front of their bulldozer?....splat. Scrape her up with a piece of cardboard.....where was HER frekin God to help her? ha ha ha ha! Not even her own country said SQUAT....

Bow to your kings or DIE!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Well if they ever use the samson option. Any one left over will hunt them down and the ` holocaust` will be a real thing. Every last jew on the planet, will be hunted down and wiped out. A fitting end for them, if they use the samson option.
edit on 4-9-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join